Faction Base requirements lifted

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
One dont punish people by chargeing them weekly rent they cant afford

two if you cant fix that how about increasing the faction point reward to 1000 so it only has to be done by at least 3 faction members in a group so they can open the doors to there base instead of freaking 10 pts

Comments

• princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    This, and I would also like to add, that I see no way for players under RB 1 100 to help in the faction? That should never happen, there's nothing for lower level members to do to help.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • sassytoo
    sassytoo Posts: 35 Arc User
    Agreed with both statements above. Also, My guild on Twilight Temple is one of the last remaining open guilds there is. Granted it is not active as other guilds, but there are few ppl in the guild who are daily players. There is no way we/they can fulfill the weekly requirements which means the monies spent originally to start up a level 3 base are gone. I dont understand the reasoning behind this move, but definately would like some clarification for it. A suggestion, maybe look at adding another level for guilds requiring the current expectations and leaving the others alone with access to guild base without extras (trials etc). We should be able to opt in or opt out.
  • jer51
    jer51 Posts: 6 Arc User
    so, again just give me the 400 million i put into the faction Wildcats and then u can delete the base because after u give me bak my money then u can delete the base whenever u like i wont be using it anyway dont have the toons that can do the requirements you set. Thank for once again showing you are about the money and not the game anymore. For the first time in 9 years of playing the game i am actually considering on quiting the game. 9 years of loyalty and it dont count for **** again i wish to (sarcasm) thank you for what you have done. I hope over half the players or more boycott the game and dont play, where will you money go then?
  • mtdew1
    mtdew1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    The base already cost so much to make. Now your saying after all the money we spent to open the base we cant even use it cause we dont got enough members that are reawakened. This due to how many quit with the last updates. I think every leader of factions if this is gonna stay as is should be refunded the money they was out back when bases first started up. When the items needed to open it was actually worth alot of coin. We actually put real money on the game just to get it open cause of the amount the items cost to open the base. So refund our money or give us our base back.
  • quofan
    quofan Posts: 6 Arc User
    I agree with all of the above, these new changes are lunatic in the extreme!!!
  • slide72
    slide72 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I aggree with everyone that is pissed off about the bases. The little guild I am in worked very hard to get the coin to have a base and now we are screwed out of it.After 9 years of playing I will start looking for a new game. I hear DC Heros is fun. Guess I'll have to try that one. And btw pwi...when all the players leave...how will you get new people to come, I sure as hell will not sugguest your games to anyone i Know anymore.
  • hdluck72
    hdluck72 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Low blow pwi, this is not the way to get more people to come to game. I would not be surprised if half the current people quit. With what it now takes to use the base, which was paid for from coin earned in game by alot of people, most little factions will not stand a chance of getting back into them. And maybe someone should look into this being a breach of contract, after all you made the rule of what it cost, people did it and now you changed the rules of using it. Maybe people need to look into suing pwi for this reason, after all we did follow the rules to get the base. We worked hard to level them. Paid to upgrade them. Now, you take them away. I know 8 people that have now quit the game because of this. It's only been a day. Thumbs up idiots
  • spasticattack1
    spasticattack1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    PWI is really getting to where its not worth playing. We join factions to be close to our friends! We can't do this anymore when PWI basically makes it so we have to join big factions to be able to survive! What about our friends? Maybe they don't have the gear or the time to join a big faction...

This is insanity, and its got to stop, or a LOT of folks will head off to other worlds that do appreciate the business.
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    hdluck72 wrote: »
    Low blow pwi, this is not the way to get more people to come to game. I would not be surprised if half the current people quit. With what it now takes to use the base, which was paid for from coin earned in game by alot of people, most little factions will not stand a chance of getting back into them. And maybe someone should look into this being a breach of contract, after all you made the rule of what it cost, people did it and now you changed the rules of using it. Maybe people need to look into suing pwi for this reason, after all we did follow the rules to get the base. We worked hard to level them. Paid to upgrade them. Now, you take them away. I know 8 people that have now quit the game because of this. It's only been a day. Thumbs up idiots

I don't like it ether, but it isn't a breech of contract. PWE owns the game, and can change the game around as they please.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • shaydazzel
    shaydazzel Posts: 2 Arc User
    Change things as you wish but i am one very loyal player of pwi and i have been for years.
    I won't be back unless things change back I will take my loyalty elsewhere ..don't forget there are other games out there that "We" the loyal pwi players can and will take our loyalty to!!
    Not only are you **** smaller factions over and forcing them out and ripping people off of the money they added to your game to pay for the bases but you showed where your loyalty is to your pwi members. i suggest you give it some serious thought and maybe change things back to the way they were, It would be the smart thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From One Seriously PISSED OFF pwi member......
  • baysidebutterfly
    baysidebutterfly Posts: 25 Arc User
    I have been complaing also writing here and on FB and sending tickets,the GM's and I will be getting to know each other untill this is fixed.So untill then my faction ran an FSD with 10 members we got 100 Loyality thats it!!!!! So you need FSJ it willl be a squad wipe , just to get 300 Loyality some of my members are not 103 Rb so unable to DHJ and others what a freaking mess. I have suggested to appease everyone that is shut out of a base that they paid for that PWE send Loyality to our bases so we can get in,we have tw this weekend so no bloods from rw points for x-tra spirit,arrows for my Archers, not to mention all the pots, this is completely unfair only Big Tw factions will be in Tw they just took small factions out of the fun we get out of Tw'ing for a small amount of time, besides the fact that them going to Tw teaches new people how to squad what pots they need,see the inside unstead of being kept, and later they might feel comforable enough to join a big Tw faction, small factions in this game build team play!!!! And we help people in the game new and old so they can level help get gear and have some fun that is what a game should be FUN!!!Not hey I just got screwed over!!! OPEN our bases!!!

