What happened to Vindicate?

So I guess there were three reasons why Vindicate won last season:

1) Echo was relocating to a new home.
2) Vindicate got free XTW points due to a server crash.
3) Vindicate was collaborating with Infamous. See below.
capnk wrote: »
we used a little thing called diplomacy to retain first place.

But now that Echo has settled in and able to play a full XTW season, and the vindi roleplaying and server crashes are over, Vindicate actually had to face Echo in a 1v1. And as I was staring down that ally looking into Vindi's base, it just reminded me of ...

ppfdEWD.png

You can find the videos of this battle here:
https://youtube.com/results?sp=CAJQFA%253D%253D&search_query=echo+vindicate

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I dont know why Echo is so proud they beat Vindicate, honestly it was just a 50/50 and Echo got lucky this week.
    Either xTW works properly and Echo destroys Vindicate, or the server crashes and Vindicate takes the win over Echo.
    Congratz on getting lucky Echo, I hope next time the xTW server crashes and then we'll really see which faction is stronger.

3dKMuYM.jpg

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Any competition in xTW would be nice. It's getting massively boring. Sure, free points for Crisis every week..but I hope that since Vindi got crushed (no competition for Crisis anyways) Echo will built up even more and be the No.1 challenger for Crisis and I pray to the heavens above that if we get matched we don't have 527853625625 fights at the same time incl. TW.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    i have no idea why QQroll come on forums to brag about his win !! when you can see that echo can fill 120 players while vindi cant get 70 for xtw ... glad that beating vindi become an accomplishment for echo, you guys been trying so hard and so bad, you guys even try to do that with 5v1 and failed.... oh wait i forgot TW is outdated for echo....well anyway for us Xtw is outdated we won the season already so we dont need to do that again we let you recruit/beg more players from vindi to join u so you have a chance against crisis
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Ah, memories

2lkcpq8.png
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Good old Vindi special. Airglitch all of Echo -> Auto Cultivate -> Pretend it was interactive PK when in reality we cudnt even move. The video shows it too, where are all the Echo ppl? All glitched somewhere in the back. O well x) TW will always be TW, good fight anyway \o Even tho I used probably 3 skills all TW