Dear Pwi and all pwi Employees

Options
124»

Comments

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Options
    csquared5 wrote: »
    And now, ladies and gentleman, observe that panic mode has started to relax as, oh, things aren't as bad as they had supposed!---you have 4 weeks to get 1000 loyalty points, it can theoretically be done with as few as 4 ppl doing FSJ together every day. So yeah even the tiny alt factions can access their faction base if they really want to. GG.

Yap, thats what I do on my alt faction. Alone. Easy peasy.

People always exaggerate. that's what nearly any MMO-Community is like. QQ at first and after a while they realize it must've had some sense/meaning after all so it becomes OK and then they jump on the next QQ-Train. Rinse and repeat.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    dingo488 wrote: »
    sontzu wrote: »
    @dingo488

Please explain how removing/lowering base unlock requirements would affect your gameplay in any way

It turns fun group content into solo-able alt army content, like everything else in this game. Because once you're done crying about the base opening, you'll start crying about being able to do the fractals too. And next thing you know I'm uploading videos to youtube about how to solo all the trials using 10 alts and all feeling of group-bonding and group-effort is gone. I think its ridiculous for people to demand an MMO to cater to people that want to play by themselves, why dont you just play a singleplayer game.

I'm guessing that by "fractals" you mean Faction Trials, and not a mathematically abstract object with expanding symmetry.

Yes, trials, my bad

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Reward your loyal Player base factions lift restrictions save our community
    csquared5 wrote: »
    And now, ladies and gentleman, observe that panic mode has started to relax as, oh, things aren't as bad as they had supposed!---you have 4 weeks to get 1000 loyalty points, it can theoretically be done with as few as 4 ppl doing FSJ together every day. So yeah even the tiny alt factions can access their faction base if they really want to. GG.

Honestly I don't think is about panic or little factions as you are trying to pu it. Reality is that this change enraged a lot of people. When you see that the number of mad people is larger than the happy ones, is pretty obvious what is going on.
    The problem from my point of view is that they put a barrier on something that it should not have such thing.

Are probably some of the complains a bit too much ? Yes. Is the new system so terrible? Not really.
    Still that does not change the fact that puting moroninc restrictions on an already semi-dead game will make a lot of people mad and many will quit. When people quit, they usually will not come here to complain, they just uninstall and thats it.

This changes do not affect my main, in fact in the faction I am at the momment, I don't even need to do anything to enter the base since there is a lot of active people doing fsp/dh/up.

However I completly understand that there are people who does not have the gear, the level or even the will to join stronger guilds. Who am I to impose my play style on them? the answer is no one.

And tbh if I was a guy that charged money for the base and a few months later they put a restriction on it, I would be mad.
    It does not matter for what the person use the base or if they use it all, some people may try to give any sort of excuse, but the fact that what they did was disrespectful remains.
    Also I would take a look at their facebook, lots more of rage there than here to be honest: https://es-la.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO/

• armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    Someone's mad little factions aren't immediately disbanding
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I think the issue with so many smaller factions is there are far too many chiefs and not enough indians so to speak. People that like smaller factions, if a few smaller faction leaders combined with one another, they would alleviate a lot of the issues regarding opening the new base and still maintain the small faction feeling while being able to do some of the the FSD/J, DHD/J, UPD instances, if not all of them.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    Someone mentioned alt factions well now with the restriction of multiclienting hows that gonna go for you to get it unlocked? xD not trying to step on toes buuut now what?
  • sugarplumfairy#3892
    sugarplumfairy#3892 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Recall Patch
    now nothing it does not intrest this company the loyal players they had,they keep stomping on them and expect *support* its beyond ridiculous at this point with the attitude they give. As you watch your faction die. ...as You watch your friends leave and move on they literally do not care....wake up to the reality

• darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    Give old factions bases new bases equal to what they lost lv etc mats coin
    ballenato wrote: »
    Im loving this new feature for multiple reasons.

1) considering our low population on servers, im loving that this feature will bring more people to run dup/jdh. Not just endgame core players that have been doing it for long. But also those r9 geared players that havent run those instances cause "lacking of motivation".

2) It will regroup people on servers on bigger factions, displacing the scattered population into real/active guilds. Which will improve everybody's game experience. Not just twing aspect.

3) Pulling people together with weekly-faction goals is priceless. Most factions are tw orientednoe family oriented. But we lacked some pve milestones to achieve.now we have them!

This decision should not be taken back, nor restriction lifted.

You love it because of the low population but it's caused the population to drop even lower and population will continue to drop!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Most smaller factions are family based or like families i belong to a faction that has its base open its 1000 pts a week simple as that like we do jfsps full squads almost every day with two max out r9s 2 full runs a day its actually a pain in the but its become a chore its not hard for us but with daily's in primal and never fall faction pet etc we are literally burned out.

we are extremely well organized and we do very well we have toad timed and even the boss past mushi get gank on spark how ever this game feels like an unpaid job frankly its not fun anymore and the smaller new recruits kinda feeling like there a burden because they have not ra so even speeding them along there cultivation and farming there tt-g16 and jfsp yeah and now this really sad park thing ehhhhh.

i spend a lot of my time hunting titles as my past time for fun i literally said f it on the new park titles i just don't have anymore me time good news tho im so busy with jfsp i haven't spend any money on cash shop i literally have hundreds of extra dollars thinking ill buy some virtual games and a virtual headset there's even a rick and morty vr game