Chase the Tiger & Paperclip. Where are the rewards?

nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Hey, so, I'd like to know where our rewards are, ofc I am making this thread just to ask other players since obviously PWE staff won't answer here.
Has anyone heard of anything in regards to:

Lucky Coin Personal rewards at https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10857824-chase-the-tiger-event

Paperclip rewards at https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10860084-paperclip-for-villa-event

I've checked facebook and they said:
"We're preparing a beautiful packaging for them. So don't worry, they'll be here soon!"

Soon™...

While we're at it, thanks PWE team for all the effort you've been making towards the base complaints, the multiclient complaints and etc, you guys are doing an awesome job <3 (that was sarcasm just in case someone is like Sheldon and doesn't understand it)​​

Mr. Justice
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• brandi#5080
    brandi#5080 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is there any info about this event and rewards for personal LC exchange?

• jumpkangaroo
    jumpkangaroo Posts: 2 Arc User
    wanna know the same event ended more than a week ago
  • doberman#1522
    doberman#1522 Posts: 0 Arc User
    So what is going on its the 10th of May still no personal rewards from the event ???? Me and my friend spend like 10 000 LC for this event changing to glyphs since we wanted the personal rewards + the rewards in the top personal LC use ranking !! Why haven't we gotten still the rewards do we need to wait months or players got the rewards and we got nothing SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR GOD SAKE CANT FIND ANY INFO ANY WHERE :neutral:

• jharde
    jharde Posts: 18 Arc User
    Welcome to PWI where extended waits are the norm :(
  • orange1000
    orange1000 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just wondering, We all recivied the community codes but I heave yet to hear anything on the "Personal Rewards" and "Competitive Ranking Rewards". Anyone have any news on this I haven't seen. It's almost been 2 weeks.

:/
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Chillllllll...there is no point in making thread after thread for these kinds of things..they need as long as they need. Sure, do I wanna finish my Level 6 glyphs already? Yap! A few days earlier or later doesnt matter tho... xD
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    A few days earlier or later doesnt matter tho... xD

What about a half a year or more?
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User

This xD They are not known for delaying things for "a few days", i wish that was the case xD

Anyways, yeah, i'm just asking what the state of this is, was hoping for a concrete date but we all know PWE won't give us that :open_mouth:

Mr. Justice
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »

This xD They are not known for delaying things for "a few days", i wish that was the case xD

Anyways, yeah, i'm just asking what the state of this is, was hoping for a concrete date but we all know PWE won't give us that :open_mouth:

Can't be the lack of datapulling, cause the Spreadsheet seems to be quite up-to-date.

No idea what's keeping them tbh.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    They might be delayed by the content update since it's due to drop in a couple of days. That's about the best guess I can make. Other than that, they're known to take a fair while to send out prizes for certain events, especially ones where there's a high number of recipients for rewards.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Its another classic PWI scam event.

In all serious though, PWI is the WORST staffed platform game you can find. They are so disorganized and clueless with everything. All you can do is hope they one day hire someone or people who know what they're doing whilst ALSO being gaming enthusiasts. Their lack of interest in the gaming side of the company is what has made this game go from equal to WoW to sht.

Why do you think a game like Runescape is still so huge and successful?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • deant
    deant Posts: 1 Arc User
    Am I the only one missing the promised avatars pack rewards for doing WQ during April? Or it was an april fools joke i didnt catch?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Bumping this since after the 5 hour server update we still got nothing
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eg4PY7bzE7iok8_C1xkTV42EAWCcl3QlTgi4PQKRt_o/edit#gid=0

They even updated the final rankings but yet still no rewards
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.