R.I.P. Dragon Conquest - Please PWI fix it!

Comments

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    rudi666 wrote: »
    why are you guys talking about who's better as who. the real issue is that the dragon can be killed so easy.

This is the point.

Don't take it to personal because I showed Crisis in the video.
    My point is to show to GM how this event is going in order to help them to find a solution to "adjust" it.

This is not a thread about who is stronger or more skilled or how is balanced or unbalanced this event. So, please, take it in topic and help to find some idea to send to GMs.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    First off, I didnt even record it, nor was I even on the dragon for the entire fight. I had Fixxxed on me nearly the entire duration, how he was not able to kill me..I don't know, but well. 5 minute videos of me getting annoyed by 1 guy...whats there to upload?

And please..this is no glitch and neither is Barbs Faith supposed to be 5/6/7/8 seconds. This was an intentional Move from PWCN. It is supposed to be as long as it is. The dragon is also supposed to get PvE damage in xTW. No glitches here, merely an abuse of game mechanics...tho abuse is a hard word..anyone can do it.

The issue is that our version and average damage/gear level is far above CN hence they don't have those issues. i wouldn't bet my money on a fix.

I enjoyed the full fight xTWs in the past as well. I'd love to have them back but even before the fights are even started..if a specific faction does not mess up too much or isn't focused by other factions and has to split forces...without the dragon the outcome was pretty clear cut. Always. Sure, it's nice to beat the odds sometimes but that does not equal balance.

Can't we just have an xServer where we can do whatever the hell we want and log onto whenever the hell we want? Damn, that would be insanely nice...but nope..I'd even pay a subscription for that, seriously. 30 Gold a week to enter that place? Hell yeah!
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Still, that does not change my opinion about what I said. Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting people to play fair and nice in a game like this, that would be extremely naive of me part, but again, that does not change the fact that most of those people don't even want to pvp in the first place
    Well, then I guess those ppl are just glad thay don't need to spend 2h for that. While others, who want pvp, complain here =)
    Also when you said: "If it's gonna be no fun at all, it's better to win without fun than to lose without fun."
    I don't see it like that, I see it more as: I rather lose while having fun than win a one side easy and cheap battle.
    Why do you stubbornly add "fun option" when the main problem of everything is that it's not provided? :)
    Of course many ppl would prefer fun fight if they could, who's arguing? ;)

Heck, there are pvp events way more broken than XTW, take NW or XNW as example: Sins, dusks and barbs lately can run with a flag with 20 or more people on their tail and no one can stop them...
    It's not that broken. You can try to dig faster than barb or db. And if you lose one land, it's not a huge deal, there are many lands and fights and you can still be a winner nation in the end despite all barbs and dbs on the opposite side. While in xTW you can't just give up and go to protect another land.

jsxshadow wrote: »
    Can't we just have an xServer where we can do whatever the hell we want and log onto whenever the hell we want? Damn, that would be insanely nice...but nope..I'd even pay a subscription for that, seriously. 30 Gold a week to enter that place? Hell yeah!

You'd be nearly alone there, not many of those who can afford it would actually buy such subscription tiger-2.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    1. Dragon Conquest is supposed to have objectives and last a decent amount of time, even if enemy no-shows i can recall kill a dragon was taking a good 15-20 minutes, DC it's supposed to involve pvp.
    2. Dragon Conquest is supposed to be competitive and the very latest and hardest challenge for PWI
    3. Dragon Conquest is kind of ranked, and seasons should decide which faction performed best in both controlling objectives and winning the pvp aspect.

If DC was supposed to be a sub 2 minutes dragon rush, we wouldn't have towers, we wouldn't have kill counter, we wouldn't have score counter, we wouldn't have mini dragons spawning after a hour and a half, pvp kills wouldn't impact the total score etch.
    At the moment factions like Crisis, avoiding the mere DC and Dragon rushing for a sub2 minutes win, defy any kind of feature that could be called competitive, who has the most debuffs and dots wins.
    At the moment this non-competitive event is rewarded with a game-breaking prize such as 200 Crown of Madness.

Now: Does sub 2 minutes dragon rushes deserve a 200 Crown of Madness reward? Answer is NO
    If DC would've been competitive yes, give out those CoMs, but at the moment it is not.

