PWI Wonderland: Bugs/Problems/ & Likes and Dislikes.

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited February 2018 in Quality Corner
Hi All,

So its fallen to me this year to make the lists and its become apparent that their are a few things that have not dropped well. I would also like to note these as well as anything you like.

BEFORE you post please check the known issues and the lists below to see if your problem has been noted.

Its important to have this Feedback in one place so it can be accessed and reviewed fast, simple and to the point.

Please post any Bugs/Errors you find as well as Likes n Dislikes. I'll check then and update your post with "Noted". Please do not re post information if I have not done so as this process will take a lot of my time. To this point anyway you can make the info simple will be of help.

I have a few points to make.
ANY post which is critical to any rule will not be checked.
Any post that is repeated will not be noted.
Any discussions will be moved out of this thread.
Please also note the Forum rules.

Also note Im only a player as well I do not have access to any back information or decision made regarding PWE/PWI. All opinions unless otherwise stated are of my own. I do not make habit of replying to posts that are insulting/Trolling/Past point.
Please note I will also have to start closing threads that break the rules or go past a point of no return.

Lets make this our Perfect World! #LongLivePWI

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    edited February 2018
    Markers.
    Confirmed Problems.
    1. The Neverfall daily " Swords to Plowshares" has a "Critical Error:Invalid action" Noted 1
    2. Rubber banding in Never fall is bad in areas. Note 2
    3. When you press M and view the map (where you see the four nations) When trying to left-click on the Western Steppes or the Midlands exits the map interface instead of zooming in on them. Note 4
    4. Embrace is still broken, you must not be flying and must stand on the ground to use it, although you can embrace while flying as long as you start embracing on the ground.
    5. The new character list screen is a bit off, something about color or lighting that is unappealing/distracting.
    6. Chat still glitches (drops you out of whatever chat mode you were in to blank) upon leaving/entering instances.Note 6
    7. Fishing in the Faction Base If you decide to type in chat while you're fishing, pressing Spacebar will not allow you to catch your fish, even if you are not focused in chat anymore. (Clicking on the bar will focus this back) Note 14
    8. Problems with downloading the game and updating. Usually caused by main update. Really a good idea for manual patch with this point in mind. Note 15
    9. Creation stone has always been a ? icon in keys and is now displayed as the mount when you win it Note 17
    10. Fragrant Gift buff sends out 50 Feastworty Crab Dumplings, not 10 as the tooltip suggests. Note 18

Skill Note Errors Confirmed / Unconfirmed
    1. Barb skill cornered beast red glyph gives 50/60/70/80 seconds of Faith instead of 5/6/7/8 (gamebreaking)
    2. Assassin skill Shadow Teleport red glyph adds 0.7 second paralyze instead of stun to the target, also at 5 stacks its 4.2 seconds, which should be 3.5 seconds. Note 3
    3. ΨFlame Tsunami: On the tooltip, says the required Cultivation is Celestial Saint. This should say Chaotic Soul.
    4. ΨFlame Tsunami Sanguine: Does not state on the tooltip that the skill costs 50% of current Chi.
    5. ΨArcane Antinomy Sanguine, Ethereal, Verdant, Golden: All text where it states "20% of base physical damage. Dazes the target, reducing speed by 70%" is blue, where only the values should be. (Minor picky issue about formatting)
    6. ΨBlade Affinity (and most glyphed versions): States you have a 50% chance to reduce the damage of incoming attacks. This is supposedly incorrect - it should say you have a 50% chance to resist negative status effects. See this thread for reference. Incorrect phrasing also applies to Sanguine and Golden glyph effect. (can't confirm, not a seeker, but saw other people did confirm) Note 4
    7. Mystic Skill Gaia's Blessing /white glyphed: not working or skill describtion is totally wrong!! Note 18

Unconfirmed / Need Checking
    1. thunderchest for saving summer quest didnt even spawn Confirmed old Seasonal Event Note 2
    2. -Chat does not scroll down properly when the window was not active Note 3
    3. When trying to target a mob that is outside attack range your char will move toward and right past it when you choose an attack skill and just keep on going. Note 6
    4. if you accept a faction application and the person added a message then the apply will disappear, ofc since you accepted it but the window will still show the message. Shouldnt the message disappear/be cleared as well? Note 9
    5. Bug: Veno, cleric, psy and sin, possibly more classes (bm, db, seeker and SB seem unaffected) have lost up to 2.5k mag/phy attack off of base/max stats range since wonderland update. Note 13
    6. Runes (i only have flawless runes to test with, so not sure if this affects other quality ones) do not show any tooltips at all when you hover over them in the faction bank/storage. you need to physically remove them to see what they are. Note 16
    7. Lv1 glyphs have orange name again (when they are on the floor as drops) instead of purple.
    8. Last boss in UP goes briefly into immune when you aggro it. Probably to fix the bug people had where he would stay perma immune. Note 19
    9. Ten-Dimensional Server First title is glitched. It doesnt appear correctly Note 20

