Duskblade - Guide to Perfection

Options
sanlchan
sanlchan Posts: 2 Arc User
Well, since I made a video with that name, I just name the thread the same.

https://youtu.be/vkDV1kNmnAo

Its something I first didnt want to spread around (even tho its obvious as hell and it's kinda disappointing that so many people havnt figured that out yet) cause if used right, it could be a massive danger to myself in Mass-PvP. Then again, there is already a vid up in which I use it myself so... xDD no need to hide anything anymore. Step your game up. Master whats shown in this video and selfbuffed 1on1s will just be rediculous :D

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    SO many views and yet nearly no Duskblade performs this...kinda sad if you ask me.

Interrupting DT and Quad is so extremely powerful and grants absolute advantages..oh well.

PS: That shouldnt be a necro since no one responded to the thread yet and I opened it myself on my Duskblades account. Maybe some people will post something here...even tho...I kinda doubt it.
  • valcrist24
    valcrist24 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Bump. Trying to learn as much as I can about this class. Just getting back into the game. I like how it's the same name as a D&D class, so ended up finding a DnD build with the same name XD
  • meiwaku
    meiwaku Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Interrupting your own skills to use others for faster dmg is called anicanceling, its effect however extremely difficult to do unless you practice. Most pwi players dont have the timing or coordination to do so