Love of Dragons - Where is Mr. Yeh?

Options
Hey PWI -

I learned about Dragon Quests today and they look great. I was looking to start some but I can't find the beginning NPC - Mr. Yeh.

According to everything I found online he should be in Archosaur and he starts off with the first quest. I found the Dragon Directors but they don't give any quests until I get the first one. Any idea how to find Mr. Yeh so I can start my quests? Thanks!

Love of Dragons
Prerequisite: Level 20
Reward: 1000 exp

Speak with Mr Yeh (543 653) in Archosaur
Speak with any Dragon Quest Director located in The Northern Pass (Untamed), Inn of the Eagle (Human), or Battlemark Village (Winged Elves)

http://purplemelon.wikidot.com/dragon-quests

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Mr. Yeh was relocated to 525, 619 in South-West Archosaur, close to the Twilight Temple forges. However...if I do recall they may have made it so you cannot complete the Love of Dragons quest anymore, so then you will be unable to actually do Dragon Quests unless you had a character that completed the Love of Dragons quest long ago.

I may also not be remembering it correctly so it doesn't hurt to check anyway.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kingsunseo#5891
    kingsunseo#5891 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Hey Obielle, thanks for the response. I'll check - I thought I read something online that said the DQ's were closed but wanted to hear back from PWI officially. I find it odd there's so many Dragon Quest Items, and Dragon Director NPC's if there are no more quests available.

PWI - why were these quests closed and can they be re-opened? I'd like to get some of these legendary molds.
  • kingsunseo#5891
    kingsunseo#5891 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Hey obielle, thanks Mr. Yeh is there but I can't take the quests :\. I'll wait to see if a PWI moderator answers and can possibly put in a re-quest to re-instate the Dragon Quests. :smile:
  • sali666
    sali666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I wanted to take the quest from Mr. Yeh too, but he has no quest...right now. I am kinda disappointed because I have a lot of materials collected and what will i do with them now... I am sure if i just throw them away the quest will be opened again. Lucky me :dizzy:
  • wishes2
    wishes2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    To be honest, that quest isn't worth that much in terms of tiem effot and coins, same for the tiger badge one. The tiger one acturaly you cannot hand in if go over the lvl range, your just stuck with a useless quest in log you spent loads on.

In terms of the molds, you can normaly get a mould for 30k almost anywhere, and there's better alternative gears for free (little time needed too) for the lower levels since serveral patches ago.

http://mastery.pwi.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2129578
    https://goo.gl/2PZav9

Is a link to my guide about getting the lvl 40 gear set, hope this helps
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Mr. Yeh's evil twin can be found in Sirry Wine Camp. He doesn't have a DQ but thought you should know.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    wishes2 wrote: »
    In terms of the molds, you can normaly get a mould for 30k almost anywhere, and there's better alternative gears for free (little time needed too) for the lower levels since serveral patches ago.
    It is not possible to buy most legacy weapon molds below lv60 anymore (except for the tideborn ones), and virtually impossible to get comparable armor and ornament molds, because their original drops were removed. The few that are offered via Dragon Quest can be replicated by divine quests, such as with Fine Pataka of Bodhi, but the armors and ornaments are essentially gone from the game (and I would agree they need to be brought back).

It is true that better gear is now basically handed out for free on quest completion, but for what it's worth, I'd say try not to rely on it - it's not representative of how the mobs were designed to challenge a low level character (especially not with free daily charms up to lv60).
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server