Patch Notes Errors.
    1. The patch notes say faction squads receive a buff that makes it stronger than regular squads... yet it only gives extra exp/spirit/vitae. You people should start playing the game and doing some testing or research before you write these dumb patch notes. Note 8

Things people like about New Expansion -
    • Like: Once Unlocked the Base has a Banker and Mail Box as well as many other things.***
    • Like: Glyphs for lucky coins exchange.
    • Like: New title quests
    • Like: Guild Recruitment and Distribution methods
    • Like: The UI update for the faction list is a home run. Especially for designating officer capabilities and history of faction.
    • LIKE: TY for fixxing the bridges in arch.**
    • increased amount of feral Soul Stars from lycaeum Note 12
    • Also noticed that each hour when the Faction Pet's stats decrease, a random kind of scripted event occurs in the base where NPCs walk around and talk. Note 14
    • Ability to Res in FSP

Things People Dislike about New Expansion -
    • ##Major Dislike: Guild Base Lockout ( Getting a lot of negative feedback on this issue )***
    • Dislike: Removal of neverfall squire badge glyph exchange***
    • Dislike: Removal of Guild Base mob quests in terms of Active Points***
    • Dislike: Chivalry points only available to the higher level players without acknowledgement of the lower levels Note 5
    • Dislike the glyph skilled version of Siren's Kiss (Cleric). Note 7
    • Dislike: Faction base too much running around, most things in base could easily be handled with an ui insted of running to a npc like faction talents, farm, ETC Note 9
    • ##Major Dislike: Loss of Old faction points and people working towards base loss of these. PW Should have notified players (MERIT)***
    • Dislike: Cogs and necks for the cube of fate are no-trade and bound to the character that farmed them. Note 10
    • Dislike: Faction base has to average over 1000 points or base will be re locked.*** Note 11
    • Dislike: Big ado about this new Adventure Park and all the videos and generation of excitement, then guess what? One day before the expansion we find out its not out for 2 weeks more.
    • Dislike: lack of description for two Exp Spirit Vitae buffs from faction base. same animation as using an Ancient Gift, but buff rate is far lower without any description

*** Notes multiple Comments.​​
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    The Neverfall daily " Swords to Plowshares" has a "Critical Error:Invalid action" error and rubberbands the vehicle ( land not air as far as ive noticed ) you are in a couple of times when starting and lasts for as little as 30 seconds ( repeated errors) up to 2-3 minutes as far as ive noticed.

Noted 1​​
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    neverfall rubberbanding not only on vehicles but some parts of the maps as well. try walking to all of neverfall. you will see quite a bit of them.. i wont bother ssing this since its their job to make this game peachy.
    one thing thats quite a game breaker is this..
    thunderchest for saving summer quest didnt even spawn ...no dig = not gonna finish quest.
    Untitled.jpg

Note 2​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    -Chat does not scroll down properly when the window was not active

-Barb skill cornered beast red glyph gives 50/60/70/80 seconds of Faith instead of 5/6/7/8 (gamebreaking)

-Assassin skill Shadow Teleport red glyph adds 0.7 second paralyze instead of stun to the target, also at 5 stacks its 4.2 seconds, which should be 3.5 seconds.

Note 3​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2018
    Once Unlocked the Base has a Banker and Mail Box as well as many other things.

Its a little nice but with regards to bases thats all im going to say for now.

Thanks.

Noted​​
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Assistant Manager is ontop of one of the buildings within Faction Base.

I had to parkor up there to reach since no flying in base.

- I see by his flavor text he is suppose to be up there?
    But, why?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    I made a post in Quality Corner regarding the map issue, not sure if that should count here. In short, on the map where you see the four nations, trying to left-click on the Western Steppes or the Midlands exits the map interface instead of zooming in on them.

