Chase the Tiger Event - THANK YOU!!!

Options
jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
Wow, I can't believe that I am actually going to say this..but thank you for this event. For the first time..this really seems to be well thought out. Exchanging LC for Glyphs for example and selling the level 4 glyphs again or using them enable people to get stronger or earn some money and at the very least get loads of freebies...not even bad ones at that.

You are even helping the economy by taking out loads of LC. YES! That is what we need and what we want. Brilliant. I am proud of whoever came up with this! More of that, please!

Comments

• glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe that I am actually going to say this..but thank you for this event. For the first time..this really seems to be well thought out. Exchanging LC for Glyphs for example and selling the level 4 glyphs again or using them enable people to get stronger or earn some money and at the very least get loads of freebies...not even bad ones at that.

You are even helping the economy by taking out loads of LC. YES! That is what we need and what we want. Brilliant. I am proud of whoever came up with this! More of that, please!

100% agree with this,

This new event gives me hope that MAYBE, just MAYBE PWI started to think in teh right direction and instead of **** our wallets they will start balancing the economy and running decent events for stuff that ppl actually need and at the same time **** our wallets... Still better than just **** our wallets thou.
    Cheers to whoever thought of this idea!
  • jyleelee
    jyleelee Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Options
    What I can't understand is why they are advertising that whale pet again when they haven't even sent out the whale pet from the wonderland event (unless they sent it during maint last night . Support claimed the item wasn't even in game yet (would be sent later when they had it) .

• danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Options
    Hmmm can be a good event, but isnt that pwi stoped think in ur wallet because of u really want the prizes in Dawnglory server u'll need more then 200m to make all. That don't help new players or ppl that don't have where to farm coins too.
    You can say pwi stoped think in ur wallet as hell when they start make free events like prizes like that but where u can farm it or events that u can help ger some coins in game
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    How is taking out LC helping the economy ? At the end daily necessaries like def charms and buff food became more expensive. We have a super sale week and the ammount of opend packs / keys is all time low.
    Pwi should better rethink what they have done to the player base and the economy with that multi client changes. This event would rock if people would jump on packs and open them like 1 year ago. This stupid coin inflation and the shortage of desired CS items and the shortage in gold truely HURT this game and how we can enjoy the game as whole. This fricking gold foil inlfation bullcrap items on keys that should NEVER go this cheap on sale caused so much harm.

Its like pwi and their customer speak a different language and pwi dosnt understand us anymore. You excelled in tempting people to charge and spend large ammounts of money into pwi but since the multi client change this dropped sharply.

As for the LC available to redeem that prices, there arn't any on Dawnglory available that have a price thats worth participating.

• argetlamedur
    argetlamedur Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Chase the tiger event would be the first decend event PWI has had in a long time, to good to be true, probably why it is not functioning on Tideswell server.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    ohnohz wrote: »
    How is taking out LC helping the economy ? At the end daily necessaries like def charms and buff food became more expensive. We have a super sale week and the ammount of opend packs / keys is all time low.
    Pwi should better rethink what they have done to the player base and the economy with that multi client changes. This event would rock if people would jump on packs and open them like 1 year ago. This stupid coin inflation and the shortage of desired CS items and the shortage in gold truely HURT this game and how we can enjoy the game as whole. This fricking gold foil inlfation bullcrap items on keys that should NEVER go this cheap on sale caused so much harm.

Its like pwi and their customer speak a different language and pwi dosnt understand us anymore. You excelled in tempting people to charge and spend large ammounts of money into pwi but since the multi client change this dropped sharply.

As for the LC available to redeem that prices, there arn't any on Dawnglory available that have a price thats worth participating.

That's not PWE's fault tho, it's the greedy players. A few ppl just bought all the LC and are now reselling for insane prices. I saw the post right when it was up and could've bought them all, easily. I didnt, cause that is sad af. Then again, it's the same as Stock market and speculation...so, all the same as rl in this regard.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    I fail to realize how this event does anything but promotes their pack sales. Its nice for everybody who opens packs but other than that, its some freebies for ppl who had LC stacked up/managed to buy some before prices jumped. This also affects the glyph prices, which is like the last thing in game to farm for lesser geared players so kudos for that.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • james0alice
    james0alice Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    When do we have the Chase the Tiger Event update? Thanks
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    One of the free "Chase the Tiger Event Codes" completed my War Avatar Morai Set, so, many thanks also from my side. :)<3:)

A bunch of pack items became cheaper, Lucky Coins went up in price. But idm, I'm a non-CSer aka patient gamer.