Does anyone else feel this way today

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Log on today talk to few fac members fac chat quiet felt like this about Pwi New patch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

Just not feeling it today

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Not that it helps but I'm trying to raise issues.

I'm at a loss for words with a few things.

PWCN have got to start to realise pwi is not the same with many things. It needs our people at our end to make sure the settings are right for our version and playerbase.

Feedback is important. And so it will be.

Thanks.
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Not that it helps but I'm trying to raise issues.

I'm at a loss for words with a few things.

PWCN have got to start to realise pwi is not the same with many things. It needs our people at our end to make sure the settings are right for our version and playerbase.

Feedback is important. And so it will be.

Thanks.

Least we can say is thanks for trying to put in some words for the community who the devs don't really listen to.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Log on today talk to few fac members fac chat quiet felt like this about Pwi New patch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

Just not feeling it today

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • laiwaisan
    Wow so today a faction member quit the game what really surprised me was he was a cash shopper full r9 max out everything same with s cards etc basically could of joined Karmah and become its leader easly when this hit i was expecting baby toon players to quit i literally did not see that coming i didn't know you could put toons in deletion mode ? is that true?

This person is actually wealthy he actually enjoyed being with us cause he was so bored he like being needed and like to help a lot but he said this patch was it for him.

I personally could never walk away from r9 toon i put that kinda money into must be nice to be that rich we will miss him but least where all facebook friends threw faction facebook.

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    RIP Ndugu
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    After trying the new system.. and scrounging to get ppl to even run FSD a couple times a day...adding alts to the faction to literally DRAG through FSD's, and losing a few nights of sleep. Our faction is not even half way to the 1000 points required to open its base. We HAD a high level base. We HAD people working and excited to get base helms. We HAD a family unit that was working together toward REALISTIC goals.

Now we have PWI setting unrealistic, unattainable goals, and a family that's breaking apart. Many are leaving game for good... some are just so distraught that they can't function well enough to even think of running instances. I'm determined to keep trying, but I don't really think 1000 points is attainable for us. We have land on the TW map, but right now, we can't even make it to TW because those of us that are left are in instances trying to scrounge for points any where we can get them. This is sad. Just sad.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Wow so today a faction member quit the game what really surprised me was he was a cash shopper full r9 max out everything same with s cards etc basically could of joined Karmah and become its leader easly when this hit i was expecting baby toon players to quit i literally did not see that coming i didn't know you could put toons in deletion mode ? is that true?

This person is actually wealthy he actually enjoyed being with us cause he was so bored he like being needed and like to help a lot but he said this patch was it for him.

I personally could never walk away from r9 toon i put that kinda money into must be nice to be that rich we will miss him but least where all facebook friends threw faction facebook.

Takes a week to delete a toon, can be recovered any time within that week. I deleted 4 toons last year. Almost made me cry over 1 of them, but I had not played it in months in any case.
  • baysidebutterfly
    baysidebutterfly Posts: 25 Arc User
    I just feel sick to my stomache
  • adrian#7201
    adrian#7201 Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who literally wanted to vomit baysidebutterfly. I sall the base was locked and i thought "well this is BS, but it coudln't be to hard to unlcok, probly just some new quest chain er something (missed that news post somehow). Then i looked at what i needed to do, and i just felt physically ill. I was like, "okay, just calm down and do the math". Then i did the math, we ran a FSJ with 4 people from the fac. The way it was worded we thought that would give us 120 points, 10 from each fac member for mushi, and 20 for each fac memebr for belle. Then the instance ended, we took a look at our loyalty points, and we had 30 points total. I did one more FSJ with the fac on an alt char, just for practice, and the whole time i was redoing the math in my head. After that last run, i just logged off for awhile. Idk i'm having fun on my archer now, and if this gets fixxed i'll probly stay, but, idk if i wanna keep playing if this doesn't get fixxed. I like the game, but if this is the road we're heading down, then all i can think is, what will the next expansion hold for us?...

And i'm not a major casher, but i've put a fair anount of money in the game. I feel like i just got ripped off, and i'm considerin just taking my money and time elsewhere. Hell my GF just started playing! That's huge for me, i been tryin to convince her for years! And like 2 weeks after she starts, this bomb just goes off. you know how many times i've said to her "pwi ain't goin anywhere, they're been around sinc ei was in high school". Now she's playin, and players are droppin like flies >.<

Thank you for opening communications with PWCN, i truely hope your talks go well.
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User

If your friend is such a nice guy who likes it to help others then he should help your faction members to level up by soloing fc for them or solo fsp in normal mode for the faction to gain 1000 Loyality Points. Thats a way where everyone wins. The faction gains access to the new faction stuff and he can help others. But ofc, its easier to just QQ and give up. And before you come up with the "he has a life" bullsht...He would help others either way and to solo fc or fsp doesnt take much time.