Besides the fact that this Game-Economy-Breaking reward, induced players to all regroup into a single powerhouse faction which had the best glitch and the best chances at winning those Crowns, that destroyed pretty much all intra-servers balance (Echo ppl joined Vindi, Infa ppl joined Crisis, Tempest had that before any other one and Etherblade is one more season garbage)

@pwfero @kalystconquerer#0876 you would really like to cancel Dragon Conquest rewards for this season until you set a rule to return this event competitive or until china fixes this glitch for which a dragon can be killed sub 2 minutes despite an equally strong opponent contesting your rush.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    fury85 wrote: »
    @dingo488

Problem is... is impossible to defend the Dragon. Sure we didn't read it correctly and after 1st push was late. I'm not blaming Crisis for doing that or Vindicate to be slow to react.

Problem is that only way to react is, run to their Dragon and race damage.

This is the point and the reason why i'm not interested to participate on this event. And here, is where PWI fail. They give too much power to any class, but they didn't upgrade their events.

I'm not taking any excuse and never used that to say vindicate is better than X.

Ye the x being better was a response to Wadzio's high quality analysis.

But you seem to miss the point here. It's like comparing xTW to a game of chess. All factions are just thoughtlessly throwing their pieces forward expected the enemy to trade their pieces into yours and then the ''better'' faction wins. In this xTW Crisis ignored your pieces and put your king in checkmate and now you come to complain that it's too easy to checkmate a king, that the king needs to be buffed and that you lost even though Crisis didn't take down your pieces. If you were to say this to someone that can play chess they'd laugh at you. There's no rule that dictates you have to fight the other pieces, the rule is that you have to checkmate the other parties king. That's why the majority of the moves in chess are made to create a proper defense so that the other players can't simply ignore your pieces and checkmate your king. If you want a longer xTW, just start your xTW off defensively, you won't lose an xTW against a weaker faction if you have 5 squads dealing with defense at the start until the situation is stable.

My argument is that it isn't too easy to nuke the dragon. My argument is that you made it too easy. If you're stronger than Crisis why not hold back multiple squads to set up a defensive perimeter so this can't happen. If you meet Crisis everywhere they make a move then they won't suddenly show up in your base, why not wait for them to make their move if you're stronger anyway.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    rudi666 wrote: »
    why are you guys talking about who's better as who. the real issue is that the dragon can be killed so easy.

Because that's not the real problem. It is a problem yes, because it takes out the PvP Aspect but the main issue is that xTW has always been imbalanced and broken and just complaining about a different approach, now that it affects themselves, is just wrong.

The Dragon needs to be fixed, no doubt about it but many other things are even more important than that.

i have a feeling that you are going to suggest that we decide xtw winner by having 60 1vs1s in custom gear?
  • slashnote
    slashnote Posts: 8 Arc User
    Its also sad that guilds now have to dragon rush just to consider themselves better. I even have friends in Crisis and the way they are deciding to win each fight just by dragon rush makes them look bad when other guild do give us fights cause we do this for pvp. Vindi, Echo, Tempest and the others do give us pvp skill fights unlike Crisis. Like if they dont get 1st place its like a WORLD ISSUE to them like in DIRE MOMENTS.

If xTW is now all about Dragon Rushing then we dont even need R9, we dont even need to put gold for G17 if its becoming obsolete. All we need for PVE xTW is a Morai/QSM Weapon with Slaying Lv. And I do agree the barb's faith skill needs a fix NOW or just remove it

All this is just becoming so stupid they should just remove xTW if its becoming a full PVE fest and add something else thats all PVP Skill based. No Mob, No Tower, No Crystal
  • destiny#5514
    destiny#5514 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    dingo488 wrote: »
    fury85 wrote: »
    @dingo488

Problem is... is impossible to defend the Dragon. Sure we didn't read it correctly and after 1st push was late. I'm not blaming Crisis for doing that or Vindicate to be slow to react.

Problem is that only way to react is, run to their Dragon and race damage.

This is the point and the reason why i'm not interested to participate on this event. And here, is where PWI fail. They give too much power to any class, but they didn't upgrade their events.

I'm not taking any excuse and never used that to say vindicate is better than X.

Ye the x being better was a response to Wadzio's high quality analysis.

