What every Faction chat now looks Like

2»

Comments

• oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Yeah, I might be drawing conclusions based of myself quite a lot, However, I do not see the big loss.

Factions worked together to get the base back in the day and to upgrade it. Once that was done...no one did basically anything anymore and why should they? Anything you could get out of the old base was basically useless for a few minor exceptions. If anything, the new base gives players the incentive to finally do something again. As a team, as a faction. To top it all off..it's even worthwhile..unlike the state it's been before.

Yes, I see that this kinda screws over lower/smaller guilds but seriously...what did they need the base for anyways? Yeah, it sucks that it's gone..but it cannot be a big loss, no matter how you look at it. The upkeep needed to secure the base should scale based on the number of faction members. PWI isn't perfect so ofc they did not think this through xD

Still, realistically, the impact at the end of the day is very, very minor for everyone. I've yet to hear good reasons as to how useful the former base was xD

So, no empathy whatsoever. Glad to know this. ^ Here's one of the reasons this game is in it's death throes - no one cares a damn about anyone else.

Including PWE.

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    umm, maybe the usefulness was the time, the friendship's, the bonding, the experiences made, kinda like a wife, a character, a set of skill's on and on....I guess eventually all these thing's become old and stale toss away time,, dunno. Guess if it's based on being outdated stale reduntant,,, guess it's time to disband all those guilds that WIN every damm reward the game offer's, For years lol...Dont see the need for them anymore, chasing that Rabbit, with a carrot in it's mouth became reduntant.
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    my faction is burnt out. we had 6 players log on today. Good luck pwi. I'm done. Congratulations on taking my money all these years.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Personally think its hilarious that people are talking themselves into this feeling of being overly upset. As if the faction base filled some irreplacable role in their faction before this expansion came, now ripped away from these poor smaller factions. It was literally a place where AN EXTREMELY SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE went to pick up 2 quests to kill 15 mobs in total for a tiny amount of xp and an completely irrelevant reward.

People sure love playing the victim... ''o noos we lost our 2 daily quests to kill 15 mobs in total, whatever must I do on PWI with the 3 minutes I have extra now, it feels like the game is barely worth playing now''. Please cut the BS, quit your whining, faction base was non-existant prior, you didn't lose anything. If you really cared that much about the new trials you'd ditch your crappy factions and merge into a big PvE faction with all the small factions on your server. Now the faction base is actually a thing you have a reason to make factions like that again. Instead of grabbing your blankey and crying about how once again you've become the victim of society, maybe you should take initiative and do something about what you consider to be problems. Because if you identify problems and your first reaction is to blame everyone but yourself for those problems then nothing will ever happen to fix those problems, because the world isn't responsible for your problems and most definitely not for fixing them, you are.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    I think some of em, look at it as though it was a momentum. A lil tiny peice of property, a momento, a picture in time, a reflection of the past they hoped would live on. They don't really like BIG, they prefer small and quaint. I can see both sides here, I really can. Some people are happy at being what they are, not ever wanting to have more for the sake of society saying so, simplicity. Some just wanted there lil miniature castle no biggy in my opinion.. But hey, they will never fight wars against the Crisis, Echos of the world... I am not sure if this is whining, crying is it?. And back about the Main Tw guilds...They want a good fight they say, more then half the population left is not going to give it to em, most likely never ever.. so just find way's to hurt em I guess. I did not see them whining whimpering around the game till they took away there lil momentum.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Personally think its hilarious that people are talking themselves into this feeling of being overly upset. As if the faction base filled some irreplacable role in their faction before this expansion came, now ripped away from these poor smaller factions. It was literally a place where AN EXTREMELY SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE went to pick up 2 quests to kill 15 mobs in total for a tiny amount of xp and an completely irrelevant reward.

People sure love playing the victim... ''o noos we lost our 2 daily quests to kill 15 mobs in total, whatever must I do on PWI with the 3 minutes I have extra now, it feels like the game is barely worth playing now''. Please cut the BS, quit your whining, faction base was non-existant prior, you didn't lose anything. If you really cared that much about the new trials you'd ditch your crappy factions and merge into a big PvE faction with all the small factions on your server. Now the faction base is actually a thing you have a reason to make factions like that again. Instead of grabbing your blankey and crying about how once again you've become the victim of society, maybe you should take initiative and do something about what you consider to be problems. Because if you identify problems and your first reaction is to blame everyone but yourself for those problems then nothing will ever happen to fix those problems, because the world isn't responsible for your problems and most definitely not for fixing them, you are.

Ya, dingo tell people how should they react! How dare they being upset if you are not? How dare they not be your clones?
    giphy.gif

• oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »

Sparky - they were working toward the Faction Base Helm. At least bother to read the thread, or God help you, ASK.

Putz.