Serious trouble with Arc and PWI

Options
ashlaern
ashlaern Posts: 7 Arc User
I hope I'm not the only one with this problem but I keep having issues with Arc asking me to put the install disc in drive E (which I don't have, both disc or drive) but when I click cancel a few times Arc does kind of work, although very buggy. The next problem this gives is that the PWI client won't properly work so I can't update the game. Meaning that I can't play. I've removed both PWI and Arc several times and reinstalled it but this problem keeps occuring. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Because it's getting really annoying.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi,

For the arc problems it may be worth checking the Arc Forums. Link in my signature.

Ive not seen anything like this so i cant really give you and advise.

If it continues I would suggest you SS it and raise a ticket may be as it may be a bug in Arc.

Let me know as well if you find the problem.

Thanks.​​
  • ashlaern
    ashlaern Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for responding. The problem with PWI not working seems to have resolved itself for now, but Arc is still acting up like an impatient toddler so I'll keep an eye on the forum there and SS it as soon as it presents itself again.
  • lataya
    lataya Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I have not been able to log in since wonderland i check everyday update n all if i have to reinstall i just quit n uninstalling i sent report nothing.
  • quofan
    quofan Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    damn games gone to hell no base cant log acc its over
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    For Real PWI Do somthing about the damn force log its so fustrating when after you DC and ur in a rush to log back in to finish a instance or something