Also some skill description errors I've picked up so far, there might be more but haven't checked them all yet.
    • ΨFlame Tsunami: On the tooltip, says the required Cultivation is Celestial Saint. This should say Chaotic Soul.
    • ΨFlame Tsunami Sanguine: Does not state on the tooltip that the skill costs 50% of current Chi.
    • ΨArcane Antinomy Sanguine, Ethereal, Verdant, Golden: All text where it states "20% of base physical damage. Dazes the target, reducing speed by 70%" is blue, where only the values should be. (Minor picky issue about formatting)
    • ΨBlade Affinity (and most glyphed versions): States you have a 50% chance to reduce the damage of incoming attacks. This is supposedly incorrect - it should say you have a 50% chance to resist negative status effects. See this thread for reference. Incorrect phrasing also applies to Sanguine and Golden glyph effect. (can't confirm, not a seeker, but saw other people did confirm)

Note 4​​
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Like: Guild Recruitment and Distribution methods

Dislike: Chivalry points only available to the higher level players without acknowledgement of the lower levels that are unable to properly contribute to a growing base. Old base, you could assist from level 50+ now it has to be at least level 100 Reawakened 1 with Mirage Sky Level 3? To enter FSP. ~ Correct me if I'm wrong on the sky level.

Note 5​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    irmoose wrote: »
    Assistant Manager is ontop of one of the buildings within Faction Base.

I had to parkor up there to reach since no flying in base.

- I see by his flavor text he is suppose to be up there?
    But, why?

This is of design I believe.

Please Continue to notify of base issues here as well even if you have said elsewhere. The more feedback we get on this the better on all areas Good n Bad.

Thanks.​​
  • rivermist
    rivermist Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Complaints:
    Being locked out of a base we worked for months to obtain and have been enjoying for several years is a hard pill to swallow! The quest line is going to be daunting, maybe even impossible, for our casual pve faction that accepts all levels.
    Low level players (under 100) are unable to use/contribute to the base at all. "Condition for Entry
    Reawakening I, LV100, Arcane Sky, weekly Chivalry Point >= 10."

Embrace is still broken, you must not be flying and must stand on the ground to use it, although you can embrace while flying as long as you start embracing on the ground.

The new character list screen is a bit off, something about color or lighting that is unappealing/distracting.

Chat still glitches (drops you out of whatever chat mode you were in to blank) upon leaving/entering instances.

When trying to target a mob that is outside attack range your char will move toward and right past it when you choose an attack skill and just keep on going.

Things we like:

The UI update for the faction list is a home run. Especially for designating officer capabilities and history of faction.

Note 6​​
  • adrian#7201
    adrian#7201 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    major dislike: faction base lockout (this needs no explination of why, but there's one below anyway o.o)

dislike: NF badge glyph change (fee way taht's been removed. it was a waaay slower free way than the lucky coin thing, so i felt like the design was perfect that way. paid way, fast, free way, slow)

LIKE: TY for fixxing the bridges in arch. ^^ (also needs no explination)

Like: If we could actually use them, the new fac base features look really cool (not gettin into the politics of this)

Dislike: faction base active point removal (i have members who would do faction base quests even if they gave no exp. they could care less about active points. however the active points really made it more likely for everyone to do them consistantly)

haven't run into NF rubberbandind yet, but lol, i bet that's fun while trying to kill (or run away from) those mobs, so i'll have to watch out for it o.o

---rivermist:
    "Being locked out of a base we worked for months to obtain and have been enjoying for several years is a hard pill to swallow! The quest line is going to be daunting, maybe even impossible, for our casual pve faction that accepts all levels."

450mil, right down the toilet...

Which, just sayin, also as an open recruitment lvl faction. Personally, my reason for being one isn't just to have a more active net to catch members. It's also to contribute to the player base, which really should eb all of our goal We give noobs a place to hang out and get help. If nobody higher lvl wants to be in the fac because we can't enter a base, then who is helping all the noobs and explaining the game to them?

Edit: Asmuch as i'm still gonna burn teles like it was my job, the new recruitment method is a major positive. It's great to be able to put out an ingame add for my fac.

[color="#00ff00"]Noted[/color]​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Good Things about New Expansion -
    • Like: Glyphs for lucky coins exchange.
    • Like: New title quests
    ​​

How is this a good thing? The cost of Lucky coins is already almost double the cost of level 1 glyphs xD You would be stupid to trade 1:1 when you can sell the LC and buy 2:1.

What new title quests? The Kings Feast title chain was already there and completed. The only new ones I see are the base trail ones which 80% of the player base can never attempt due to them locking out bases.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    The Adventure Kingdom has a good number of new titles quests that will be obtainable through the various rides/activities you can do there.​​
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    nvm​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    The Adventure Kingdom has a good number of new titles quests that will be obtainable through the various rides/activities you can do there.​​

Ah ok.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Dislike the glyph skilled version of Siren's Kiss (Cleric).