• spasticattack1
    spasticattack1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    My faction has worked HARD to get the requirements that PWI has set on us. We have done our best! We've dealt with this now for days, and we're not even half way to the goal you set for us. Big players come from little factions like mine! We help people get into the game, we help them learn to farm, we help them gear up, and we even help them learn how to use the Boutique so they can get their PAID gears such as R8 and R9. OUR faction puts money in YOUR pockets, and we can't even make half of the goals YOU want us to make to open our faction base THAT WE ALREADY PAID FOR.

Why can't you lower the requirement at least? Can you do that? Do you even care that you're driving people like us away in droves??

Please don't sent me a bs response back like.. we'll shoot it up to the devs in china, or we understand your concerns, because you WON'T shoot this issue to the devs in china and you DON'T understand my concerns.

I love this game. It got me through cancer and got me through my husband dying too! Now I see this game dying because of something PWI did, and there's nothing I can do to save it. We have had 10 people leave our faction and, I'm assuming ... give up the game for good. I forsee many more of this happening in the days and weeks to come if you don't fix this!

Please let us have access to our faction bases again... along with the pots, helms, arrows, veno scrolls and other things we had before! Please.. we are begging you. SAVE OUR GAME!!

*edit* wrote this on my alt account by accident - posted twice on accident too *edit*
    Post edited by spasticattack1 on
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    My faction has worked HARD to get the requirements that PWI has set on us. We have done our best! We've dealt with this now for days, and we're not even half way to the goal you set for us. Big players come from little factions like mine! We help people get into the game, we help them learn to farm, we help them gear up, and we even help them learn how to use the Boutique so they can get their PAID gears such as R8 and R9. OUR faction puts money in YOUR pockets, and we can't even make half of the goals YOU want us to make to open our faction base THAT WE ALREADY PAID FOR.

Why can't you lower the requirement at least? Can you do that? Do you even care that you're driving people like us away in droves??

Please don't sent me a bs response back like.. we'll shoot it up to the devs in china, or we understand your concerns, because you WON'T shoot this issue to the devs in china and you DON'T understand my concerns.

I love this game. It got me through cancer and got me through my husband dying too! Now I see this game dying because of something YOU did, and there's nothing I can do to save it. We have had 10 people leave our faction and, I'm assuming ... give up the game for good. I forsee many more of this happening in the days and weeks to come if you don't fix this!

Please let us have access to our faction bases again... along with the pots, helms, arrows, veno scrolls and other things we had before! Please.. we are begging you. SAVE OUR GAME!!
  • mastertech
    mastertech Posts: 3 Arc User
    locking the bases was just wrong!
  • baysidebutterfly
    baysidebutterfly Posts: 25 Arc User
    My Guild also which is a tw faction,is a mixed faction dont want to Tw ok thats fine for some that go to Tw being locked out of base is no win situation!!! We did once again FSD 2 times today when we have enough people on who are level 100 Rb1 we now have 260 Loyalty points REALLY?????? You people are draining us Factions Leaders to stay above water so unfair considering the money invested in the base we had, all were having fun looking forward to a great expansion instead we all got screwed,they lost thier merit points that they worked for lucky for me my faction ,mates are Loyal to the faction to PWI probbably not too much,if I'm gone and they are gone Gl to big Tw factions, with the dewindling #'s of new players that can learn game play in my faction>FIX IT Level 45's can't do FSD ijs.for loyality points ya all went wayyyyyyy out there.
  • macewen
    macewen Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have been in PWI since 2009, and enjoyed the game immencely over the years. I have not come close to spending the amount of money that many of the fully loaded people have, but I have spent far too much. I have been in many factions, some of the big TW ones, and little ones. I have been in my current one for five years, mostly BECAUSE it had a small core group that got along well. The last couple of builds have gutted us, and this last stupidity means that much of the faction that is left is leaving the game. Not too surprising when this "Free-to-play," game now costs more than fee games for end game characters. Many of us prefered the smaller factions because we HATE the big faction politics and egos. We paid to open our bases and poured lots of effort into leveling it. Now PWI is intent on driving us out of the game and into others. I am usually a wait and see sort of player, but I guess it is time to look at Guild Wars and/or Assassins Creed. They areecertainly cheaper.
  • macewen
    macewen Posts: 14 Arc User
    Logged out. I won't be back while the base access is blocked, which probably means forever.