But you seem to miss the point here. It's like comparing xTW to a game of chess. All factions are just thoughtlessly throwing their pieces forward expected the enemy to trade their pieces into yours and then the ''better'' faction wins. In this xTW Crisis ignored your pieces and put your king in checkmate and now you come to complain that it's too easy to checkmate a king, that the king needs to be buffed and that you lost even though Crisis didn't take down your pieces. If you were to say this to someone that can play chess they'd laugh at you. There's no rule that dictates you have to fight the other pieces, the rule is that you have to checkmate the other parties king. That's why the majority of the moves in chess are made to create a proper defense so that the other players can't simply ignore your pieces and checkmate your king. If you want a longer xTW, just start your xTW off defensively, you won't lose an xTW against a weaker faction if you have 5 squads dealing with defense at the start until the situation is stable.

My argument is that it isn't too easy to nuke the dragon. My argument is that you made it too easy. If you're stronger than Crisis why not hold back multiple squads to set up a defensive perimeter so this can't happen. If you meet Crisis everywhere they make a move then they won't suddenly show up in your base, why not wait for them to make their move if you're stronger anyway.

You clearly haven't the slightest experience in xtw to be making a statement as absurd as that.
    First of all, xtw is nothing like chess. Chess is more elegant and requires a lot of skill especially in anticipation.
    XTW has been INTENTIONALLY designed with objectives to force players to battle it out on who can control these objectives more effectively and this required not only strong players, but a faction working as a single unit, that's what determines whether a faction is stronger or weaker than another.

The ability to to bypass all objectives and completely neglect the PvP aspect of a PvP event is nothing short of bullsh*t. Furthermore, in the example with Vindicate Vs Crisis - Vindicate could keep all 60 members at base to defend and it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill all of Crisis that is rushing in on mounts / 60second faiths on multiple barbs and everyone stacking the Platoon Combat Potion before they deal 40+% dmg on the dragon, and at that point it's not even possible to dragon rush back. The same would probably happen should Vindicate adopt that approach. It is quite literally first faction to touch enemy dragon wins. That is not how XTW was intended.

Some may even reply with "Then why don't Vindicate just dragon rush them from the beginning?" Well I won't blame them if they start doing just that but be honest here. One of the biggest and most exciting thing that PWI has left to offer is xtw for PvP, maybe, just MAYBE they wanted some genuine PvP??? PWI population is already dwindling and some only log 1x a week for xtw. Take the fun out of xtw then Bye Bye PWI.

Honestly, some of these comments here don't apply logic, a lot of people play this game to have fun, not to massage egos and aim for win win win (like Crisis). Oh well, these people who try to say it's not exploit/glitch or trying to justify dragon rush are the very same people who QQ when the things go sour or the game becomes more barren.
  • lonetedeman
    lonetedeman Posts: 12 Arc User
    LF more seekers to rush TW crystal. pm me
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    For Vindi QQers: it's not common fun pvp. Main objective is win. Noone have to make pvp with you just because you want it. Why? It's ridiculous like making pure pvp instead of digging crystals or flags while doing NW. Why don't you blame those people? They refuse your desire to make pvp!!!
  • tabaloul
    sontzu wrote: »
    Why all the qq @ Crisis?

iirc it was Tempest that discovered they could rush the Dragon?

idk about Echo joining Vindi, but I can say that the reason many people left Infa is a general bad atmosphere and unfair divvying up of trials rewards. Not all of them came to Crisis either, some went to Anonymous, some to Templer, some are guildless.

The analogy with chess is valid, and would work with any game where use of strategy and tactics are important. Not saying it's the same as chess, don't be disingenuous.

The point is, if you ignore the strategy and tactics used by your opponent, you are unlikely to win, and in the same weekend that Crisis won v Vindi by rushing the dragon, we lost to Infamous using the same tactic.

So stop qqing and adapt to the situation as it is, because it's not going to change until pw devs change the mechanics

lmfao
    unfair dividing of r8 mats and C-packs lead like 20-30 ppl to switch sides? sure what about free 7bil xD
    i also heard **** like we switch to crisis to balance the pvp lmao when crisis has 3:1 the numbers
    legit right,

