Trade NPC Options

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
would it be an good idea , if we can get a NPC for Trade ITEM`s between player , like Commision NPC , but for free , no coin or cash , but straight , for Item we wont sell , but we need a trade , any kind of item , ( that is tradeable ) mabye it can make it more relax ,when player of any time zone can watch , and trade if want ( but free , we already got an ocean of pay stuff ingame , i doubt it will ruin Commision NPC option . just a TRADE from A to Z , all item , well we cant hang around 24 hours a day , and waiting for watch going on WC , what player want to trade .

i guess this idea will hit buttom of ocean . lol
its okay :)

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Moved to suggestion box.

Thanks
  • fededomino
    IF this idea will be true , and china make it cost a fee ( cash or ingame coin ) it will not be a succes , we already drowned in pay to play , so an option is mabye contact Real Life Companies of any kind , ask them if they want pay for some Commercials /Advertiments / Reklame , that can be inside game , on wall in Archosaur and other cities , use inside of head , nothing is impossible , just let China make the option and PWI can add the Commercials inside game , mostly Train Station got fine one , that change each 2-3 min to next show off ,this was meant to be an help for players to be more happy and more free to play , if Commercials can be in TV and on internet and else where , why not inside a game ?? :) do China sleep ;)
  • fededomino
    Also do not combine Commission NPC with Trade NPC , cause it will break this idea of the wish of be a free option to make it easier to trade with no time limited until it is succes , with no cash or coin payment , the idea of a Trade NPC , was a NPC who stand alone , where player can get option for trade free , , by put in item and type for what want to trade , then another player can put in the item that is wanted and then click trade if it fit for what wanted is .

sorry for my poor english ;) it can also be readed between lines , and over and over again
    hands out a pair of glasses B)
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Can you maybe go more into detail how exactly your trade npc would work and function ? If you meant to set up some kind of free form Contract between you and a pre defined contract partner to exchange item vs item or item vs coins that would be a support worthy idea. If you just meant a npc were you can stuff in items and ask for coins from anyone who is browsing the npc i'd say no thank you, but we got comission shops for this.

If you just want free comission shops thats also a no thank you from me, i even believe comission shops are too cheap for the benefit you gain from them. I wouln't mind to pay 50 gold per month for a comission shop thats how powerful they are