A little Help Pls.

tozinho99
tozinho99 Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello all, i was a PWI player back in the day (2008) played it for 4 years straight, i had a decent barb, sin and wiz.
So im back in the game and just made a Psy , so much have changed and im really confused.
I enter this server cause im from Europe .
My questions are : is this server empty ( cause i never see players around) ?
Do ppl still do BHs Frost and GV ?
Can i play now without cash shopping ( i dont plan to pvp) , and still be "decent " for pve?
I remember what i enjoyed the most in PWI was the squad quests , are ppl still doing that, im asking this cause looks like a dead server , and there are so many new quests that looks like gms put this to squad less and solo more.

Another question i forgot how to leave a squad lol, can someone tell me (embarrased),

Ty for the answers.

Comments

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Hi and welcome back!
    Dawnglory is the most active server.
    For low level BH is hard to find a squad but you can find help in World Chat or you can join a guild.
    Frost I see some people sell the exp room in world chat or sometime do it for free.
    For PvE you don't need to cash since you don't need end game gears. Just need patience at start because is hard to make coins untill you reach level 100.
    To leave a squad, right click on your avatar (top right corner) and click on Quit Team.

Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • lia#7517
    lia#7517 Posts: 1 New User
    Hello all, Please help me.
    How can I download this perfect world (old)? Not wonderland.
    I played with Perfect World International, I wanted to play it again, but I only found PWI Wonderland, but this game is not same the old PW.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    lia#7517 wrote: »
    Hello all, Please help me.
    How can I download this perfect world (old)? Not wonderland.
    I played with Perfect World International, I wanted to play it again, but I only found PWI Wonderland, but this game is not same the old PW.

It is the same game, just with more updates. You cannot play older versions of the game.