kalystconquerer do you recommend that we abuse 6v6?

Are the people who abused 6v6 getting arena awards?

In case the GM's are clueless, let me explain.

People make 5-6 squads full of lvl 100 alts, (lvl'd with the code pills and no gears). Then take turns fighting their own alt squad against their other alt squad. They let some of the teams win every time to boost their scores. Once their other teams have lost too many points, they disband that squad and reform another with the same toons which resets the squad score to 1500. Rinse and repeat, week after week, and soon enough you have 3-4 squads of gearless alts with 2200+ points.

This is clearly abuse, and exploiting a design flaw.

Take a look at the 6v6 rankings, they are 90% full of toons that no one has ever even seen. The other 10% are the 1 main toon they put in some of their squads.

Now take a closer look, at Twilight server for example, where the abuse is the worst by far. How are other servers now supposed to compete with this server in cross server events? The gear gap is extreme when people who abused this have the final cape and ring. This is ruining the integrity and competitiveness for everyone.

Anyone with final ring, and or cape should have it removed, simple. And consider it a warning that their account is not permanently banned.

If anything, can we please have clarification, do you recommend that we just turn a blind eye to this or should we participate in abusing 6v6 in order to keep up and be competitive with the players who are doing so. Thanks

Comments

• celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    oh not touching that one im guessing peeps at pwi is streesed as it is lol good luck lol
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Yes, people got their rewards, on Tideswell people are already selling their CoMs, 4.5 billion each, and they got quite a few ^^
    PWE doesn't care though since that doesn't affect them directly, in fact, some ppl will charge gold to get those CoMs, so, for them, this is perfect...

It's disgusting that people can abuse this and get away with it when EVERYONE is telling the GMs what's going on but nobody cares, like always...

Oh well, gratz to the cheaters, and on getting those tens of billions :3

Mr. Justice
  • hearteg
    hearteg Posts: 10 Arc User
    No reward here yet.
  • celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    CAN I GET A CROWN MADNESS SINCE EVERY ONES GETING ONE THX IN ADVANCE
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Yap, this fiasco is quite annoying but oh well...I guess it's just too much work to determine who did it legitimately and who didnt.
  • rawrtigerrawr
    rawrtigerrawr Posts: 15 Arc User
    See, that's the thing though. There is an unknown (to us) issue with Arc logins that PWE immediately takes strict measures against. Measures that lock out a lot of people from their accounts, introduce long waiting times after disconnects (no force log in Arc), basically destroy the catshop market, and so on. On the other side you have an issue that players are well aware of. In a lot of cases, the perpetrators can be easily identified. The negative effect this issue has on the playerbase is obvious - besides the well-justified outrage, it introduces further imbalance.

Imagine what the forums would look like if PWE took care of the 6v6 abuse and left the [whatever the problem with Arc logins is] alone.

It's easy to see why the playerbase has a hard time agreeing with PWEs decisions once you realise this is their perspective.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I saw no difference fighting people with that gear free jades had a bigger impact to the game imo
    all them are big CSers anyway genesia can delete me with or without arena gear lol and i'm a jaded seeker
    they wont ban that guy
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Reminds me of that time China said "Yo, stop giving away so many CoM".
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The rewards isn’t that big a deal imo it’s the fact they have final tier gear technically abusing it but ppl more upset about CoMs lol?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    after alot of forum posts they didnt give a single response or even care ^^
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    I don't agree with abusing 6v6 just to get ahead by a few months worth of tokens is it really that urgent to be 1st? If PWI just going to come out with something more exclusive down the road 2-3 years from now? :/ Just as the orb glitch they had a few years ago they punished some of the users who had to cheat to get ahead. Another recent example is ARC quest can't do ARC quest on more than 2 accounts my friend found out the hard way getting perma banned and having to start over. The game should be equal and fair to every USER. My final thought is hopefully this can be addressed to assure us user some type of reassurance to what they will do about it.
    The only GOP
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Well funny thing is... Those arena abusers are cs'er.. And well they are the only one who can abuse it anyway. 30m fee no normal person can even get into it.
    We all know cs'ers dont get ban on pwi.. If it did... The top 10 in arena would get ban/.....​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Kalyst is aware of the problem this has caused.

I think we all know this is not something she can answer or in fact any of the PWI staff.

For this reason Im going to be closing this.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.