just read the thread and it was so easy to spot the guy from crisis
  • splendideyes
    ...and thats me thinking vindicate is using their 2 strongest squad to instantly take enemy base TP and then rush dragon each war too....must have dreamed it.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    ROFL Echo joining vindi where do you ppl get your info Echo having drama issues as well so a good chunk left to many factions not Vindi get your facts straight guys before u go making bold uninformed claims on forum. As far as comparing Vindi vs Crisis Fight to Infa vs Crisis fight is kinda like comparing apples and oranges the back half of Crisis isn't as strong as youd like to make it sound for starters they attempted to blitz past Infa but Infa responded accordingly and wiped them all inside the base as the pushed in. There is a response to this tactic but it requires immediate response and hoping the enemy doesnt have 6-10 barbs to chain barb while DD's nuke 60% of the HP and u struggle to keep barbs down. But this is going to be an entrely different animal with the main 6 squads of Crisis as i said those back 6 squads aren't on tht same level. #truth
  • tabaloul
    if this issue gets underestimated, in 2 months top this game is gonna end, and this time it's the one.
    I had pms today from players playing for years that are quitting because of there is nothing more competitive to do.
    I really suggest you guys to ticket this issue and make QA stop rewards and set a rule to not nuke dragons in xTW temporarly till china fixes it somehow
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    tabaloul wrote: »
    if this issue gets underestimated, in 2 months top this game is gonna end, and this time it's the one.
    I had pms today from players playing for years that are quitting because of there is nothing more competitive to do.
    I really suggest you guys to ticket this issue and make QA stop rewards and set a rule to not nuke dragons in xTW temporarly till china fixes it somehow

Considering how unbridgeable the gear gap is, there's basically no point in playing at all without Saturday wars. Most people only log in, stand around, and chitchat anyway--those who haven't already jumped ship.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    If they stop rewards just as many will be out of here for being ripped off not sure thts an option i mean personally id be very annoyed.....the exploit exists ppl do everything in their power to exploit every angle of this game right down to UP and DH squads sure it wasnt designed for tht but it technically isnt wrong just dumb programming and vast differences from china server to ours tht no one ever bothered to look at before they update stuff
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    nunuator wrote: »
    The real issue here is the barbs 60/70/80 second faith... That’s the only real reason any of this is able to happen if each squad of 6 has 1 barb and 1 cleric there is no issue chaining dragon aggro the second one barbs faith is down he dies gets rezzed and the next faith train starts....

IMHO this is stupid as hell since a full buffed barb that can’t be debuffed and is The only class that can tank dragon with free 60 seconds + of dd is stupid even if the full 60 focus that one barb the next barb will just grab aggro...

I know it’s a noted issue since release and it’s supposed to be 6/7/8 seconds of faith and there has still been no fix for it but tbh who cares who wins if Treasure Merchant Hagen gets put into the game... 1k tokens of best luck for a fingerbead rip pack opening market.

Man before this exploit was found you could actually enjoy xTW but now we might as well make a new requirement to join factions 10mill + done on a pve boss....

I think it’s time to roll full QSM gear with a slaying lvl wep since the entire issue is just based off of chickens not wanting to play the game properly and instead exploiting the game and laughing there asses off for doing a scum move...

I’ll take a wild guess that joe isn’t going to upload his perspective of it since he knows it was a scum move but instead he’ll upload a 1v1 compilation since that’s more fun than dragon rushing

I would die laughing if it’s supposed to be a 6/7/8 sec faith and not this stupid 60/70/80 a lot of barbs would claim it’s unfair and pretend to RQ but let’s ignore the fact a serenity toon can take 60k+ from a barb in xtw XD even NP serenity can wolololo

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Fixing the faith on barbs will prevent this from happening.

Also I've mentioned before about having a damage reduction on dragons as long as opponents towers are still active. Maybe something like each tower gives a 10% damage reduction when active so you would need to kill towers to fully damage the dragon.

If you choose to rush the dragon then it will take 50% less damage due to 5 towers being up.
    4 towers up dragon receives 40% less damage
    3 towers up dragon receives 30% less damage
    2 towers up dragon receives 20% less damage
    1 tower up dragon receives 10% less damage

All towers destroyed then the dragon takes full normal damage.

Yeah this would be annoying for smaller fights but it would give more focus. Even 40v20 fights is pretty much a bum rush into the base.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • tabaloul
    u just need something like u can damage dragon only if you are holding both side diamonds for like 5 minutes straight
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    For all the people saying barbs faith is supposed to be that long let me quote Heero

Skill Note Errors Confirmed / Unconfirmed
    Barb skill cornered beast red glyph gives 50/60/70/80 seconds of Faith instead of 5/6/7/8 (gamebreaking)

This was noted as soon as the skill got released and there has still been no fix for it...
    Let’s note all the isssues so pwi doesn’t fix it until it’s too late GG Lmao

IMHO the only reason crisis has won any of the fights with vindi is a bum rush of the dragon... check previously recorded fights vindi is leading by 300-500 points then crisis bum rushes...

