[Event] Week 1 Leaderboards - Adventure Kingdom Event!

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Hello PWI players!

Week 1's leaderboards can be found here!
Leaderboards were slightly delayed due to the high volume of sends going out for one portion of the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PbeN_aiwmz4HZdgrKdRhoeo0ecGDzzVz6Y-hacskSLo/edit?usp=sharing

This link will be the same link to use as the Leaderboards get updated!

Please note the following tokens are not represented here :
- 50 gained from completing the Adventure Kingdom opening quest. (Sent at the end of the event, per the event post)
- Certain sends for Week 1 in-game leaderboards
- Week 1 NG
- Login Rewards sent after the 25th

Week 2 leaderboards will have a fuller capture so stay tuned for that! (With the usual restrictions)

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    The points stated in this sheet are wrong, arn't they? 140k Tokens..thats roughly 50k USD spent...and so many people in the 20k USD range..and that's just in one week or so? What the hell?
  • tcvenochann
    tcvenochann Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Thats a lot of tokens lol
  • lalalalynn
    lalalalynn Posts: 1 Arc User
    This data is so incorrect it's not even funny. How did you validate/test these tokens are being generated properly? You can obviously tell the high end is insanely inaccurate. You realize you're giving away items based on a bug on your end?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Lol, this is why I am debating about quiting this game even a GM doesn’t know what is going on...

She posted total scores accumulated on each ride vs the number of tokens generated...

Only reason I know this is I’m ranked 325 with doing whack a mole 2x on the same day and never touching it since lmao...
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    are the tokens you are talking about the " Astrid War Avatar Token" or something else? because i have over 100 in my inventory and im not even in the list.

it doesnt have to do anything with "leaderboard" of adventure kingdom too. otherwise people with high rankings in the game would be honored. this is just a e-pen for casher to show off. and to make it even worse its buggy as hell
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    This thing is amazing xD My name isn't there at all even though i login everyday, just that should give me tokens, but anyways, even some friends I know cash are not there.

PWI at it again folks, here we go :3

Mr. Justice
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    How are the leaderboards in Wonderland calculated? Are you making a separate leaderboard for the highscores on the minigames?
    Post edited by chipboy on
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    and yet another clownfiesta, that list does not make any sense, there is a bunch of danwglory people listed with 20.000 + token and they have not even charged or spend a single gold. i personally am NOT in the list and i have a whole 70~ token from login event.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    This leaderboard makes no sense...
    My barb has 500 points.
    Which is surpassed by my veno with 1200 points or something and I never took part into park's minigames with her...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    If you are not being represented in the leaderborads (incorrectly, not at all, or have a different amount that what you should) please let me know -

+ How many tokens you currently have on you (include SS)
    + If you charged or spent during this time
    + how many days you have logged in

I can then take those names and do another check to see if the number received is correct.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Im not on the leaderboard... I have 60 tokens :# if I dont win its rigged
  • hearteg
    hearteg Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is this ONLY for charged/spent? Because then I guess it makes sense. None of my chars that I use daily are on the list lol regardless of having a couple tokens.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    It's totally wrong leaderboards. There is no any tokens you are getting for being online
  • nbreaking
    edited March 2018
    It's totally wrong leaderboards. There is no any tokens you are getting for being online

This, only getting tokens when i login but not daily.
    If you are not being represented in the leaderborads (incorrectly, not at all, or have a different amount that what you should) please let me know -

I can then take those names and do another check to see if the number received is correct.

- I have 53 tokens
    HUQrnmb.jpg

So, from the red lines:
    1. On the calendar: You can see I logged everyday last month, so, last week I logged everyday too, and I was basically always online.
    2. You can see I'm in wonderland, did the whole questchain and all the quests in there, however never got those 50 tokens that I should get
    3. 53 tokens total, a few from spending I think, but I didn't even reach 100 gold spent, so, idk.

By my calculations, if it was a week, including DCs and stuff, I was online on an average 21h, 5 tokens per hours, on 7 days, +50 tokens from the wonderland, I should have 50+21x7x5=785 tokens at least, however, got 53, idk how.

But meh, don't expect anything from this, like always, just wanna prove that it's wrong.

EDIT: even if it's 5 tokens daily and not hourly, I should have way more than 53, should have at least 50+7x5 = 95

EDIT2: Assuming the first math about 5 tokens per hour is right, looking at the first place, 166k tokens cannot be correct.
    Here's your post https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10806984-notice-:-adventure-kingdom-grand-opening-celebration-event

-Per hour logged 5 tokens
    -Completing the chainquest 50 tokens
    -Nemesis gauntlet daily 5 tokens
    -Wonderland Scores
    -100 gold charged 10 points
    -100 gold spent 20 points

Idk how many points the wonderland scores give, but I doubt they give enough, I didn't even get any and my name is on the rankings.
    Either way, 166k, even if you take 160k away (let's assume it was wonderland points, even though that's BS), that leaves 6000 points

To achieve 6000 points, you'd need to either:
    - Charge 60000$
    - Charge and Spend: 20000 $/gold
    - Spend: 30000 gold.

