About LittleFoot jades

Options
hi all i want to start a forum about jades from littlefoot as u can see we got back that event but with a little dif the jades we had in the last year were dif named , now with the littlefoot event its back but the name is dif , i tried to fix this since the tickets sending but they told me forgive? how u guys from pwi staff think i can forgive in the old event i wasted alot of time trying to make squads and killing hp charms all cuz i needed to farm the jades for the big prize, the dragon orb star +10 but the amount required to make the dragon was 400 and i had 389 then the npc gave us the option to change our last key for 2 jades so i stoped to 391 jades literally i dont know what to do with 391 jades considering the name changed and i lost my time? im happy for event being back but i felt like i wasted my time and charms in the past event u guys should give us the option to craft to new ones so we wont lost the jades we saved

isnt just me i know few ppl that is like me. they felt stupid about saving the old jades cuz they worked so hard like me to make it pls gms considere this u guys know this isnt fair

Comments

• uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    Options
    so @kalystconquerer#0876 what u think about this
  • uchijawar
    Options
    sry for spawm my own thread but seems non pwi staff will read this >_> @kalystconquerer#0876 pls answer to this thread
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    uchijawar wrote: »
    sry for spawm my own thread but seems non pwi staff will read this >_> @kalystconquerer#0876 pls answer to this thread
    The staff are generally being unresponsive right now due to the outrage over multiclienting, Arc, and bases. It sucks, but that's basically why.

Anyone know when the current version of Nemesis Gauntlet will end? I bothered doing it for the first time last night, but I'm not sure if I should bother if the tokens will be unstackable next time the event comes around.

(Oh, who am I kidding, there's always 6k HP potions and 4k instant recoveries to make... I'll probably keep doing it)
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • uchijawar
    edited February 2018
    Options
    well pwi staff are getting lazy last days and honestly i want they make a way to craft the old with the new jades so i wont feel so stupid of farm that amount and wasted time charms teles and alot etc