Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 3/13/2018 - 11 PM PT]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PT. Tonight's maintenance will have a patch, click HERE!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew
Tagged:

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    .... 4 weeks now and still no dual clienting fix, starting to loose interest in this game and not being able to log into old toons is just a kick in the rear.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    .... 4 weeks now and still no dual clienting fix, starting to loose interest in this game and not being able to log into old toons is just a kick in the rear.

Be patient, China was supposed to be working on a solution as soon as they got back. It will probably take some time anyways. After all, which would you rather have, a quick fix that they don't take the time to make sure there are no more security holes that someone could **** your account with and steal all your stuff, or a fix that takes them 2-3 months where they double check everything and close all the holes so your stuff is safe. Either way, personally I'm glad they have this temporary solution for now, so that my account and characters are safe, knowing that they are working on a more permanent solution. If you're having trouble getting into an account, even if it's one you no longer have access to the email connected to it, you can contact support and they'll work through helping you to get your characters back. They'll probably ask you a bunch of questions related to your account and characters, just try to answer them as best as you can and you should be able to get back in.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    nunuator wrote: »

Be patient, China was supposed to be working on a solution as soon as they got back. It will probably take some time anyways. After all, which would you rather have, a quick fix that they don't take the time to make sure there are no more security holes that someone could **** your account with and steal all your stuff, or a fix that takes them 2-3 months where they double check everything and close all the holes so your stuff is safe. Either way, personally I'm glad they have this temporary solution for now, so that my account and characters are safe, knowing that they are working on a more permanent solution. If you're having trouble getting into an account, even if it's one you no longer have access to the email connected to it, you can contact support and they'll work through helping you to get your characters back. They'll probably ask you a bunch of questions related to your account and characters, just try to answer them as best as you can and you should be able to get back in.

The former since I'm pretty sure the info leak thing is on the same level as "client instability" and even if it wasnt, let's be real, someone gonna find a work around any "fix" they do within a day or two =/.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • lacyyoss
    lacyyoss Posts: 4 Arc User
    i hope ur bringing the nugget npc back, it disappeared way early and ppl still have stuff to trade. its been gone since the last maintance but the event is still going. the factions base is all screwed up from the dst shutdown. fix this stuff please. the no force log is enough to make ppl quit as it is without the other stuff.
  • lacyyoss
    lacyyoss Posts: 4 Arc User
    if your not gonna bring back the npc for the nugget event then u need to give out some orbs. i sit all day everyday for weeks to do this event for the orbs and then u remove the npc weeks early.