Compensation for Lost Merit and the DST Mess

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
Wow... was not expected and is more so expreciated.

Thank you very much. I don't even know what to say. wow! That's the way! <3

Code for anyone blind: JrYAKNLL

Post I am referring to: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10879864-merit-compensation-update-and-dst-chivalry-points

Comments

• glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Woot PWI apologised xD. I had suspission for some time now that maybe the staff changed or maybe they just took a different aproach. Whatever is happening PWI ur restoring my faith in u. GJ
  • etanasor
    etanasor Posts: 15 Arc User
    Question, for peeps with 100.000k merits points + we get more reward or nothing ?
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    etanasor wrote: »
    Question, for peeps with 100.000k merits points + we get more reward or nothing ?

As stated in the post you get 1 Ten Million Big Note per 30.000 merits. So if You had 300.000 then you would get 10x Ten Million Big Notes.
  • etanasor
    I wasnt sure, ty for answer, so soon i will be rich =)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Wait a minute they actually did something nice!?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jyleelee
    jyleelee Posts: 10 Arc User
    That's pretty awesome actually.
  • teitei#3165
    teitei#3165 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hi :)
    First ty for the compensation ^^
    I would to know about the mail send in game in our mail box ,
    in the post of the forum it was write about Merite points but we had compensation from Contribution points that is two differents points.
    For most of players contribution points were used to buy stuff in base, helm, pots etc...
    Merite points were noted in table of faction and Contribution points were in base of faction used to buy .
    It makes a difference in what we received.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    20mil coins for my 400k merit, lol
  • teitei#3165
    ballenato wrote: »

Yes because they did not count merite points but contribution points, that is totally differents.
    Contribution were those points used to spend and buy stuff in the base.

It was a nice initiative from pwi but they confused the points of merit with the points of contribution, so some people did not had any compensation or only few because they spend points before the update of the new base .

• madonna89
    meihiru wrote: »

Yes because they did not count merite points but contribution points, that is totally differents.

It was a nice initiative from pwi but they confused the points of merit with the points of contribution, so some people did not had any compensation or only few because they spend points before the update of the new base .

They did not confuse them lol. this is exactly the purpose of this compensation. If you could spend your points before the update then you did not lose anything. This is only to compensate those that did not have the chance to spend their points in time.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Looks good to me.

My thanks as well for this, now let's see some actions on other problems as well.

Thanks .
  • teitei#3165
    madonna89 wrote: »

They did not confuse them lol. this is exactly the purpose of this compensation. If you could spend your points before the update then you did not lose anything. This is only to compensate those that did not have the chance to spend their points in time.

you wrong , i took screenshot of my points before the update, u did? i had compensation from contribution , not from my merit points
  • madonna89
    madonna89 wrote: »

you wrong , i took screenshot of my points before the update, u did? i had compensation from contribution , not from my merit points

They might have used the wrong name, yes, but the intention is correct. Why would you compensate for something that was just a value with no meaning? You get compensated for the points that you could've actually spend. It's just a typo, the procedure is correct.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Blindly generating massive amounts of coin and dumping it into the economy is bound to have positive effects on a hyper-saturated market that's barely even able to sustain itself as is.
  • teitei#3165
    Well yes as i say in my first comment, the idea was good but it's not fair for those that was working for base and did not any compensation, i know people from my guild with 100k + of merit and did not had any compensation because they used their contribution points. Merit is merit , is not contribution.
  • vaudagusvladin
    vaudagusvladin Posts: 11 Arc User
    Nice of them to do something, doesn't cover what I spent on upgrades or help with unlocking base each week however, really wish they'd lower/remove that 1k loyalty req it screws lot of people over.
  • busooker#5045
    busooker#5045 Posts: 11 Arc User
    would be cool to see people recieving nothing. Could happen. :D
  • etanasor
    edited April 2018
    320M at all for me, is not so bad for 7 years of base quest, ty for this was a good surprise.