Nemesis Gauntlet

If no one has noticed looks like the event Nemesis Gauntlet its not active , cant get any quest from littlefoot , can some 1 activate this, since we have new rewards would be nice to get those, thank you in advance​​

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Looks like it was just activated recently on Twilight Temple judging by the system messages. Probably need to confirm that it's actually activated properly.

EDIT: Yep, I could enter it like normal. Though the news thread said it was revamped. I went inside and it wanted to teleport me to Warsong Mayhem, the 3rd stage. I also had a nemesis chart for Harpy so it didn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Can I also add that we get 2 little foot npcs almost completely overlapping each other in Dawnglory? Clicking the right one is proving to be tricky
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    revamp = re-broken?
  • xxabylayxx
    xxabylayxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    i see they changed the reward , i saved the rewards (Nemesis Jade)from last time to gather enough for good reward and now they give Exquisite Jade. cant exhange the old ones at all :(
  • hulinana2
    hulinana2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are there any news on how long this event is going to last? :s
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Haven't seen anything about an end date anywhere but my guess is it'd last until March 6th when Adventure Kingdom closes.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • legendofarena
    legendofarena Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have anyone had problems to deliver the chain quest at the end with littlefoot? When I was about to deliver I saw the NPC with the blue flag the suddenly it disappeared and the quest is no where to be found.