So Pwi Closed the Discusion

Options
amadhan#6486
amadhan#6486 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
PWI stopped the talk of multi client why? This thread is closed why? Can u answer us please

Comments

• bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    It's obvious why it was closed, because of the incessant bickering and squabbling.

It's utterly pointless, they will make their annoucement, when they make it or they won't make one at all!

No amount of forum posts will change the outcome, just wait or quit! It really is that simple.
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    They stopped to talk about multiclient because it already exists: noticed 6 bots using the same script at jolly (there are more but didn't had the time to just sit and watch), gamazon bots went online again too. :)
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    Pretty sure the multi client thread shouldn't' have been closed - the mod there just got tired modding

On that note @kalystconquerer#0876 You for real going to ignore and not post some sort of statement after all this time?
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    It's obvious why it was closed, because of the incessant bickering and squabbling.

It's utterly pointless, they will make their annoucement, when they make it or they won't make one at all!

No amount of forum posts will change the outcome, just wait or quit! It really is that simple.
    I would absolutely disagree that additional forum posts have no effect. PWE has a long history of waiting out the negative PR from their awful changes and hoping everyone forgets. We have to remind them (without being frequent enough to count as spam, obviously) that this isn't going away.

(Given that I'm probably one of the squabblers you're referring to, let me just say that if the mods disapproved of my discussion with jadasia back there, they needed only to ask us to stop the discussion... not sure why that would've required thread closure)
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    Options
    CMs with too much free time and too less of a brain​​
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    I am in agreement. That thread is the hope of this community. Carelessly and thoughtless the actions shown by the moderator in closing the thread. That action should be undone ASAP. ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    G-G lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    And before this thread is closed.

The other thread devolved into nothing more than circular discussion. Nothing new or meaningful was added.

It's not likely this issue will become goon glitching QQ 2.0

Bye
  • greenfire312
    Options
    Let's be honest, it's hard to add anything new and meaningful to a 25-page thread where the primary discussion has stalled due to waiting on info from staff. We're down to continuing to petition Kalyst et al. for news, same as before. Doesn't mean that doesn't still need to be done, and done periodically until answers are provided.

No individual is required to participate in that effort (just like no one was required to voice opposition to the changes in the first place, but many did). Conversely, no individual should be personally attacked for choosing to, either. Let's live and let live?
    Etherblade server
  • tabaloul
    Options
    a good solution perhaps to avoid closure of threads would be to just blacklist or avoid to reply jadasia, which is just trolling and derailing every discussion.
    then if perhaps heero & co. would get a full time job perhaps they will have less time to click here and there on the forums thinking to be useful by randomly closing discussions, or moving them in forgotten sections, or delete replies because from their pov someone's opinion maybe counts less than jadasia trolling everywhere....
    but that's pwe... we are pretty much at the deciding moments for this title, will it gasp a little more or is it gonna die.​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    tabaloul wrote: »
    a good solution perhaps to avoid closure of threads would be to just blacklist or avoid to reply jadasia, which is just trolling and derailing every discussion.
    then if perhaps heero & co. would get a full time job perhaps they will have less time to click here and there on the forums thinking to be useful by randomly closing discussions, or moving them in forgotten sections, or delete replies because from their pov someone's opinion maybe counts less than jadasia trolling everywhere....
    but that's pwe... we are pretty much at the deciding moments for this title, will it gasp a little more or is it gonna die.​​

Personal attacks like this is what gets threads closed fast.
  • greenfire312
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »
    Personal attacks like this is what gets threads closed fast.
    Irony per our previous debate aside, I agree with this on its face.

@tabaloul , naming and shaming rarely does any good (if ever). When I engaged with jadasia in debate on the closed thread, I tried to stay away from individual-centric language, which is my usual policy. Doesn't always work out that way as the discussion goes on, but we have to try. Usually when you have a problem with one specific person, your real problem is less with them and more with the behavior they're engaging in.

Regarding heero... he hasn't posted in this thread at all, and it was phantomforce who closed the other one, so this sounds like a personal grievance (and that's not doing you any favors, either). Like it or not, the mods are the mods. If they close something, move on. The overall issue is still present, and it still merits discussion, but it would have to be conducted in this or other threads.
    Etherblade server
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    might be a smart idea to not derail any further threads on the subject.

cus ya'll are still being completely ignored by them, which is actually somewhat to be expected. i and few other ppl actually called this almost exact series of moves, so nobody familiar with the game and its forums should be very surprised.

also stop charging in protest. i know most ppl just wont do it, but they dont react to anything but the bottom line.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    i assure you forum posts have zero effect, unless numbers decline and charging declines nothing will change..... all the all that the forum posts prove is that you are indeed still here playing and charging!
  • tabaloul
    Options
    it's not a personal grievance because i don't really care, and i've just decided to stop play the game so i don't care twice
    i just come on the forums to see brainless people in charge, or even brainlesser people opinion counting more than normal individuals.
    but again that's PWE, it's a world upside down​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi all,

The thread will be reopened in due course. However it was up and down which I can see is well noted and understood by most.

Thanks.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Re-opening thread now. Future trolling will probably be nuked. Be civil in your discussion please.
    Closing this one as its purpose is ended​​
This discussion has been closed.