Force Log Button

ruhcik
ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
Since we have automaticly logging into game by Arc we cant use Force Log after Disconnect. You have to do smth with it PWI

Comments

• nunchakux2
    nunchakux2 Posts: 9 Arc User
    nothing u do on your side will boot your account from the sever . u may crash arc with task manager if u wish,hell light your pc on fire and the sever wont even know hints the term disconnected.
    this is the reason we had a force log button in the first place . to push a boot cmd to the sever
    (___________)o-o-o-o(___________)
  • n3w1ds
    n3w1ds Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    nunchakux2 wrote: »
    nothing u do on your side will boot your account from the sever . u may crash arc with task manager if u wish,hell light your pc on fire and the sever wont even know hints the term disconnected.
    this is the reason we had a force log button in the first place . to push a boot cmd to the sever

I have had exactly the same problem.
    In the end, I have just had to wait for 5 mins or more for the server to realize I am not connected anymore.
    I have looked through the ini files,, but have not be able to find a setting.

PWI admins, can you let us know if there is an ini setting to force it to force log?
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Same goes for me and didn't have to wait 5 minutes but could connect again within a minute! Think force log isn't needed since we need Arc to start the game.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    n3w1ds wrote: »
    nunchakux2 wrote: »

I have had exactly the same problem.
    In the end, I have just had to wait for 5 mins or more for the server to realize I am not connected anymore.
    I have looked through the ini files,, but have not be able to find a setting.

PWI admins, can you let us know if there is an ini setting to force it to force log?

There is not.

I can try to give you tips on how to improve your connection if it is at all possible.
    Sadly though, if you're thousands of miles from the servers, with low quality internet, there isn't much anyone can do. Might be a good time to just give up trying to play online games like this.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ruhcik
    edited February 2018
    It's not about quality of internet... everyone have DCs in game from time to time and sometimes ur character is online for 10min after u DC and there's nothing u can do withaout force log

if its ur answer as a PWI/Arc worker its kinda useless advice.
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    My internet and connection are really good, yet a single dc from the game takes 40 minutes to register i've gotten dc and let me reenter.
    40 minutes....
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    The server we're forced to play on from the east coast is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. That's not a problem, is it? I mean, average ping is only around 400ms.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    only1wish wrote: »
    My internet and connection are really good, yet a single dc from the game takes 40 minutes to register i've gotten dc and let me reenter.
    40 minutes....

I've DC'd and always have gotten right back in. I even caused my own DCs by unplugging my ethernet and gotten back in.

I have no idea why you people are having so many problems.
  • ruhcik
    Its not about ETHERNET people cant u read? IF u will get DC and everyone DCing in game U CANT COME BACK TO GAME SINCE UR CHAR WONT AUTOMATICLY GO OFFLINE in game ( from 1-15min).
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I guess it depends on the server. So far I've been able to re-connect right away or within a couple of minutes, but I know players that are unable to reconnect for 10 minutes or longer. We definitely need a working force log button again. Even if this is an issue that affects the minority, it's still an issue because we used to have a force log option and now we don't. Platforms like Arc are meant to improve the gaming experience, not make it worse.
    ​​
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    so how can i log to my account if i left it online at home but now i wanna play on it at work? impossible? srsly?
  • kaimxxx
    kaimxxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    when are they gonna take this forced arc **** out?
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Dced on my char, couldn't log back in for 20 minutes. Watched on my other char in squad with them, ticked the HP charm for 10 minutes. Other char could not enter that area of map, so couldn't do anything to stop it. Finally got faction mate to stand guard over char for last 10 minutes to save some of my HP charm. Lame. Move the force button to earlier screen.
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    This affected me once in xNW a week or two ago. The client for my cleric crashed, and it took about 20 minutes for my character to finally get disconnected from server, at which point it allowed me to log in through ARC again. Its uncommon but highly problematic when it does occur. Force log is a really important feature for when this occurs.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    fyi for people saying get a better internet... isp's basically have 80%+ of reliability coz 100% reliability can't be achieved in the real world with too much unknown variables that comes to play. so getting dc once a day is basically common no matter what your isp is.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    fyi for people saying get a better internet... isp's basically have 80%+ of reliability coz 100% reliability can't be achieved in the real world with too much unknown variables that comes to play. so getting dc once a day is basically common no matter what your isp is.

Lol no it isn't, stop posting nonsense.
    Most dc's have absolutely nothing to do with someone's ISP, or their reliability for that matter, nor PWE.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• gravewulf
    gravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    No, my account is NOT logged in. I can't force log, and it's causing me to get burned on not only quests, but TW, DC, Trials, and any other sqd function I am in at the moment, if I dc. PWI, FIX YOUR SH**! Damnit, this **** is getting old. :#

• mitsukichan29
    mitsukichan29 Posts: 6 Arc User
    please fix the forcing log, it's complicated to lose instances by dc, and can not get back on account of the arc defender --'

YunaMitsuki - Psychic Sage - My YouTube Channel
  • frostosaurus
    frostosaurus Posts: 2 Arc User
    bruinvis wrote: »
    Same goes for me and didn't have to wait 5 minutes but could connect again within a minute! Think force log isn't needed since we need Arc to start the game.

I use multiple pc's to play on depending on where I am. Sometimes I forget to sign out. The ability to force log for me is very important. I shouldn't have to drive miles to disconnect my game so I can play somewhere else; especially since the mechanism is already in place and has worked in the past. Squads should not have to wait 5+ minutes for a pc to recogize a disconnect from the game. It's ridiculous.
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    can this issue be resolved already because squads keep on waiting for players to be able to log back in..