EXTREAMLY MAD about my name not being on my anniversary mount entry that i drew

heavenlyawsome
heavenlyawsome Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
can anyone help me pleas that works for PWI correct the name on my picture entry for the anniversary mount i dont know who this intentionality person is but he did not make that picture i did and id like my name on my work Star_FireX so pleas someone from the website team fix it my mount is 1a in round 2
2ikr5go.jpg

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Good luck with that xD

Mr. Justice
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Did you send them a ticket? they should fix it, just ticket them is better, then they will at least see it.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • felicissima#8265
    felicissima#8265 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Leave a message to PWI on Facebook. Someone (sometimes) replies there too.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    can anyone help me pleas that works for PWI correct the name on my picture entry for the anniversary mount i dont know who this intentionality person is but he did not make that picture i did and id like my name on my work Star_FireX so pleas someone from the website team fix it my mount is 1a in round 2
    Removed -

Hi,

I'll see what I can do but I'm not making any "for sure I'll sort this" promise.

I dont have anything to do with this kind of promotion. So I'm not sure where it's at.

Thanks.
  • ryeckoe
    ryeckoe Posts: 22 Arc User
    Firstly I'm a *she*, secondly I never laid claim to your design, Thirdly if there was a error labelling a mount with the correct picture and name (this happened on facebook with mine and Amaylie's designs) you should send a ticket in at the bare minimum instead of being rude in regards to myself as I have in no way taken any credit towards your design.

@kalystconquerer#0876 please sort out this issue, thank you.
    2r468uf.png
  • heavenlyawsome
    heavenlyawsome Posts: 5 Arc User
    Im sorry im just annoyed i sent ina support ticket and they said they cant do anything and sent me to forums and then the ones in forums cant do anything i just wish pwi would pay attention and i didnt say u claimed anything i was simply stating that they put your name on my work its there fault so dont worry about it i wasnt being rude.
    ryeckoe wrote: »
    Firstly I'm a *she*, secondly I never laid claim to your design, Thirdly if there was a error labelling a mount with the correct picture and name (this happened on facebook with mine and Amaylie's designs) you should send a ticket in at the bare minimum instead of being rude in regards to myself as I have in no way taken any credit towards your design.

ryeckoe wrote: »

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    FYI ive sent a message as well

Thanks.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lmfao again
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    teabagg is someone want to create a unicorn in a contest here, its none of your concern. Be nice.