Effects aren't that great imo and one version where it adds some additional weapon dmg, which can be used in normal or (U)VD mode without the freeze effect is quite sad, dmg increase is not that huge imo and the glyph where it can only be used in (U)VD should be stronger as well. Kinda dissapointed to use that many spirit on it, while it hardly gives.

Another thing I personally dislike, if you are in a squad and you hover over people, it just gives you a number of reawakening, should have left it the old way imo.

Base is pretty awesome, requirements are really not easy to met, I can understand a lot of frustration, hopefully something will be changed to it or they might play in on an alliance thing, where factions that create an alliance might also be able to unlock the base with the other faction, etc.

Note 7​​
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    heero200 wrote: »
    [*] Assassin skill Shadow Teleport red glyph adds 0.7 second paralyze instead of stun to the target, also at 5 stacks its 4.2 seconds, which should be 3.5 seconds. Note 3

You can remove that because its not wrong. First of all it was supposed to paralyze the target with red glyph. Every translation which we had about this skill before mentioned paralyze -> Link. The ingame description is just wrong.

About the hit charges. Full hit charges always worked as 6. You just never realized that. Basically there is no such thing as "5 hit charges". Just test it with the skill "Shadow Jump", use a red glyph and calculate your Chi before and after. Another prove might be Cursed Jail with red glyph. Its meant to paralyze the target with full hit charges for the whole stun duration which is 6 seconds. That wouldnt work if full hit charges where 5 = 5 seconds.

In short: Its working as intended.

Something which i dislike a bit but doesnt bother me much about faction base:
    -there are 3 mail boxes which are even close to each other, was that really necessary?
    -too much running around, most things in base could easily be handled with an ui insted of running to a npc like faction talents, farm, just 1 npc where you can buy everything instead of 1 regular merchant, 1 fashion npc, 1 npc for pots/gear

Might be bug:
    -if you accept a faction application and the person added a message then the apply will disappear, ofc since you accepted it but the window will still show the message. Shouldnt the message disappear/be cleared as well?

Note 9​​
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Dislike: our faction base is locked for NO reason since we paid time/money/etc for it already (yes, I know you noted it already, but it has to be said)

Dislike: our faction members that were working toward base helms will have to start all over again (IF we can get the base opened in the first place)

Dislike: Cogs and necks for the cube of fate are no trade and bound to the character that farmed them

Dislike : When trying to make points for the faction base to open, some go in to Loyalty Points and some into Loyalty Fund (what's the difference, and can we join the two to total our 1000 points we need to get into the base?)

Dislike: Wonderland stuff still not working at all

Dislike: A lot of my friends are leaving this game because all of a sudden, the rules have changed in a major way, and they have lost a lot of time/money/effort that went into making their faction bases (I know, you can't do anything about what people do on their own terms, but this could have been avoided)

Like: The base is very pretty (If you can get in to see it, which, my faction can't)

I'm sorry if I've broken any of your rules, but right now, I'm heartbroken and grieving over the loss of my faction, my friends, and basically, my whole game.

Note 10​​
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Dislike: our faction base is locked for NO reason since we paid time/money/etc for it already (yes, I know you noted it already, but it has to be said)

Dislike: our faction members that were working toward base helms will have to start all over again (IF we can get the base opened in the first place)

Dislike: Cogs and necks for the cube of fate are no trade and bound to the character that farmed them

Dislike : When trying to make points for the faction base to open, some go in to Loyalty Points and some into Loyalty Fund (what's the difference, and can we join the two to total our 1000 points we need to get into the base?)

Dislike: A lot of my friends are leaving this game because all of a sudden, the rules have changed in a major way, and they have lost a lot of time/money/effort that went into making their faction bases (I know, you can't do anything about what people do on their own terms, but this could have been avoided)

Like: The base is very pretty (If you can get in to see it, which, my faction can't)

I'm sorry if I've broken any of your rules, but right now, I'm heartbroken and grieving over the loss of my faction, my friends, and basically, my whole game.

This is gonna open a can of worms. We havent opened up our base yet, but we noticed you have to average 1000 loyalty points for the past 4 weeks to keep your base open, otherwise it relocks. I will give PWI a couple weeks to make it easier to open and keep the base open before I decide whether I go full time to playing the #1 game on Arc.

Note 11​​
  • mastertech
    mastertech Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Major dislike-Locking the bases was just plain evil....We paid for our base and worked hard for it. Unrealistic demands to unlock it and keep it unlocked for smaller factions.