Besides that...fsp is years old content. Everyone should be able to do (not solo) fsp in normal mode by now. And what in faction base do they need if they cant even do fsp? Do they need base helm to kill Qingzi? Do they need pangu essence to survive Phlebo? It seems like you guys just QQ to QQ.

Also noone like seriously NOONE ever cared about base quests. You should have joined an active faction over the past years like i did. Mostly only the loyal members did bqs, the rest? Nope, not at all. Still 0 merit even after months or years of being in faction. They were not useful at all. But now? They help the faction to grow up if they want it or not just by doing their daily routine...fsp, up and dh. People act like its the end of the world now just because they took bqs away and gave us this new way...

The real problem is rw. You cant participate if you dont have a land on tw map or base opened already.
  • laiwaisan
    padautz17 wrote: »

If your friend is such a nice guy who likes it to help others then he should help your faction members to level up by soloing fc for them or solo fsp in normal mode for the faction to gain 1000 Loyality Points. Thats a way where everyone wins. The faction gains access to the new faction stuff and he can help others. But ofc, its easier to just QQ and give up. And before you come up with the "he has a life" bullsht...He would help others either way and to solo fc or fsp doesnt take much time.

Besides that...fsp is years old content. Everyone should be able to do (not solo) fsp in normal mode by now. And what in faction base do they need if they cant even do fsp? Do they need base helm to kill Qingzi? Do they need pangu essence to survive Phlebo? It seems like you guys just QQ to QQ.

Also noone like seriously NOONE ever cared about base quests. You should have joined an active faction over the past years like i did. Mostly only the loyal members did bqs, the rest? Nope, not at all. Still 0 merit even after months or years of being in faction. They were not useful at all. But now? They help the faction to grow up if they want it or not just by doing their daily routine...fsp, up and dh. People act like its the end of the world now just because they took bqs away and gave us this new way...

The real problem is rw. You cant participate if you dont have a land on tw map or base opened already.

You literally not worth comment.

Was the forum and game down earlier?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator

Arcgames.com appeard to be down for a bit. Made it hard to get to the forum, and the Arc client was unable to connect for authentications.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

Arcgames.com appeard to be down for a bit. Made it hard to get to the forum, and the Arc client was unable to connect for authentications.

Yup was down for aprox 2 Hours. and when I needed my Blessing for XNW.

Critical....

Thanks.​​
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User

Clueless much?!
  • laiwaisan
    clyknight wrote: »

Clueless much?!

I think now its not a time to be at each other's throats whether where trolls or not whether your a bad guy or good guy or an antagonist where all screwed together the real enemy here is the dv that came up with the faction base rent and the person who sign off on it,

If this were the old days there head be on a chopping block
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User

YOU NEED FSJ FOR FACTION GOALS not FS Normal i think you should play the game instead of trolling in here.
    by the way i think you are not even playing the game anymore.
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    I wish to stay in my factions but I cannot if I want a base... losing more people.

It just, hurts a lot.

One of the factions I am in is considering merging with the best on the server. The last time I was in that situation I wasn't accepted, and nowadays.. I doubt a g16 would be either.

I've... I am sad to say, this has actually affected me emotionally.
  • laiwaisan
    edited February 2018
    Yeah it just sucks seeing from the posts patch notes etc they literally telling us tuff we have your money this is how its going to be and we don't plan on fixing or changing anything.

you know forget about it i actually found that i'm so disgusted with them i literally don't charge anymore.

So to all you that say QQ this and that guess what time for you to pick up the tab cause now its your turn to start charging see how long this game survives lol,

So im enjoy this at your expense lol
    Post edited by laiwaisan on
  • dennicoolpwms
    dennicoolpwms Posts: 9 Arc User