The dragon should give half of the current total of points knocked off the other sides current points. So say a faction rushes it’s dropped to 1k instead of 2k points or just add the main dragon if the mid dragon is destroyed in the mid way point.

Which means there is guaranteed pvp in the game Vs oh hey we just want a reward so after we get it we can complain what happened to the rest of the player base...

This community is small as all hell and honestly people doing cheap strategies such as this one should not be defending themselves admit what you did and move on...
    There should be some sort of decency left in this game with how small our community now is but, instead people are more concerned with a helm rather than the longevity of the game

But, hey if people want to cheat to get something might as well cheat to let the crappily drawn rocket mount to win the mount competition

Hey I mean I was all of 6mins late to the xTW and everyone was hecka hyped for actual PK but ofc in 5mins this happens

But, hey let’s upload a video from crisis with the Benny hill theme song so we think it’s funny, oh wait that’s already uploaded
  • splendideyes
    u just need something like u can damage dragon only if you are holding both side diamonds for like 5 minutes straight

or change nothing and give the dragon 10 billion hp.
  • tabaloul

lmfao
    unfair dividing of r8 mats and C-packs lead like 20-30 ppl to switch sides? sure what about free 7bil xD
    i also heard **** like we switch to crisis to balance the pvp lmao when crisis has 3:1 the numbers
    legit right,

just read the thread and it was so easy to spot the guy from crisis

I didn't say anything about 20-30 people switching sides, mainly because it's nowhere near that number. And the people I heard this from are recent ex-Infamous and say this was one of the reasons they left, specifically about share of coins from sale of mats. They could all be lying I suppose, but I doubt it.

3:1? Nah, keep dreaming

wingdeath6 wrote: »
    ROFL Echo joining vindi where do you ppl get your info Echo having drama issues as well so a good chunk left to many factions not Vindi get your facts straight guys before u go making bold uninformed claims on forum. As far as comparing Vindi vs Crisis Fight to Infa vs Crisis fight is kinda like comparing apples and oranges the back half of Crisis isn't as strong as youd like to make it sound for starters they attempted to blitz past Infa but Infa responded accordingly and wiped them all inside the base as the pushed in. There is a response to this tactic but it requires immediate response and hoping the enemy doesnt have 6-10 barbs to chain barb while DD's nuke 60% of the HP and u struggle to keep barbs down. But this is going to be an entrely different animal with the main 6 squads of Crisis as i said those back 6 squads aren't on tht same level. #truth

Well, I guess it's similar to "All Infa leaving to join Crisis". Maybe 8-10 joined Crisis, the rest went elsewhere, but people do like to exaggerate...
    You are partially correct about what happened in the Infa v Crisis war, there were other factors too though (I was there, I know what happened, and what didn't happen).

you and your faction mates are the only ones to not realize how bad that was, you will soon realize it when you will log the game to just chat that 5 minutes a day :)

and yea keep being hypocrit, echo people joined vindi some did some tried and some got denied

i could list you all the people that jumped ship from infa to crisis and it's 20.
    and many of them are portals, how can a portal player be upset of unfair split of r8 mats and c-packs?

but yea nobody wants those free 7 bils man :)

guess it's time to spam tickets to block season rewards, season fauxed by this exploit abuse
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    brofisters wrote: »
    You clearly haven't the slightest experience in xtw to be making a statement as absurd as that.
    First of all, xtw is nothing like chess. Chess is more elegant and requires a lot of skill especially in anticipation.
    XTW has been INTENTIONALLY designed with objectives to force players to battle it out on who can control these objectives more effectively and this required not only strong players, but a faction working as a single unit, that's what determines whether a faction is stronger or weaker than another.

I love this comment. You completely fail to grasp even the most basic concept of strategy yet you respond. When you read what I write and you can't process it you shouldn't reply to me. Just makes me wonder what goes on in your head when you play a game of chess. ''Oh, no objectives here, just some different pieces and squares, geez this sure looks elegant. Defintely don't need to fight over control over certain squares, and properly use your pieces to gain control over those squares, but let me quickly use my anticipation.''

