6v6 Solo Queue is alive? :O

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Arigora Colosseum
So 6v6 Solo Queue came to life yesterday, here's the footage of the 3-4 hours that I played ó/
Thanks everyone that played, I had a ton of fun, and hope we can do this again some day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o60lWIV5iA

Comments

• zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    that was nice, pming around and worldchat comes a long way, lets do this again ?
    iam suggesting -wednesday 11 april just after colosseum opens- if this is fine with yall
    since the only event that day is rw xd
    we could vote about a day later, i think it should not be more often then 1 day a week tho to keep activaty.
    so -WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL- ? lets spread the word , would be nice if someone from every server and big guild can notice them -WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL-
    ~SSF

edit(for europeans this would be in the night from wednesday to thursday just after reset)
  • jearxbear
    jearxbear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Agree. This is the most fun anyone has had in a long time. Although fun is subjective in this case. But **** that, it's something that's been starved since launch and due to an offseason, this mode is great practice to play in. I've seen about 25 unique players involved. I've gotten feedback from players that they would have joined if they were notified beforehand.

The reason 3v3 wasn't ideal is because it was heavily influenced by your personal/squad score or whatever SSF was telling me about. With 6v6, your score was pretty much close to 0 so everyone got matched up with everyone else.

This is something we should do more, as end game players. End game PvP in this game has its faults - xTW with the tempest dragon crisis (lol), the battle distributions, and I suppose the mass pvp/pk discrepancy among players (as far as I know, that's the number 1 excuse that is said in my server).

If there is more of a want of this event, I may possibly take up the mantle and organize it for everyone who wants to participate. For now, all we need is some love on this post, or another one's thread so we have an idea, a number to work with instead of going in blind - and to see if this day wasn't just a fluke.

P.S. Wednesday sucks. I won't be able to make that T_T

Edit:

~Gayble, Etherblade Server
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Next time do it a day I can be there :'(
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Why under the week tho? lol. How about friday after reset, or Saturday? Sure, then most ppl are doing their 3v3s..but seriously..who cares about 3v3 ranked off-season?

I vote for friday after reset.
  • dingo488
    I dont really care about there being more people, I even think that if there are less people it'll be more fun. Im more concerned about maintaining the quality of fights. Earlier this week there were people in queue again but the quality of the fights was way lower, which made it super boring. Too many solo players/0 dmg sins makes 6v6 fights a snoozefest.
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    I would love to join just for the experience anytime next week would be great if we can arrange a time?
    The only GOP
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    @ Jsx
    people will always prefer getting theyr coins in 3v3 then doing 6v6 instead wich yield no rewards, kinda forces to do this during the week
    @ dingo
    thats true but to get a constant stream of fights we need 2 matches going at all times, wich means 24 players total. it is up the pvpers from each server to spam theyr friends and make sure we get quality players.

So yesterday was a big succes again. i wonder if the attendance is the same without a cross server horn tho.
    to test this we need to find the day that suits most people. i will make a poll for this
    ~SoSinFull[Da]
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I havent participated yet myself - kinda combination of lacking a toon, which would work with players I hear been participating and the start time been when I usually start my dailies. Maybe next week though.

Wednesday is prolly best day for it though, I`d like Friday but dunno how ppls trials are set up, I`d imagine everybody doing them in any combination of Fri/Sat/Sun. Sat is way too crowded with events as it is already.

And it prolly requires some sort of announcement for ppl to know of it, most ppl dont read forums much. So either cross server horn or normal horn/tele on each server to announce its starting. I`d prolly just make new toon on each server and pop the code to 100 to get 7 horns for each server if the code is still active. After 7 weeks the time should be set enough to not require special announcements for it.

Just my 2 cents.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jearxbear
    jearxbear Posts: 13 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    I havent participated yet myself - kinda combination of lacking a toon, which would work with players I hear been participating and the start time been when I usually start my dailies. Maybe next week though.

Wednesday is prolly best day for it though, I`d like Friday but dunno how ppls trials are set up, I`d imagine everybody doing them in any combination of Fri/Sat/Sun. Sat is way too crowded with events as it is already.

And it prolly requires some sort of announcement for ppl to know of it, most ppl dont read forums much. So either cross server horn or normal horn/tele on each server to announce its starting. I`d prolly just make new toon on each server and pop the code to 100 to get 7 horns for each server if the code is still active. After 7 weeks the time should be set enough to not require special announcements for it.

Just my 2 cents.

Any team you join is a free loss. Do us a favor and don't join.

(Jk, but qontroL would say otherwise LUL)
  • dingo488
    wtf! leave me out of it! xd