100% agree here - although I have to admit that it took me 3 days to realize...
    The new system is NOT THAT BAD and imho it might also not have become better. Last week we were upset and exaggerated to have been locked out of our base, but as there's no more AP Quests in there we in faction mostly don't care.
    With the new recruitement system we almost doubled the active players in faction and since this Monday we have ten ppl now doing DFSP nukes on a daylie basis, others try to at least get into squads with 2 ppl to earn their points, as also the chivalry system is completely worth it! - today we try to get rid of the last few ppls fears and head for JFSP - most ppl are just afraid coz there's alot of R9 dumbos out there that wont let u into squad if you're not their lvl of gear. Dont care about those - they may leave the game for good! And for those that still think we need at least G16 inside JFSP - you had one week to farm WS, TT and all the stuff u need for you and your fellow faction members on double drop event, so everyone should have the gears until now....
    For our faction PPL even brought their alts and went multiple times for (D)FSP if just one faction member was on squad - it's all just a question of organization and being helpful with others and the faction. And thus ppl also get their daylie rewards in FSP...
    Faction chat is much more alive since the last weekend - ppl actually pulled themselves together to work for the same Goal! Today we gonna hit the 300 points needed to open stash - by the end of the week we will open the New Base for sure. And maybe we also head for DH and UP, no need to nuke, except you just wanna go fast, fast, fast... Patience is needed now and knowing how to play your class, Rage-Quitters can go whereever they want - this game just became a "challenge" again and it was good that we got up our asses. Going for fast runs like 10-15 mins per FSP still works - but that's not the thought about the game that Devs prolly had, it's the player that just wants to go even faster... Why do ppl go for 6 man DH? Coz they are greedy and wanna level fast, no need for those in faction...
    Officers in faction finally need to lead again even outside PvP, its way easier for them to find out who should go to the promotion list as they can finally see who is actually helpful and creating squads and working together... Members <100 and without RB also draw together more as they finally see that the endgamers go farm with each other and they wanna be part of it, endgamers help the lowers to get their gears done. Not everyone working for himself/herself...

Call me Troll but that's my opinion - and I give a **** about others that keep complaining about the new exspansion, for me it's just working fine and at this time now also for my faction - in my honorable opinion...
    MDeNnIcOoLS 105 RB2 R9R3 Wizard Dawnglory - M7 Director
    ~Carpe Diem!~
  • laiwaisan

100% agree here - although I have to admit that it took me 3 days to realize...
    The new system is NOT THAT BAD and imho it might also not have become better. Last week we were upset and exaggerated to have been locked out of our base, but as there's no more AP Quests in there we in faction mostly don't care.
    With the new recruitement system we almost doubled the active players in faction and since this Monday we have ten ppl now doing DFSP nukes on a daylie basis, others try to at least get into squads with 2 ppl to earn their points, as also the chivalry system is completely worth it! - today we try to get rid of the last few ppls fears and head for JFSP - most ppl are just afraid coz there's alot of R9 dumbos out there that wont let u into squad if you're not their lvl of gear. Dont care about those - they may leave the game for good! And for those that still think we need at least G16 inside JFSP - you had one week to farm WS, TT and all the stuff u need for you and your fellow faction members on double drop event, so everyone should have the gears until now....
    For our faction PPL even brought their alts and went multiple times for (D)FSP if just one faction member was on squad - it's all just a question of organization and being helpful with others and the faction. And thus ppl also get their daylie rewards in FSP...
    Faction chat is much more alive since the last weekend - ppl actually pulled themselves together to work for the same Goal! Today we gonna hit the 300 points needed to open stash - by the end of the week we will open the New Base for sure. And maybe we also head for DH and UP, no need to nuke, except you just wanna go fast, fast, fast... Patience is needed now and knowing how to play your class, Rage-Quitters can go whereever they want - this game just became a "challenge" again and it was good that we got up our asses. Going for fast runs like 10-15 mins per FSP still works - but that's not the thought about the game that Devs prolly had, it's the player that just wants to go even faster... Why do ppl go for 6 man DH? Coz they are greedy and wanna level fast, no need for those in faction...
    Officers in faction finally need to lead again even outside PvP, its way easier for them to find out who should go to the promotion list as they can finally see who is actually helpful and creating squads and working together... Members <100 and without RB also draw together more as they finally see that the endgamers go farm with each other and they wanna be part of it, endgamers help the lowers to get their gears done. Not everyone working for himself/herself...

Call me Troll but that's my opinion - and I give a **** about others that keep complaining about the new exspansion, for me it's just working fine and at this time now also for my faction - in my honorable opinion...

lol do you work for pwi felt that was kinda infomercial js doesn't change the fact faction base leaders got gank out of coin and everything else.
  • dennicoolpwms
    dennicoolpwms Posts: 9 Arc User

lol do you work for pwi felt that was kinda infomercial js doesn't change the fact faction base leaders got gank out of coin and everything else.

