Themepark

valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
What a joke.

Titles from it can't be obtained (unless they are from doing the rides during the specified times which is Mon/Tues/Weds)

Some of the rides take approx 1-2 mins to complete and having to do this 180x for a title :D
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited February 2018
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    What a joke.

Titles from it can't be obtained (unless they are from doing the rides during the specified times which is Mon/Tues/Weds)

Some of the rides take approx 1-2 mins to complete and having to do this 180x for a title :D

why 180 x? is it random or a fixed amount? source?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Yes, some titles give stats.

I'm also concerned that we can't obtain the fashion either because apparently you need at least 30 days for it? monkey-13.gif

How often will the Adventure Kingdom be opened? I enjoy it so far, but it's gonna suck if it's going to be only like.. once or twice a year. I don't know why it can't be open permanently. Most of the rewards are cosmetic items anyway. I just want the fashion. monkey-44.gif
    ​​
  • valdisman
    edited February 2018
    I got a ticket from a small quest which allowed me to do the Whack a Mole mode. I've done it now 10x trying to beat my score of 153 and no title. Also the score doesn't appear on the leaderboard.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • catgirldesu
    edited February 2018
    Casual tickets don't count for the titles. It has to be the special tickets that you can only use between 12:00-15:00 or 19:00 – 24:00 on specific days. You can see the schedule here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10772654-expansion-feature-spotlight-#5

The special tickets are obtained from the NPC where you get your divination from; the tiger with the blue cape. It's there right as you enter the park. You'll receive a pass which allows you to complete some blue quests, and those blue quests will give you the special tickets.

Title quests for the Adventure Kingdom can be found here: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Title_System#Adventure_Kingdom_Titles

It's really confusing, but I'll write a page on the wiki about it as soon as... I figure out how everything works (with help from Roxxannae).

​​
  • valdisman
    Casual tickets don't count for the titles. It has to be the special tickets that you can only use between 12:00-15:00 or 19:00 – 24:00 on specific days. You can see the schedule here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10772654-expansion-feature-spotlight-#5

The special tickets are obtained from the NPC where you get your divination from; the tiger with the blue cape. It's there right as you enter the park. You'll receive a pass which allows you to complete some blue quests, and those blue quests will give you the special tickets.

Title quests for the Adventure Kingdom can be found here: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Title_System#Adventure_Kingdom_Titles

It's really confusing, but I'll write a page on the wiki about it as soon as... I figure out how everything works (with help from Roxxannae).

​​

Yeah I realized it was timed after being on Da as its open for us there due to difference in server time.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • jsxshadow
    edited February 2018
    Da fuq...hiding titles with such high stats behind such ridiculous chores is downright infuriating. Is any game recently just built to annoy the heck out of people? Even the regular title quests are insanely and lengthty for the stats they give..but still somewhat reasonable.

This however...holy damn. And then this worthless Themepark isn't even opened all the time? One joke after another...

@kalystconquerer#0876 WTB Items that gives you all titles in the entire game (that give stats) for 250 gold. Please. PLEASE!!!
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    did 4 x shooter, got no title. so maybe they only count it once a day with the real ticket? same for kraken, they only count the "daily" that sometimes makes you ride it for 90 seconds?
  • saali01#8199
    saali01#8199 Posts: 4 New User
    Have anyone obtained a title yet from one of the amusement facilities? i feel i've ride the Eye of Jade for 60 times now and havent obtained even the first title
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I'm checking that now with one of my poor alts I'm sending on one of the rides. From my understanding there's casual versions and not-casual versions of everything, and titles come from doing the not-casual stuff. Though with the rides themselves I can't quite tell...will report back once my alt's done 30 rounds of the goldfish flower haha.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    First of all, as stated above: The titles related to events can only be achieved during the times slots when those events are active. As all other participation with those mini-games are considered "practice." If you are using the "Casual" ticket, you are just practicing.

Actual participation in the event is counted when the event is actually live/on-going.

As for the titles via rides-- the amounts are ride a ride x30/x60/x180. And the rides are roughly ~2min each.
    I've rode one ride at least 30+ times so far without achieving the title, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

• saali01#8199
    Any idea where the special ticket for the rides would be able to obtain? i've only obtained special tickets for the special events - shooting, hammer and drift
  • obielle
    edited February 2018
    Back, confirmed to ride the Goldfish Flower 30 or more times and no title. So I'd say that titles related to the rides are either not working as intended, or the methods we have on the title quest page on the wiki are not correct. I'll go ahead and mark that there now. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience caused. That said, if anyone does get one of the titles relating to the rides, please @ me.

As for special tickets, they are only for the special events during the day. There are no tickets for the actual rides themselves from what I see in the encyclopedia, nor do the rides require a ticket.

• valdisman
    Yeah basically the themepark isn't actually open. Its just another almost dead area untill the few hours each day when you can start to achieve and generate coins bu going on the rides.