Noted​​
  • kakadiyas
    kakadiyas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Only thing i liked is increased amount of feral Soul Stars from lycaeum ...

Note 12​​
  • serenityrose80
    serenityrose80 Posts: 17 Arc User

I am so heartbroken; I have put over 4 1/2 years into my faction base and losing my hard earned 350k merit is devesating. I have so much time and money invested in my faction base. As an archer, I have to have access to my arrows that i worked toward and earned through upgrading my structures and base levels. I am so confused how on any level treating loyal players with such a clear middle finger, and betrayal of trust is beneficial to the game and finacially beneficial. I feel so bad for the developers that have to do the coding and know how many players are about to be robbed. I get PWI is a money hungry business. However, destroying trust and only looking at the bottom line, I guess that is why PWI will never be on any level to be reconized. **** over long time players is not a good business plan.
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I Dislike the PWI NEVER TOLD anyone we lose merit point when some people been saving point for Guild base Helmet and than next day all points are gone. If i knew this i would bought bunch sunchasers Pan Gu`s essence, Focus Vitalizer,Unstable Focus,Uneven Training and Purifcation balm. So i did Guild base Quest everyday for a very long time for nothing
    Guess PWI can do as they want and not give a dam about the players.
    Guess if you put $500.00 on the game they can do an update and wipe out the $500.00 and say to the players oh well too bad for you. At VERY LEAST PWI should told players we would lose ALL MERIT POINTS.
    SHAME ON PWI for been dishonest.

Noted​​
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    ARC will not let me log into my account #2. That account has its own username and password different from my account #1 main toon. When I try to log into account @2, says its the wrong username and password. I talked to a person in PWI live and said for me to change my username and password. But I am afraid it will change Account 1 my mains. I asked PWI person helping me, can we still have 2 toons ingame at same time? They said yes.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    ARC will not let me log into my account #2. That account has its own username and password different from my account #1 main toon. When I try to log into account @2, says its the wrong username and password. I talked to a person in PWI live and said for me to change my username and password. But I am afraid it will change Account 1 my mains. I asked PWI person helping me, can we still have 2 toons ingame at same time? They said yes.

I bet you were talking to a dev usually ticket live deals with online purchases they literally know nothing of the game but they are super nice and do forward your tickets to someone that can make things happen i actually been pleas with there customer service.

But my main point is you had a Dev and you didn't reach into the wi fi and put your arms around his and make him give us back are bases next time you get a dev in your cross hairs pull the trigger lol and tell we want are base back lol

All joking aside did he man to log in to the forum and go to your user profile and under account info change your stuff example associated e-maill pass word?

I think i done it few times i copy paste old info and save then i put in new stuff go to arc with new email and password log in arc boom toon is there it takes some time tho you will be freak out for few hours some times it just updated instantly hence why you save your old info
  • ruechen
    ruechen Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Bug: Veno, cleric, psy and sin, possibly more classes (bm, db, seeker and SB seem unaffected) have lost up to 2.5k mag/phy attack off of base/max stats range since wonderland update. titles/glyphs/gear/star chart still the same as before but base and max attack values have decreased by 2.5k. ( all those I know of that are affected so far in different classes mentioned are rrr9 so unsure if it affected other geared of said class)

Note 13​​
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Cleric/Mystic - 102-101-101
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Fishing in the Faction Base is a bit buggy. For context: A bar will appear with a meter that goes across the bar, you hit Spacebar to catch a fish, you can catch better fish depending on where the meter is on the bar. If you decide to type in chat while you're fishing, pressing Spacebar will not allow you to catch your fish, even if you are not focused in chat anymore. (did not test if typing without pressing Spacebar reproduces this or not, but typing with spaces does)

To fix it you must open and close a window in a somewhat specific way (Example: Pressing O twice to open and close the Boutique will work, pressing the x on your Inventory will work, but clicking the Inventory button in the menu at the bottom-right corner of the screen will not work).

I hope I explained that right.

EDIT: Also noticed that each hour when the Faction Pet's stats decrease, a random kind of scripted event occurs in the base where NPCs walk around and talk. They don't have any benefits other than to entertain whoever finds them. It's a small thing but pretty neat, seen 3 of them so far.

Note 14​​
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    your update is the problem i have been trying to update the game for the last 4FING days!!! it still wont update if this is PWIs way of trying to get people to quit your doing a great job so pissed right now and yet i have looked thru forums and have not seen ONE that offers ANY solution as to how to get the game to update.

Note 15​​