Dawnglory, wake up!

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
What happen with people in Dawnglory?
Was the most challenging server to fight in cross server nation war, now they are joke. I’m so disappointed :/ You guys have the best timezone also… wake up!
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    fury85 wrote: »
    Was the most challenging server to fight in cross server nation war, now they are joke. I’m so disappointed :/ You guys have the best timezone also… wake up!

That's most likely because xNW or NW in general isn't worthwhile. It's a waste of time. I myself am Land-hopping only when I need points. Really going to fight there when every max geared player just hogs together in the most OP squads...nah, that's also pointless xD People don't wanna get slaughtered for nothing xD

Still waiting for xServer 1v1...that would be so nice..and so easy..and so balanced..because you could just force class-specific buffs/debuffs for such an arena and thus could balance out anything if need be...but oh well. it's just a dream.
  • fury85

That's most likely because xNW or NW in general isn't worthwhile. It's a waste of time. I myself am Land-hopping only when I need points. Really going to fight there when every max geared player just hogs together in the most OP squads...nah, that's also pointless xD People don't wanna get slaughtered for nothing xD

Still waiting for xServer 1v1...that would be so nice..and so easy..and so balanced..because you could just force class-specific buffs/debuffs for such an arena and thus could balance out anything if need be...but oh well. it's just a dream.

Stay sure if they put 1v1 people will cry about gears/class anyway and in 1 week you can see just 10 people per server doing 1v1. Just there you can't find people to 1v1 in the normal server. In NW you have more chance to find a good fight actually without OP gears.

To prove that I did a downgrade of my barb (full G15+5, sky cover rings +3 and morai set) and run last nation war without a squad. I still had alot of fun fights anyway. OP squad can be 3-4 max per server, so you can just enter another land and find your good fight.
    Roar_King
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Its not worth to do it. Dawnglory got more tokens than all others. You cant see any op players anymore, except Sibyllin and someone (random) else.
  • fury85
    People go for tokens???? I guess people go for fun o.O
    Roar_King
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    since there was this christmas fiasco, people stoped joining xNW, also the lack of 1-2 active crisis squads (quit game) left a large hole. they might be d1ckheads individually, but as a squad they knew how to draw enemy attention. so now its just a few fun-squads (no real good gear or teamplay), solo players (hi baseaddress <3) and many many token jumpers + their alts.
  • saphira4545
    saphira4545 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yo all How is it that the dawnGlory server does not come in xnw
    You insult us when we win you insult us when we lose and in + you always eat the same server
    We do it too, but not all the time either

So do not be surprised that we do not come in xnw because it becomes tiring to do so exploded at 15 vs out number
    But whatever you say to your eyes, we have always been wrong and we are always at fault so if you could just go to sleep in your vacation we will

Currently DawnGlory is out of xnw

and RoarKing you insult ppl of Da but you also play on our server and you are even at infamous so avoid insulting everything and I know that many alt other servers also plays on our server

hello home rusty
  • fury85
    I'm not insulting anyone o.O
    Just asking where are all the people (and provoke them to come back to fight :P)... since DA was the most challenging and fun server to fight.
    Roar_King
  • r999bank
    r999bank Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm not insulting anyone o.O
    Just asking where are all the people (and provoke them to come back to fight :P)... since DA was the most challenging and fun server to fight.

Play your Da character for nw and I'll show you why they don't show up anymore.
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    many Da whales quit and brought their friends with them​​
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    PWI really should re-work the rewards system to more current exchanges and this might help bring a little of the life back to NW for everyone but until then for most ppl unless they are alt farming or just bored it isnt worth anything due to outdated rewards as per usual with instances in this game
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    My guess is because the rewards are a bust
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    @blazerboy Exactly, rewards are garbage.

Other than that. A majority of the people still doing xNW overdid it in terms of gear. If you dont have insane gear and a pretty decent squad..why even bother? The only reasonable thing to do is to land-hop for maximum reward and even that isn't worth it. xNW is at it's most imbalanced state ever, so why even bother.

Ah, good old days, when EU set was nearly the cap you could get and most people had the same gear level and everything was dandy. Now...with just a star chart alone or 2nd rb NP-sets...the difference in gear is so gigantic...holy macaroni. Again, why bother? It's what I told most people. Cashing, Cashing, Cashing just to catch up with a few noobs just to play alone for the most part just to eventually quit the game because once those overgeared nubs get beaten several times, they won't bother fighting you anyways. This is what happened to dozens of people and keeps happening all the time.

There is no need to gear up. There is only a need to gear down to equal levels and skill-up so that we can have fun, balanced and challenging PvP. PWI's current PvP-stated is ruled by gear alone.

Until we get anything like a balanced/equal-gear PvP-system...aside from Mass-PvP and xTW, PvP is dead in this game.