The effect of pure DD Barbarian

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
Blood Rush > Sanguine
Violent Triumph > Golden
Armageddon > Golden
GG

Full combo is:
Blood Rush (Sanguine) > Demonic Eruption > Fortify > Ironguard Powder > Bestial Rage (Argent) > Violent Triumph (Golden) > Tangling Mire > Armageddon (Golden) > Holy Pathto Afrika (while move on untarget)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JRA-f608ZF0&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRA-f608ZF0&t
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Another good example of a Fully Buffed, Full Damage Devil Stone + Nuema Portal Barb showing how good his build is when faced with sum shjtty hybrid candleflame BM, whose game randomly froze in the middle of his combo.

If timestamp doesnt work its 22:46 , truly a frightening build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zIDNBWIc64&t=1362s
  • fury85
    edited March 2018
    I know well QontroL... if you saw my video of Vindi VS Echo XTW I was saying that:

1) When outnumbered I can't do anything except with IG.
    2) When alone I cant' do anything because no anti-stun, no occult ice, no range lock (para), no shield (raging slap) = I can only stand and IG/Faith (also showing that scene where you catch me alone at start of my video)
    3) I never said my build is the best build... you can just check my website www.roarking.it - build section to see my think :)

The scope of this video is to show the damage potential of barb class. Still the fact that this kind of build and glyph setup NEED a squad that support me. If I have the right support and I coord good with my faction mate I can 1 shot an end game squad.

PS: I was full buffed, in tiger form (cap. phys def) with solid shield. You can see how tanky am I, so you can finally understand how much skill requires to play my barb <3 (except last TW/XTW that was just spark/IG/Arma/brainless)

Roar_King
  • deewainy1
    deewainy1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    QQtrol your faction quit tw. This is a pvp topic not pve.
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Meh, every build that excels one area will fall short in another. I'd say as far as xTW goes, losing a 1v1 with a BM vs one-shotting entire squads, NP Serenity Psychics and JOSD Seekers included, is not a bad trade-off.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Still think the CN devs are out of their minds to allow something even more frightening than a endgame Cursed Jail, guess they wanted more ppl to play barb there I guess.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • fury85
    edited March 2018
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Still think the CN devs are out of their minds to allow something even more frightening than a endgame Cursed Jail, guess they wanted more ppl to play barb there I guess.

Keep in mind that you can use that combo ONLY when you can hide behind your squad and ONLY with immune.
    Play random PvP, and i mean 1v1, 3v3, PK, TNF or NW with golden glyph on VT mean that you will be alot useless (except if you have a strong squad that support you) since you play a melee class with 0 total anti-stun skills. That force you to have Faith on genie, then no Occult Ice. I tested in PK or NW running alone, with golden VT I can't barely kill someone a die right after.

Last point... the damage is crazy but you need to build for that. My build is extreme, no compromises. You see I still use G15 pieces just for more strength points, also I prefer attack instead of spirit on chart, attack level instead of spirit/def on belt/beck, etc... and last I did on purpose Lv.8 glyph for VT instead go for G17 items.

I agree that this combo is broken and brainless in mass-pvp. But remember also the limits.
    Roar_King
  • blazerboy
    @fury85 my friend had lesser gears than you and hit me 56k with it. NP deity and garbage chart so idk how you barely get kills except if you have @jsxshadow luck than maybe
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @fury85 my friend had lesser gears than you and hit me 56k with it. NP deity and garbage chart so idk how you barely get kills except if you have @jsxshadow luck than maybe

QQ don't bring my luck into this..I know it sucks :dizzy:

Also, I disagree a little. IG isn't the only way to pull off that combo. I don't know why no one uses Cornered Faith into Invoke into Bestial Rage (normal or Golden). When standing in the middle of AOEs you get more than enough CHI to use all skills + trip spark. Sure, a single disarm can **** up your combo, but getting people to focus you for a disarm is very unlikely since that combo is so damn fast xD Cornered Faith -> Invoke - Bestial Rage -> Holy Path -> Mire -> VT -> Arma and people will drop xDD no need to waste IG for that. If you get focused enough you might even be able to 3 spark again and dish out some normal AOEs and you still have enough genie left to Fortify into IG to kite away if neccessary. IG just feels like a waste for that combo. Only disarm can stop you. Chances for getting a disarm on you when you run at max speed into a group to insta use arma is so unlikely and unpredictable and should work most of the time.
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Also, I disagree a little. IG isn't the only way to pull off that combo. I don't know why no one uses Cornered Faith into Invoke into Bestial Rage (normal or Golden). When standing in the middle of AOEs you get more than enough CHI to use all skills + trip spark. Sure, a single disarm can **** up your combo, but getting people to focus you for a disarm is very unlikely since that combo is so damn fast xD Cornered Faith -> Invoke - Bestial Rage -> Holy Path -> Mire -> VT -> Arma and people will drop xDD no need to waste IG for that. If you get focused enough you might even be able to 3 spark again and dish out some normal AOEs and you still have enough genie left to Fortify into IG to kite away if neccessary. IG just feels like a waste for that combo. Only disarm can stop you. Chances for getting a disarm on you when you run at max speed into a group to insta use arma is so unlikely and unpredictable and should work most of the time.

I think the IG is more about ensuring the combo goes off. So many combos have room to drop things based on how much you're being focused. I don't want to put words in Roar's mouth but it seems like he just put up the most secure foundation for the combo - adjust as you please.
  • fury85
    edited March 2018

Because CB has 5 minutes CD xD
    Because I have to change glyph on Bestial Rage.
    I also use Invoke on 60 sec Faith, just not going to 3 spark, but only VT + Arma.

True not even need IG to combo, sometime just run close to a vortex or support your BM/DB and VT + Arma, maybe get AD/untarget ready, but in this case I don't use 3 spark (no time to spark and thing).
    Reason why I use IG is because I won't waste 5 spark on full combo.
    Post edited by fury85 on
    Roar_King
  • blazerboy
    @jsxshadow dude I watched you miss 3 hits in a row on a arcane with 10% hp. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the one arcane who misses attacks
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @jsxshadow dude I watched you miss 3 hits in a row on a arcane with 10% hp. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the one arcane who misses attacks

Oh don't remind me xDD I am already getting a bit sick of my sin. Other sins barely miss on my sin and I even have 2x accu on my chart and I miss SO MUCH...

Basically I am also missing as my arcane cause my SB loves to trigger purify spells of everyone with every 3rd hit but my own, nah, 30-40 hits is fine :DD
  • fury85
    edited March 2018

Oh don't remind me xDD I am already getting a bit sick of my sin. Other sins barely miss on my sin and I even have 2x accu on my chart and I miss SO MUCH...

Basically I am also missing as my arcane cause my SB loves to trigger purify spells of everyone with every 3rd hit but my own, nah, 30-40 hits is fine :DD

@jsxshadow Luck balance the skill :pensive:

I have my good luck with 0 def, seems has almost 100% chance to proc on me.
    Every time I tank a bit and survive for a miracle, just the time to think "god damn, i'm alive!" and I see a 200k hit from no where... ooooh 0 def.
    Roar_King