Another 1/10 expansion by PWI.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    What is with the weird crystal ball thing. Went to my NPC and there was nothing there. Did my green Do list and nothing happened...
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • obielle
    All of the things for the Daily Divination are more like horoscopes than anything. It doesn't affect your luck or anything you do in the game. Just one of those things for fun.

• saali01#8199
    Does this mean you have to spend money to unlock the perfect world titles???? If so then i totally quit this game. Unbelieveable.

"2018 Valentine's Day Virtual Currency Bonus"
    "From now until February 20th, at 9 AM PT, you'll be able to unlock bonus currency on the Arc Platform for the Perfect World titles! The bonus you can expect is listed in the chart below"
  • obielle
    edited February 2018
    Nope, they're from the rides as mentioned in the title window itself, it's just nobody has found out how exactly to get them. As mentioned before, what was written on the wiki was not confirmed when I found the methods and turns out I was wrong - the fault is with me providing incorrect information. The wiki is written by players and not the PWI staff, so sometimes information on there can be accurate or incorrect.

We just need to wait and see at this point because it hasn't even been a day yet and not everything's been discovered yet.

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Is there anything you can get from that park by doing the casual quest at any time of the day?
    Or you only get stuff by doing the events that are scheduled at a certain time?
    I ask this because I went there did a couple of mini games and got nothing at all. I don't see much point in keep trying if that is the case.

• obielle
    The casual versions of the event is mostly designed for practicing, I think. With some other things that are group events I guess they could also be entertaining. Other than that they don't give anything; only the scheduled events will give prizes.

• camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    First thing that happened was that the Divination of Luck got stuck! I have relogged 3x now and it will not complete. I do get a message in a little box in red that I don't have quest slots which I do 15/20. I have given up on that quest, hope it's not important.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    What a joke.

Yeah kinda but me and my guildies always thought it was more an amusement thing then a useful before it even open lol so this isn't anything really new here just something to kill time with.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    camoodii wrote: »
    First thing that happened was that the Divination of Luck got stuck! I have relogged 3x now and it will not complete. I do get a message in a little box in red that I don't have quest slots which I do 15/20. I have given up on that quest, hope it's not important.

What about bag slots? It states you need a few of those too.

Mr. Justice
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    The problem with the theme park is that we expected some kind of full time activity but its not! Its just something you can do in the meantime while waiting for squads or friends. I dont wanna lie, i thought this might be a great opportunity to farm S-Packs which would make sense and be a great synergy with the new S-Card crafting system. But my hopes got crushed as soon as i saw the actual rewards. The only reason to enter the theme park is either to kill time or to "farm" titles, fashion, pets and mounts but other than that? There is not much too do. Farm A or S Packs? Ridiculous. If you want rewards then you can do the "rides of the day" only once per day and around a specific time. You can get up to 6 coins per day. Assuming this event lasts 20 days and that you need 40 coins for 1 S-Pack means you can only get 3 S-Packs per event. Thats hilarious.

For the people that say the titles are broken. I dont think so. Its just that only the offical rides count which you can only do once per day and when its the day/time for it. The test rides dont count and are just to practice. I assume thats the real feature behind it. You can do it as often as you want to "kill time".

Side Note: I got 1 title already but ofc, its not one of these "do ride x 200 times" titles. Its just the title
    which you get for flying @ max height in theme park.
  • valdisman
    I rode the Rollercoaster Pterasaur 30+ times during the open times and no title. After the 30 *official* rides i even tried going on the ride and leaving 30x and still nothing..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    IDK, all the lead up to this park, the videos, the screenshots. Its was kinda like a movie trailer where you watch and when you see the movie there is no excitement because the trailer showed everything. Neverfall was a great expansion, this expansion was a yawner other than the base closure. Not impressed with the park, its kinda boring.
  • catgirldesu
    edited February 2018
    So it seems that your daily blue quests can bug and you'll only receive one instead of the three you are supposed to get.

I had 11 slots in my quest log, 3 free rows in my bag so space was not an issue. I don't know what went wrong and I don't know how to reproduce it. For today I can only play one game to win 2 coins.

If this bug happens to other people or if this bug happens again, it will make it even harder for us to get enough coins to exchange for the rewards we want.

I guess I should give up on the fashion already. mouse-8.gif

Edit: Roxxannae mentioned it might be because it's Thursday today. I forgot about the weird schedule in the park.
    ​​
    Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • kefal
    kefal Posts: 31 Arc User
    Another problem having decided this event is a waste of time and a cash cow, if you want to redeeem rewards that are not the gold coins it is 200k per mysterious coin to change to gold. In addition these clutter up the invent and can't be got rid of unless someone can tell me how!!
  • jsxshadow
    Anyone surprised that it's a waste of time? I enjoy the faction trials and maybe even the PvP options this update (some skills are nice too) and the rest can go to hell :D
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Seems pretty useless and even the prizes are all rigged they just gonna drop more spend promos for gold coins and winning players will most likely never have touched the “Theme park”

I mean if they gave me a blood trade of some sort I’d go ride that damn roller coaster for 3 hours so I can finish passives but ofc nah we need more useless fashion and pets.

GG PWI