getting into base

2»

Comments

• kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Many factions can't open the new one because of being small. What they could have done was taken the level of the base and etc and figured out a way to convert a cost to the new base. Also convert the merit that everyone had saved up.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Could of released some of the pressure on the community by simply letting the community explore, get a feel for the new Faction base system, then implement the Lock out after a couple week's or so... would of been better then dropping a nuke:)
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    Might not end up being as bad as people think, if you read the help menu it says
    "When the base is opened, if the faction cannot get 1000 Loyalty Points for the last four consecutive weeks, the base will be temporarily locked. It requires another 1000 Loyalty Points to unlock it during the week."

So you have four week to get the 1000, as long as it works as it says its pretty easy. We will find out next week but to me I think this is how it works. If you look at HS they implemented cleanliness which drops over time but if you upkeep with it then your HS wont close. This is a similar feature in my opinion.
  • mysturu
    mysturu Posts: 3 Arc User
    Cant realy add more to what people have said here, just adding my voice to let PWI know they have kicked loyal cash and non cash players in the teeth with this 1k loyalty pts, an lockin us out of our lvl 25 base, that cost much in coin and effort, What are you guys thinking?... yes getting the fac to work togeather is a very good thing, but make the requirements realistic ones.
  • paperdoll#3553
    paperdoll#3553 Posts: 2 Arc User
    it seems to me that devs are SO OUT OF TOUCH with the player base they can not even comprehend what they have done. they are going to loose players and factions are loosing members, due to their INADEQUATE comprehension of peoples game play and habbits. we are NOT CHINA we do not have 2.5 billion people to sit on the comp at all hours of the day
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    jjarnold wrote: »
    it seems to me that devs are SO OUT OF TOUCH with the player base they can not even comprehend what they have done. they are going to loose players and factions are loosing members, due to their INADEQUATE comprehension of peoples game play and habbits. we are NOT CHINA we do not have 2.5 billion people to sit on the comp at all hours of the day
    Was counting on Kalyst to communicate to the Chinese dev team about the differences in versions and how to help PWI grow. But this demonstrates that it's just not enough, at least yet. Obviously, the devs are building a game for Chinese players... but as you so eloquently put it, they don't realize that what works for China doesn't necessarily work for international players. And things like this just hit the point home.

Also, you sound a lot angrier on Discord. Try harder. >:3
  • mandylea
    mandylea Posts: 2 Arc User
    Wouldn't it have been better if the game developers had made it UCH Warsong Abba Sot for loyalty points instead of DFSP, JFSP,UP,DUP,DDH,JDH
    not everyone can do these caves or have the gear for it not to mention the fact of trying to get into squads what about the lower level factions that are just for helping newbie toons i feel like i have been stolen from the game is meant to be fun and i don't think doing those caves to get points are fun if the squad isn't working as a team then you are stuck in there 3-4 hours alot of people are mad and they have the right to be.... spending 300 mill to open a base and not including the upgrades
  • jer51
    jer51 Posts: 6 Arc User
    here i am again posting that i want my Wildcats faction base back or the 400 million i have invested into it. PWI has again s crewed the small factions that dont have the toons with OP gear to do the quest that are set forth. So, again i say give the 400 million i invested into the faction and then i dont care what rules you set for it because i wont need it anymore.
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    it is Sunday. We still can't get into our base. I'm tired. My faction is tired. My alts tired. I wake up crying. I go to sleep sometimes crying. I've gotten 2 hrs sleep since this update came out. our base is STILL closed and we only have 650 points. We HAD a max-level base. We still have territories on the TW map, yet we can't get in our base... does this seem fair to you"? Oh sorry.. 610 points (I was being optimistic)

• edgyred
    edgyred Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am in QQme one of the oldest faction on the old RT server. We had a lvl 30 base for along time and now we cannot even use it. Our leader did a merge with a big TW facton and passed lead to someone noone knew she just demoted everyone and went back to her old faction. She passed lead back to our old leader but she does not log on much, so there is no way to get our base back. PWI give us back our base!