Perfect Stone Creation

flamordratoo
flamordratoo Posts: 2 Arc User
I've recently tried to make perfect stones to feed my genie. So, i go into OHT, make a few items of gear.... go to the tailor to decompose it and .... yup you guessed it, it didn't want to let me. Seems someone in the game updating office has decided you can't decompose OHT gear for perfect stones now, so would some bright spark please like to tell us how we are suppose to feed our genies now?

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Every merchant sells them for 1k coins, which is cheaper than they used to be on market value before the change.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    saxroll wrote: »
    Every merchant sells them for 1k coins, which is cheaper than they used to be on market value before the change.

Also designed as a coin sink.

But yes this is the answer.

Thanks.​​
  • lizdub
    lizdub Posts: 4 Arc User
    Are we going to be able to make our own Perfect Stones again. If so how.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    lizdub wrote: »
    Are we going to be able to make our own Perfect Stones again. If so how.

The only way you can make Perfect Stones at the moment is with Attendance Pages from Roll Call, but 1 Attendance Page = 1 Perfect Stone so, a very long process.

I don't think they would make it possible to farm them again. The reason they removed the option to make them from decomposed OHT gear is likely because players in PWCN abused it or something, and we ended up paying the price for it. At least that's my guess anyway. It's happened on many occasions for things like Mirage Celestones.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    @obielle does FF still give from chest?

I'll check it out later.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Oh! I forgot about that actually. According to pwdatabase it still gives 100 of them. They're up to date with the Wonderland expansion as well.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • biostrain
    biostrain Posts: 17 Arc User
    Is getting perfect stones from decomposing OHT gear going to be permanently disabled?
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    PWI again has taken away another option to make $ ingame by selling Perfect Stones. No abuse toward other players. Noone was forced to spend coins to obtain perfect stones. Compared to the high priced itmes in catshops, resulting in money gouging taking place in North Arch atm. So why dont we call you abusing others for trying to make few coins??
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    You cant " make" coin selling perfect stones. Youre getting coin someone else made. Its not the same as making coin from DQ drops or bh coin reward cards. All they did was stop the market trade option for it and it benefits the buyers now since they dont have to pay ridiculous prices for stones now.