Please Delete All Fashion

Options
i feel like gear isnt appreciate enough so getting rid of fashion would fix this issue.
Also by getting rid of the fashion it would help witht he lag most people are getting and it could bring back alot of players in the end. People play pwi for the game experience and not cause of the fashion so its a complete waste of space. please do consider this :D

Comments

• xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    If u don't want to wear fashion then just have ur armor on display.
    Just turn optimizations to Simple Models, then u dun have to watch any fashion, also make game run more smooth.. If I get laggy I turn on the simple models, and my lag goes away.
    If people don't care for fash then dont wear it, you got ppl that like it and ppl that do not, not really difficult to just change the optimization if ur unhappy. If you are still laggy if u have simple models on then maybe it's ur PC, Internet, or the server ur on. For me on Etherblade server I am pretty laggy all the time, but on Dawnglory server I barely ever go over 200 ping.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • mrs0wa#2106
    mrs0wa#2106 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    lol there is a reason we have fashion end game armor is ugly AF
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, because no one else enjoys fashion just because you happen to not enjoy it. Sure.