More Nerfing ?

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
so on the new updated wiki i had no ideal how far these guys went out of there way to nerf.

Mirage Celestones will no longer drop in the Valley of Reciprocity.
Card Bosses will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.
Undercurrent Hall Bosses will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.
Old Heaven's Tear (OHT) Gear can no longer be decomposed into Perfect Stones.
Cube of Fate rewards changed to bound Rotating Cog of Fate. The required material to craft Badge of the Cube is now bound Rotating Cog of Fate.
Unbound Rotating Cog of Fate can be exchanged for bound Rotating Cog of Fate at the Fate Forge.

That is super ghetto

Comments

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    yeah not many notice with the whole faction drama going on, but not surprices there to be honest. More than an update this looks like a downgrade :p
    The whole mirage and oht gear stuff is really idiotic in my opinion, at least on our version I don't think there was people boting or abusing those, even the few people selling perfect stones, they actually had to farm stuff and sell at lower Price since NPC sell those for cheap now.
    The cog thing, I saw that one coming miles away, after all they been planing to turn this game into a completly pack/key economy based game since long time.
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    It's in the patch notes....
  • pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    Let's be **** real here, literally not a single person ever ran delta to farm Mirages.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Not so much farm id get enough for refining from warsoul bosses also to cover a few warsoul runs my main point is there literally nitpicking everything and anything in any way shape in form at least that's how i feel.