Returned To PWI And Lost Everything...

Options
As it says by title, what happened I was on Dreamweaver during Raging Tides was around and checked back a year or two ago with my old pc to see if my character was stil lthere and it was, but now I am seeing only my main character as a level 1 blademaster, What happened to everything I had?

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    We had server merges back in 2015. Your character should be on Tideswell now though it's worth checking each server in case you're remembering the wrong server names. If you absolutely cannot find anything after looking through all servers then you have to send a ticket to customer support.​​
  • zodiarkeclipes
    zodiarkeclipes Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    I will check there here shortly I thank you for the issues, also where do I check for the ticket support if I may ask?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You can send a ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/ as long as you're logged on your Arc/PWI account. If the page isn't working for some reason (sometimes it has problems) then you can try sending in e-mail at customersupport@perfectworld.com (make sure you state your account name, characters etc.).

Customer support usually doesn't respond on the weekends so if you send a ticket/e-mail now you will likely have to wait for Monday to get a response, unfortunately.

​​
  • zodiarkeclipes
    zodiarkeclipes Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for the entire thing I am glad everythings fine =) no need for that at this time.