Ofc I dont work for PWE - why should I? I work for my faction - yes - it's actually work to get the morale up, to do stuff together - at least for minor factions it is. And thus we just managed to do our JFSP with faction about an hour ago and managed to open our Stash - first goal on the way achieved. Morale also raised...
    And if faction leaders can't get over the matter that the base is closed and leave the game coz they feel that they got betrayed, they are just not worth being Lead, as they leave their ppl standing in the rain. Pushing ppl to go into dungeons they feared and guiding them through those - that's what a Lead has to do. Setting small goals and achievements - that makes up a nice plan. If they still cry for their bases they are just living in the past, maybe also some old PWI romantic stuff... But this game just went on - and it is better now. The Faction Stash is awesome and comes with a Right Management - much easier than setting any stupid bank chars anywhere...
    And still - weeping coz u lost your base does not get you anywhere - not with the friends you prolly made and also not with the faction members. It get's u stuck. Take the challenge and go for unlocking the base... Or if you are a member join a faction that's willing to go for it...

MDeNnIcOoLS 105 RB2 R9R3 Wizard Dawnglory - M7 Director
    ~Carpe Diem!~
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    You should have joined an active faction over the past years like i did.
    You know, maybe we don't want to? I've tried joining bigger factions over the years and never managed to stay in one, because although there's likely going to be several nice people there, there's always inevitably some moron who makes you want to bang your head on the wall. I tried to last it out by blacklisting all the people I couldn't stand, but in the end, what's the point being in a faction with half of them blacklisted.

Factions are either PVP or PVE. By PVP I mean "strong enough to be reasonable contenders and have a decent go in TW". Now not every single strong player is interested in PVP, but the majority are, so they're going to join those factions, leaving PVE factions with fewer well geared chars and probably many who aren't even lv 100 and 2nd RA yet, let alone feel comfortable running JFSP etc, and therefore going to have great difficulty getting their base unlocked. So to me what they've done is as they're doing with most new content in the game - they've made bases PVP-focused, just in a roundabout way.

The faction I'm in has maybe 5-6 actual active players, not counting alts and people who log on irregularly. And I love it, I love all our members and I don't want to leave them for anything. But there's 3 of us capable of running JFSP right now, like that we don't stand a chance of ever getting our base open again. I wouldn't really care about that if I wasn't an archer, I never enjoyed doing the old boring BQs, but I need arrows from somewhere.

I got approached by 2 different factions on the first day after the expansion wanting us to move to theirs, but we don't want to. We've got a lovely family together and we don't want to get mixed in with a bunch of others and ruin it. The stupid thing is, I have a dummy faction that I made just to throw my alts and catshop chars in - in that faction I can actually rack up 1000 pts within the week (by Friday each week maybe) with JFSP runs... but they have no base.

So my choices at this point seem to be:
    1) Ditch all my friends and join a bigger faction alone, just to get arrows
    2) Drag all my friends over to join a bigger faction and ruin the close knit family we've made
    3) Pay 300m to buy a base in my dummy faction, just to get arrows
    4) Go back to 2009 style arrow farming, digging lumber and charcoal to make dragotennas, and keep the elite ones for NW and SKing bosses - http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/recipe/1171

I've pretty much decided my only option is to do (4), and not even going to QQ about it, PW has changed plenty that everybody has hated before (SoT+Ab changes, making TT harder, legalising bots, eliminating DQ prices, etc, etc) and we just have to suck it up and move on. But just posting this so they might at least understand what we're being forced to do.
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    implode wrote: »
    You should have joined an active faction over the past years like i did.
    You know, maybe we don't want to?

You know, maybe you should read the whole comment and understand the context behind it instead of quoting a part of a whole argument just to write an essay which has nothing to do with the original point? Its crystal clear that the part of "being in an active faction over the past years" was refered to get an idea about how many people actually did and cared about base quests.

Side note: Im also part of a small faction. In fact its just me and a few friends but do you see me btching about it? Nope, because thats not my style. I see a problem and i try to find a solution instead of crying for hours which will not help anyone. If you want to be helpfull then try to state some solutions like alternative ways to open faction base which the devs might implement into the game. Heck just a random idea would be to allow alliances to count as faction squad. A bunch of small faction which has just a few strong people to do dungeons like FSP would be able to share Loyality Points this way. Or even share the whole faction base with allied factions! Small factions which just dont have the numbers and strength to do base trials alone would be able to team up with other factions and farm trials without having to leave their faction/"family".

Besides that to keep faction base open isnt that hard at least not for me. I got enough alts to fill a whole fsp squad if i want. You just need 1 friend to solo fsp in normal mode for you or you can do it by yourself with a semi-strong character such as full g16 gear. Do that once in a while over the whole month and you can gain easily 1000 Loyality Points and even more. Sure, to open the base for the first time might be a blast for small factions but not so much after its finally open. I cant say it often enough: people...use your millions of pill toons which you got over the past years to gain Loyality Points in fsp in NORMAL mode. They only need credit from Mushi. Put them in hallway, let a friend kill the boss and enjoy.