Mail: Ancient Gift, War Avatar Pack S x30, Glyphs...

ikrizzz
ikrizzz Posts: 12 Arc User
Hey everyone! I see a lot of people are getting a whole bunch of items from ingame mail, but I have only received the Ancient Gifts... Will everyone be rewarded equally?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I'm guessing you're referring to the event that popped up when Adventure Kingdom opened.

If so, then no, not everyone will be rewarded equally, it'll depend on how many Lorelei War Avatar Tokens you collected during the event (or if you got lucky and won one of the raffle prizes).
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    The Lorelei tokens mailout error has not even been fixed with many players receiving (or not receiving) tokens that don't match with their activity during the promo. And yet the rewards are already mailed out? Isn't that just compounding the error?
  • darkfightr2
    darkfightr2 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I had about 100 tokens and got just the ancient pills where as im seeing ppl who hardly play once or twice a week getting S chest/level 4 glyphs etc
    whats up with that ?
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I had about 100 tokens and got just the ancient pills where as im seeing ppl who hardly play once or twice a week getting S chest/level 4 glyphs etc
    whats up with that ?

YOU CAN GET TOKENS JUST BUY CHARGING/SPENDING GOLD AND WHAT NOT .. I DONT REALLY WANNA EXPLAIN THE DETAIL;S. ... TYVM.. THIS GAME IS P2WIN.... DONT EXPECT YOUR EFFORT TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ADVANTAGE TOWARDS THE SPENDING PEOPLE
  • ikrizzz
    whats up with that ?

YOU CAN GET TOKENS JUST BUY CHARGING/SPENDING GOLD AND WHAT NOT .. I DONT REALLY WANNA EXPLAIN THE DETAIL;S. ... TYVM.. THIS GAME IS P2WIN.... DONT EXPECT YOUR EFFORT TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ADVANTAGE TOWARDS THE SPENDING PEOPLE

But my friend (who got everything) has never charged a single cent into the game lol
  • b1ademaster
    b1ademaster Posts: 16 Arc User
    whats up with that ?

wrong its an unfair system.
    someone in my faction who has never charged and only had 11 tokens more than me got 5xlevel4 glyph pack, 2 gems pack from which he got DoD and 37 S chest. Its stupid that everyone but a few are given all these op rewards for free even though they never charged in their life while some are not.
  • ikrizzz
    whats up with that ?

wrong its an unfair system.
    someone in my faction who has never charged and only had 11 tokens more than me got 5xlevel4 glyph pack, 2 gems pack from which he got DoD and 37 S chest. Its stupid that everyone but a few are given all these op rewards for free even though they never charged in their life while some are not.

Ikr... it is so unfair! It is so hard to have good stuff and when we're about to get a chance (or not), we are excluded from weird lists
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    It's possible with time.

Tho the latter helps.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    @teabagg by your logic my alt is lying to me too, cuz my alt cleric got some nice chest, packs and ag in mail and main did get anything and while i dont charge gold as often as everyone else, when i do, i use my main.
  • darkfightr2
    edited March 2018
    as per wonderland launch event, people with 1200+ tokens were supposed to get soulgem packs etc but I am seeing people with less than 200 getting them along with s chest and glyphs. Pretty much all of the server and my firends who never charged got all these items.

According to pwi post people with:
    125 tokens: S pack x5
    200 tokens: S packs x10
    300 tokens: S packs x15
    500tokens: glyph pack x5
    750 token: soulgem packx1
    1250 tokens: S chestx2
    2000+: whale pet

All these rewards were for people who more than 200 tokens.
    No clue how they worked it out that some players with less than 200 tokens get ancient gift and some people with less than 200 get all those rewards.
    Moreover, all of them didnt even get them in the quantities listed by pwi.
    But it is from wonderland launch event as clarified by pwi in a support ticket I posted.
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    yeah whole thing was a massive mess and is being completely ignored as usual....
  • darkfightr2
    yeah whole thing was a massive mess and is being completely ignored as usual....

of course it will be ignored. Support dosent help saying that they have no control over in game actions and those who do, dont care.
    Those reward that some got for free becasue of a bugged system even though they never charge, is like an year or more of farming by anyone else who dosent charge.

But then again when has pwi ever listened to the community or handeled things properly.
    Not having much control over games because of pwi china is one thing but this ? Im sure pwi china didnt order half the server population with less than 200 tokens to get all the reward tiers and half to just get ancient pills.

PWI has always been like this though.
    I won the 1st prize in 7th year anniversary competition. Still no reward or a reply from them till date xD
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    So that's what all that **** was about? Does this mean I can finally npc those tokens and get the bag slot free again??
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    justdax wrote: »
    So that's what all that **** was about? Does this mean I can finally npc those tokens and get the bag slot free again??

Idk leaderboard says I have way more than I should for some of it but haven’t gotten it all for example the whale pets. Maybe those will be later ?

Idk if I should send a ticket or wait a little longer and see
  • b1ademastr
    b1ademastr Posts: 12 Arc User
    justdax wrote: »

Idk leaderboard says I have way more than I should for some of it but haven’t gotten it all for example the whale pets. Maybe those will be later ?

Idk if I should send a ticket or wait a little longer and see

Could try sending a ticket but you will get the textbook response from them

"We have no control over in game actions and giveaways, but we will forward it to the appropiate team for further review. blah blah"

Then you can wait indefinitely or keep posting on the forum and maybe someone who is in the mood to fix things for a while will pick up your post and maybe (maybe) reply or solve it.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I did notice in the news post the whale pets do have an asterisk beside them but I couldn't find any notes related to them in the post so it is possible they come in a bit later...it's the only thing I could possibly think of that would be note-worthy for the pets, since everything else would come in bound to the character that receives them. I could be wrong though. It does also say allow 1-2 weeks for prizes to be sent so might be safe to wait another week and see if they arrive in the mail then.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kubarb
    kubarb Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got 10 S-Packs and I only logged in 3 times during the event and had 15 tokens lel. This game man.
  • ikrizzz
    obielle wrote: »
    I did notice in the news post the whale pets do have an asterisk beside them but I couldn't find any notes related to them in the post so it is possible they come in a bit later...it's the only thing I could possibly think of that would be note-worthy for the pets, since everything else would come in bound to the character that receives them. I could be wrong though. It does also say allow 1-2 weeks for prizes to be sent so might be safe to wait another week and see if they arrive in the mail then.

If it does come a bit later, I don't really doubt people who already got stuff will get them AGAIN...
  • jyleelee
    jyleelee Posts: 10 Arc User
    I mailed support and they replied that the whale pet is currently unavailable to be sent out and everyone who is eligible will be sent one during a later maintenence, no eta on when.