• slystar
    slystar Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is insane. "Taking the fun" out of something is completely subjective. To DEMAND that the GMs, Devs, or whoever else change something after one week is ludicrous. In addition, if you are unable to adapt properly, that's your own fault... aka "git gud.' Way too many games have terrible balancing when they apply this principle of just throwing stupid 'hot fixes' all over the place, rather than the player-base learning the game better, or learning new strategies as a whole. That's not to say there isn't EGREGIOUS issues with the game, but this is definitely not one of them.

Vindi got out-strated, big deal. Come back stronger next week with ways to counter/adapt , as crazy as a concept that may be. On the other hand, feel free to keep QQing in this thread! :-)
    Leonidis 105/105/105 Sage BM

Best Blademaster for 9+ Years

Leo PWI YT!!
  • tabaloul
    edited May 2018

i could list you all the people that jumped ship from infa to crisis and it's 20.
    and many of them are portals, how can a portal player be upset of unfair split of r8 mats and c-packs?

guess it's time to spam tickets to block season rewards, season fauxed by this exploit abuse

Please feel free to send a list of names in pm (to avoid name and shame rules), and I'll check it against recent members.
    Except I don't need to, I already know you are blowing smoke, and to suggest "many are NP"... excuse me while I helicopter in some rofls

I won't respond further to your childish behaviour.

dingo488 wrote: »
    brofisters wrote: »

I love this comment. You completely fail to grasp even the most basic concept of strategy yet you respond. When you read what I write and you can't process it you shouldn't reply to me. Just makes me wonder what goes on in your head when you play a game of chess. ''Oh, no objectives here, just some different pieces and squares, geez this sure looks elegant. Defintely don't need to fight over control over certain squares, and properly use your pieces to gain control over those squares, but let me quickly use my anticipation.''

@dingo488, completely agree, they probably don't even know the difference between strategy and tactics xD

childish?
    what gear do kaizuko wary and sneakyzoe have? which factions were them before join crisis?
    and those are just the portals, want me to list also the other non portal endgame players?
    blowing smoke right? 3:1 am i dreaming? how many sign ups Crisis has? 130? how many people u have in tnf? 60-70? infa is down exactly one third of those numbers

but this is not the main problem....

the problem were the game breaking rewards given out to DC winners, and then the Dragon glitch came, who has the best DoT+debuff squads to glitch dragon easy wins, crisis\vindi\tempest had the best glitch, everyone that could joined those factions for a chance at rewards, other factions got **** and server balance got destroyed, now that there is just 1 powerhouse for each server and cross server is not competitive anymore, intra server is not competitive anymore aswell because the powerhouse has 80% of the endgame players, we all are going to quit very soon.
    what is left to do in this game if you are not in one of those powerhouses? tell me, enlighten me
    what is left for a faction of 130 endgame players if there is nothing to do on your own server, and cross server it's a 2 minutes dragon rush? please again enlighten me

well, who likes PvE is going to stay :) guess you are one of those Sparafucile, since i never saw you pvping and never saw you involved in anything that can be called competitive, actually i wonder why you are being crisis voice right now when you have no say in the matter.

You would be surprised to know how many players, and which historical players you would never believe, this week told me they just quit, you and your faction are the only ones to not realize, blinded by this 200 CoM prize....

but after that? you know it's over right ;)
  • splendideyes
    slystar wrote: »
    This is insane. "Taking the fun" out of something is completely subjective. To DEMAND that the GMs, Devs, or whoever else change something after one week is ludicrous. In addition, if you are unable to adapt properly, that's your own fault... aka "git gud.' Way too many games have terrible balancing when they apply this principle of just throwing stupid 'hot fixes' all over the place, rather than the player-base learning the game better, or learning new strategies as a whole. That's not to say there isn't EGREGIOUS issues with the game, but this is definitely not one of them.

