Resetting Neverfall skills

Options
I wanted to switch cultivation paths, but I heard that using a Celestial Schism Mold (the regular one, not the Supreme version) would not reset the Neverfall skills once you upgraded them. Is that true? It worked for Sage/Demon skills and Elysian skills, so I don't see why they would make an exception with glyphed skills for that.

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Some elysian skills and primal skills wont reset either. Basically all skills that are the same on both culti paths wont reset. That means if you are a class with forexample a lv79 skill upgraded it wont reset either as its not a demon/sage skill.
    All Neverfall skills become the same no matter your culti, thats why none of them reset.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »
    All Neverfall skills become the same no matter your culti, thats why none of them reset.
    This. If you look at the Neverfall skills you have now, you'll notice that many of them combine the sage and demon effects of the skill (a reference to the Chaotic Soul culti's overarching "this is beyond sage and demon" concept). Therefore, resetting them would just make you pay that 10mil coin / 50mil spirit over again for the same exact skill.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server