Pwi on ps4

Options
darksnow82
darksnow82 Posts: 2 Arc User
I played pwi on pc awhile back. I spend a lot of usd on pwi as well. Lol actually I have spent more money on pwi on pc than any game currently or has ever been on playstation. Biggest problem is I no longer have my pc. I have a ps3 a ps4 and a Nintendo 64. Out of all the games I have wasted money on... i Can't say the same for pwi. Every single penny I spent on pwi was worth it. Sadly I'm getting to my point and that point is we need pwi on ps4! I have played a lot of mmorpg and the ones on ps4 can't compete with pwi.i have over 200 friends on ps4 and every game we have played wasn't anywhere close to the enjoyment of pwi. I keep telling my friends "If they ever bring pwi to ps4 they will never see me on any other game!" I have described the classes and races and gameplay and they all agree if it does happen they would follow me and play it. Honestly I think they are just as tired as me of the pathetic exchange rates and restrictions of the current games. I already emailed support and they said to post here to try and get this achieved, so here is me and them hoping and crossing our fingers this works.
Tagged:

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Every single penny worth it? Pathetic exchange rates and restrictions on other games are bs? How long ago have you stopped playing Pwi if I may ask.

Unless you’re proficient in the current market and economy even $1500 starting out won’t get you far at all in this game unless you have a friend who’s very knowledgeable and you trust and it’s all ganna come down to some serious patient. Pwi falls VERY VERY short isn’t terms of how much of your moneys worth you’re getting idk about others but I would prefer if Pwi were P2P with less grind and a cash shop that was primarily cosmetic
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    Think PWE find it easier if you just buy an old notebook with windows 7 and they even allow you not to spend money on PWI but sure they want you to do it. :D lol
  • darksnow82
    darksnow82 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Ps4 games and exchange rates of usd to in game currency are awful. And enjoying them is almost impossible. At least on pwi it is fun to grind and doesn't look like a game designed for a 5yo.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    darksnow82 wrote: »
    Ps4 games and exchange rates of usd to in game currency are awful. And enjoying them is almost impossible. At least on pwi it is fun to grind and doesn't look like a game designed for a 5yo.

When did you last play PWI? PWI used to be a fine game but that hasnt been the case for a long long while now. Every update introduces either more grind(specially boundary levels) or another unimaginative stat stick with the exception of glyphs, them enhancing skills was admittedly interesting take on the game.

As for exhange rates, they are god awful. If you want to hit endgame in a reasonable timeframe, you will be looking at easily 5k+ USD and thats just completely stupid for any kind of game. In reality its more like double that.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k