Vindi got out-strated, big deal. Come back stronger next week with ways to counter/adapt , as crazy as a concept that may be. On the other hand, feel free to keep QQing in this thread! :-)

ONE WEEK? you must be new....
  • threetimesmorex
    threetimesmorex Posts: 4 Arc User
    childish?
    what gear do kaizuko wary and sneakyzoe have? which factions were them before join crisis?
    and those are just the portals, want me to list also the other non portal endgame players?
    blowing smoke right? 3:1 am i dreaming? how many sign ups Crisis has? 130? how many people u have in tnf? 60-70? infa is down exactly one third of those numbers

but this is not the main problem....

the problem were the game breaking rewards given out to DC winners, and then the Dragon glitch came, who has the best DoT+debuff squads to glitch dragon easy wins, crisis\vindi\tempest had the best glitch, everyone that could joined those factions for a chance at rewards, other factions got **** and server balance got destroyed, now that there is just 1 powerhouse for each server and cross server is not competitive anymore, intra server is not competitive anymore aswell because the powerhouse has 80% of the endgame players, we all are going to quit very soon.
    what is left to do in this game if you are not in one of those powerhouses? tell me, enlighten me
    what is left for a faction of 130 endgame players if there is nothing to do on your own server, and cross server it's a 2 minutes dragon rush? please again enlighten me

well, who likes PvE is going to stay :) guess you are one of those Sparafucile, since i never saw you pvping and never saw you involved in anything that can be called competitive, actually i wonder why you are being crisis voice right now when you have no say in the matter.

You would be surprised to know how many players, and which historical players you would never believe, this week told me they just quit, you and your faction are the only ones to not realize, blinded by this 200 CoM prize....

but after that? you know it's over right ;)

First off i need to say XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ok after this is done leggo.
    Since you are just shooting against Crisis/Vindi/Tempest we can be sure that you are from Infamous.

Let us take a look on Infamous.. A close look.. And then enlighten us why u loose ppl instead of gaining?? Ahh let me give you a hint.
    - People get insulted in Infamous and the Officers aint do anything about it. Same goes for the Leader.
    - Not clear xTW tactic. Some of the members dont understand fights against Vindicate.
    - Many ppl dont understand the trialmatt splitting system.
    - Inactivity from the Leadership in general.
    - Ppl who got disappointed left so yes their friends want to play with them and leaving also.
    (This are arguments i saw from leaving ppl and some of my own experience)

I also dislike to write names from some players in here who btw can buy a crown from the market or got alrdy one or two.

And YES for sure there is the opportunity to achive the xTW crown which is also a factor but its not ONLY because of that. I know that it's hard to find the mistake in yourself thats why ppl always want to search them in other factions or at other ppl.
    I also can totaly understand the frustration in that post i also dislike the current situation and the I hate Infamous i hate Crisis thing is totaly braindead bc i have friends in nearly every faction and i have also ppl i dont like in every faction.

A faction does not change a Player.

About xTW in general i want to say. You are all right who is loosing the fun and complaining (I would love to Fight again too and maybe also loose to learn from it) BUT its NOT a Dragon glitch. The Dragon is ment to be killd by players and if u cant find a way how to push first or how to defend then you are basically F***d. Yes gears are playing a great role also the right debuffs but not the numbers. I have to agree with you that the prices are kinda **** for the others who cant get the second or first place at the moment but still... Work hard Play hard.. Try to make the best out of how it is atm and set up a working effective tactic.

Powerhouses

Yes some ppl come and some ppl go with the wins and looses of a faction but there is always a healthy core and if you care about your faction and about the climate in your faction then u can keep it working. Complaining, QQing, Raging, Insulting are not the good and healthy way. make the right decisions is the key to create a working core and with that you can create a
    You make your own luck!

Competition

About that Yes the "powerhouses" are strong but strong doenst mean unbeatable. Aliances are the verry usefull even if they are hard to forge at the moment but Infamous had many chances to build aliances with other strong factions like Reign, Requiem when they were strong. Also its a bad idea to Atk an adversary faction, win the fight and after that letting them regenerate and figure out a way how to strike back and win. keep the pressure up on them to demotivate them. But Infamous made the mistakes to let Crisis regenerate and strike back with Storms and Dusks and all them Vortexes. Also the Aliance with Reign went down because of some wrong decisions from the leadership.

(Its the Past, but the Past always forges the Future)

Conclusion

Blinded by the CoM prize ? Yeh maybe some, but i have a CoM. To enlighten you i play because i have friends in here. I can play casual, chillin, doin instances and havn a good time. If u cant do anything else than being agressive then the game isnt made for you anymore. Go and take ur brake or quit or just wait what will happen and chill. I guess no one is forcing you to play every day and stay.

And if the Game is Over... There is still PUBG, LoL etc.. And the Oktoberfest where all the friends meet eachother if Infamous or Crisis or whatever.. Its just a Game at the end and more important they are just Factions at the end of this and all the other Days..

Peace !