I don't believe at all that the first place charged 60k/30k/20k in a week, and that's assuming only 6k of his points are real lol
    Post edited by nbreaking on

Mr. Justice
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    I don't believe at all that the first place charged 60k/30k/20k in a week, and that's assuming only 6k of his points are real lol

I bet in people working hard with those arc quests yet.

But, Arc still a source of issues, who can suspect? o:
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2018

LOL, be ready to get spammed, no one I asked has right amount, most have less (or not all like me on my chars), and some have more, like 2k points when they have 30 items. Those points make not sense at all.

edit: maybe is all a misunderstanding and that leaderboard is just about Wonderland events?
    "Adventure Land – Score High For Tokens

Have a high score in one the following 4 attractions in Adventure Land – Whack-a-Mole, Drift Race, Tiger Gauntlet and Shooting Gallery. In-game leaderboards will be checked and tokens awarded weekly. Leaderboards will be checked on the following dates and times..."

but even, we would need more informations about it, the leaderboards doesnt fit the rankings we can see IG
    Post edited by zoube on
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Hi Kaly im NakedSanta from Etherblade i was in game every day and i doing all dialies from Wonderland and Nemesis gauntlet. Im not on leaderboard LJx9wQ0.jpg
  • ninna321
    ninna321 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Not sure if any point posting considering the calculation are completely wrong unless i misread something.
    Ive been online past 3 weeks without logging off ( except relogs 2-3 times during day) but barely got any tokens and not even on the list.

Might wanne re check that datapull and its the second or 3th time that this "stay logged in for items, or hour calculation" dont properly work might wanne think of something also like check ins.

256eq20.jpg

• ryeckoe
    ryeckoe Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    erm, not sure if glitch but i can be on leaderboard with my scores in event but never shows my name and i never got listed or awarded lorelei tickets for a high score so not sure if it records mine
    maz58z.png
    2hgy846.png
    (my scores from first week have been either overwritten or overtaken on shooting gallery and whack-a-mole)
    *edited from 1st posting on 2nd of march* I am at 636 lorelei tokens received- missing 10 tokens from 100 gold spend
    Post edited by ryeckoe on
    2r468uf.png
  • nbreaking
    edited March 2018
    So, people are posting screenshots, clearly showing how wrong your sheet is, and yet no word...
    I remember back when Kalyst came and I told her she was talking too much for PWE's liking, she said I made it sound like they were mobsters or something, guess what, now she isn't talking anymore ^^

Anyways, are we getting the real points anytime soon or not? is something being done about this? Multi-clienting? Yearly Login rewards? Anything?
    Why has PWE gone silent for the past 2 weeks?

I guess they didn't like the fact Kalyst talked too much about the data leak and the multi client issue when it first happened :3
    Typical PWE... This game is so good imo, wasted on this company.

Mr. Justice
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    The points stated in this sheet are wrong, arn't they? 140k Tokens..thats roughly 50k USD spent...and so many people in the 20k USD range..and that's just in one week or so? What the hell?

Probably a friend of a GM. They do like to give stuff out stuff to people they know to help them.
    This chart is soooo wrong though it's freaking hilarious. 140k tokens and PWI sit there too stupid to even realize how it's wrong.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »

This, only getting tokens when i login but not daily.

- I have 53 tokens
    HUQrnmb.jpg

So, from the red lines:
    1. On the calendar: You can see I logged everyday last month, so, last week I logged everyday too, and I was basically always online.
    2. You can see I'm in wonderland, did the whole questchain and all the quests in there, however never got those 50 tokens that I should get
    3. 53 tokens total, a few from spending I think, but I didn't even reach 100 gold spent, so, idk.

By my calculations, if it was a week, including DCs and stuff, I was online on an average 21h, 5 tokens per hours, on 7 days, +50 tokens from the wonderland, I should have 50+21x7x5=785 tokens at least, however, got 53, idk how.

But meh, don't expect anything from this, like always, just wanna prove that it's wrong.

EDIT: even if it's 5 tokens daily and not hourly, I should have way more than 53, should have at least 50+7x5 = 95

EDIT2: Assuming the first math about 5 tokens per hour is right, looking at the first place, 166k tokens cannot be correct.
    Here's your post https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10806984-notice-:-adventure-kingdom-grand-opening-celebration-event

-Per hour logged 5 tokens
    -Completing the chainquest 50 tokens
    -Nemesis gauntlet daily 5 tokens
    -Wonderland Scores
    -100 gold charged 10 points
    -100 gold spent 20 points

Idk how many points the wonderland scores give, but I doubt they give enough, I didn't even get any and my name is on the rankings.
    Either way, 166k, even if you take 160k away (let's assume it was wonderland points, even though that's BS), that leaves 6000 points

To achieve 6000 points, you'd need to either:
    - Charge 60000$
    - Charge and Spend: 20000 $/gold
    - Spend: 30000 gold.

Well I can at least tell you the 5/h is wrong.

Its 5 per day if you stay logged in at least 1h, i dont know how people got 5/h
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    while the points are totally wrong, the list definately gives us an indication of the biggest cash shoppers of 2018 per server so far. anything above 100 token did cash shop or at least spend gold this year.

the etherblade ranking top 6 looks interesting, the names all have similar patterns o.o
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    HaHa....maybe they are listing people and/points ect, to make it look like lots are playing this event, to generate more players to participate? Gee isn't this fun guys?