xNW Broke

yoyohoho
yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
-sigh-

Comments

• ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    just lettin kal know.. we all stuck in x-server AGAIN. cant leave, keep dcing but it puts me back inside. cant even log any other toon on the same account, it auto logs my cleric
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • b1ademaster
    b1ademaster Posts: 16 Arc User
    the final blow by pwi. This was pwi`s plan all along. Instead of announcing that they are shutting the game down, they do these acts that make ppl quite one by one.
    When few are left, trap them all on a empty map where they can never escape from
    RIP players :D:p
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    As if you needed further proof that PWE doesn't give a rats **** about it's title game.

I don't know why you people still try.

(Side note: I'm only here because a friend asked if there was any news in the forum about this.)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sacaroan
    sacaroan Posts: 3 Arc User
    Also DCed upon entering... Can we just make this a new challenge and say "The faster you manage to get bk into game under current conditions the more Tokens you get!"? Sounds kinda fair rite?
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I am not even mad to be honest.. I am just laughing at their incompetence :p

Edit: also something else I noticed is that there seem to be a lot of lag while sending private messages, and if a person is dcd it will take like 30 seconds or more to tell you, this is definetly not my internet connection since every other action works fine for me.

• lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 47 Arc User
    D/w they will put up a new charge reward tomorrow to make up for the fail of the day
  • rieihdius
    lexxfx wrote: »
    D/w they will put up a new charge reward tomorrow to make up for the fail of the day

ROLFMAO so true :D

• phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    So Xnw npc spawned went in tried to attk land theres like a 30 second delay and i started moving then dced and now when i log to char screen click start and it just goes grey then dc's me again......the Xnw map is auto attking itself >,<

WTH u guys do? lmao!
  • toastcandles
    toastcandles Posts: 22 Arc User
    great example of the **** that doesnt get addressed. you cant tell me there is nobody monitoring this ****. it sucks cause i really wanna love you PW, but you make it so hard.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    its not the first time and its surelly not the last, unless PWI is closing Perfect World
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    :D People get attacked from own nation ... srsly?? How is that possible? we cant go in any map, it send us back in Base ... we dc .. login back ... and get stuck in the Base ... ggwp PWI u fcked up again !

Awesome Map and all nations got same points xDDDD
    2018-03-2521-37-24.jpg
  • toastcandles
    i blame you luna
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    No other game has its servers running without a gm or 5 moderating it. Only PWE wants to buy every game it can and then play footsies under the table while the servers crash and the games fail
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    i blame you luna

wow meanie o.O who are u?
  • rieihdius
    btw, now everyone that got dcd while traped inside nw is now traped between maps. I see huge data corruption coming
    You can actually log out but the character listed on your character list is your cross server toon, so every time you go back you get between maps where everyone is pking each other :D

• toastcandles
    laluna1990 wrote: »
    i blame you luna

wow meanie o.O who are u?

TB
  • phage69
    PK to infinity woot!
  • elcocot
    elcocot Posts: 17 Arc User
    im stucked on the map and cant move or do anything. can some1 from PWI help us ?
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    elcocot wrote: »
    im stucked on the map and cant move or do anything. can some1 from PWI help us ?

you must be new..
  • phage69
    edited March 2018
    Special shout out to all the seekers in weird nw nowhere map for helping everyone out of tht map back to nw exit npc and doing a better job fixing stuff than pwi can!!!! :p
  • vampdeanna
    vampdeanna Posts: 4 Arc User
    has anyone got off the x server? this is doing my freaking head in
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Lf compensation for helping roughly 80 players get out of xNW map...
    IGN: Prespire
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    elcocot wrote: »

you must be new..

OP comment xD
  • invisibleaura
    invisibleaura Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you to those who stayed behind to help those of us who were stuck. Really appreciate it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Are people still stuck on XNW server?

Ill let someone know if its still an issue. Ill try get hold of someone.

As for other comments Im sure this was not intentional. Something Always happens when the Servers go down for DST. Normally its just the NPC re spawn tho in the last few times other thing have happened.

Ill make sure this is noted for next time as well as faction base resets.

Sadly that's the best I can do at this point.

Thanks.​​
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Are people still stuck on XNW server?

Ill let someone know if its still an issue. Ill try get hold of someone.

As for other comments Im sure this was not intentional. Something Always happens when the Servers go down for DST. Normally its just the NPC re spawn tho in the last few times other thing have happened.

Ill make sure this is noted for next time as well as faction base resets.

Sadly that's the best I can do at this point.

Thanks.

weird you didnt close randomly this thread yet​​
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    i give him 2 more weeks and he will resign anyway.

will there be a new CM announced soon?
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    I have not been in xNW for ages now..but by the sound of it..that's just ridiculous...What the Hell!?