Enable Multi-Clienting please...

hatsuyas
hatsuyas Posts: 12 Arc User
I have been an inactive member since January of this year because of the disabling of multi-client. This in my opinion has somewhat backfired after reading a few posts. Not as many players have been playing as of late due to this decision. Since 2008 I have been playing this game. That is pretty much 10 years of my life I have invested into this game. You guys stated "Temporary" so I don't know if you guys went back on your promise, but I will not invest anymore money into this game until you guys enable Multi-Client. I miss playing this game. But cannot log into my other accounts because of this decision. Accounts that I invested money into... Thanks you for taking the time to read my concern. Please make PWI great again!

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Multi-clienting works fine, just a bit more hassle to get it going, but no issue there. I'd love to start clients via Batches again tho :(
  • hatsuyas
    No, multi-clienting does not work... I am referring to those people who have to use an email to log into their account. So no, the problem was not fixed. Thanks for the input though....
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    hatsuyas wrote: »
    No, multi-clienting does not work... I am referring to those people who have to use an email to log into their account. So no, the problem was not fixed. Thanks for the input though....

I think you have become confused about this subject.

Mulit Client is possible if you can log on to Arc. My guess is your having issues with ARC defender because you can access the E-Mail to auth. Yes this was caused by the lock down and over shadow of multi client but is not something that will be resolved with the Milticlient being fixed as your still have to log an ARC account and ARC Defender will kick in.

In short sorry to say this is something that will never be fixed now as this is the standard.
    I would urge you to contact support Link is in my signature to get the E-Mail on that account changed. You should not be hit with ARC defender logging the support site but in case you do see below. Raise a ticket for that account (Must be the same account your logged into) stating you wish to get the Mail changed for your reason.

ATL: send an E-Mail to the address again in my signature Subject must be your Brief reason for contact. With your Login Name (NOT PASSWORD) Full reason for contact and any auth you can give for that account as your have to prove its yours.

With both Be Polite and give the correct info.

If you have ay further questions please post them and ill do my best to help.

Thanks.​​
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    So, heero200, you have access to the knowledge that this is now the standard? Therefore you are communicating with the PWI staffers? Or is this a personal guess as to if Multipile clients will never be returned again?? And you personally have the answer to the question "when are you reinstating multiple clients" dozens of players have been waiting for? When you write, "If you have any further questions please post them and ill do my best to help." Who are you staff or what?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2018
    So, heero200, you have access to the knowledge that this is now the standard? Therefore you are communicating with the PWI staffers? Or is this a personal guess as to if Multipile clients will never be returned again?? And you personally have the answer to the question "when are you reinstating multiple clients" dozens of players have been waiting for? When you write, "If you have any further questions please post them and ill do my best to help." Who are you staff or what?

The Standard is "loggin into the game with ARC."

That in no way is in discussion about Multi Client. I have no access to any other info the same as you. We have been told This ARC login will NOT be reversed.

As for the multy client issue / Logging multiple accounts thats in PWEs hands and is a different Question to the above. PWE has told us we will get this back in a future update and it has been Temporary disabled as per the thread.

I will only answer questions where they have already been asked And or I can ask someone who has the info to give an answer.

Thanks.​​
  • keilhawk
    keilhawk Posts: 2 Arc User
    How about the bases are they going to unlock them for the smaller factions or are we just **** outta luck I'd really like to know cause this is more of an issue to me then multi clienting. I inherited a high lvl faction that I used for my chars to do BQ's and get pots and ammo, a lot of time mony and effort went into getting PInnacle to a 15th lvl base and it was upgraded just before the leader and one of the other officers passed away to me this is more of a reason to quit playing I have waited long enough to see whats going to happen and have asked many times and have never gotten an answer so getting one now would be nice I am sure I am not the only person that would like to know or that will have quit over this reason.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Lost access to 90% of my catshops of 8 years. So i'm still waiting on this same issue to be resolved. Don't remember enough of the information of the catshops to have them reclaimed properly.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    guys good news. they mailed my catshop account about ******restoring ****** but i dont wanna come back anymore..
    2 months after sending ticket .. and tedious reply back for useless convo and they send me reply that they gonna restore it now... wow... just wow.. i quit this game for 2 months already... im not ever gonna go back again. hahaha. good luck to your future victims pwi. im out.
  • hatsuyas
    Are they even looking into this are is it being ignored like other concerns that people have for this game?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I’m sure it’s being ignored
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    heero200 wrote: »

The Standard is "loggin into the game with ARC."

We have been told This ARC login will NOT be reversed.
    ​​

Everything is working as intended. Your complaints have been noted ignored.
  • gravewulf
    gravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User
    Okay, will the 'standard' ever include force log again? This is also a major issue with many, if not all players. Especially if you dc while in Dragon Conquest.
  • heerohex#3018
    gravewulf wrote: »
    Okay, will the 'standard' ever include force log again? This is also a major issue with many, if not all players. Especially if you dc while in Dragon Conquest.

I really hope so.

I've been doing things to raise this issue in the background.

I really hope the next update will fix this for good. Or at very least we have a deadline of go date. Really not gettin my hopes that high tho.

Thanks.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I have given up on waiting for help in these forums. PWI has taken away all my avenues to earn coins to stay functioning in the game. I have been hanging on playing average 1-2 hours to see my toon and doing reset BH's with my friends. Now when I get online I feel down and do not want to play anymore. It is very close to my leaving now. When I finally leave, I will not regret the early fun days and energy I loved playing. The game gives you the feeling its important to do it all, spend $$$ to keep up ect. But the only thing you cannot get back in real life is precious time. Tick Tock! How are you spending your precious time? You cannot get time back. Good luck all and have fun ingame or out!
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Lost access to 90% of my catshops of 8 years. So i'm still waiting on this same issue to be resolved. Don't remember enough of the information of the catshops to have them reclaimed properly.​​

It is our responsibility to ensure the account information for each of our accounts is up to date. Not PWE/PWI. So if we are unable to log into our accounts because we failed to update the email address for each account then that is on us.

The only solution is to Submit a ticket for assistance with our accounts.
  • hatsuyas
    *bump
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Its so ridiculous to spend money/leave high valued items, and perhaps even rank 9 an account that you dont know full details to. its like you were living in the moment and not caring. Well this is the result. This is what you get for investing so much into an account that you forgot the details to for 8 or more years. PWI doesn't prepare or prey on people's stupidity. I personally hope they never fix it. The value of this lesson learned in life is more than whatever you lost, If anything at all that is.