New Log ins not working properly?

bluespet
bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
Login Event

Login Event Starts: January 31st @4 PM PST

Login Event Ends: March 1st @3:59 PM PST

So far i have tried several times over the space of the day to log out and back in after 1 or more hours , even went out with toon on for 3 hours loged off and back 0 log in reward mail box not full either, anybody else having this issue ? I have heard from afew people they recived on 1 of 2 accounts and not on the other....

Comments

• mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    always something bugy with game updates this big worst case send in a ticket
  • lottie#8801
    lottie#8801 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Did GMs forget to activate the daily Login Event? Has anyone else received any login reward based on this list below? So far, I, and everyone I've asked, hasn't received any reward for the past day, despite doing the following:
    • relogging our toons after 4pm PST,
    • allowing at least 2-3hours to receive mail (In fact, it's been over 24 hours)
    • being level 80+
    • ensuring that there is space in mailbox to receive new mail
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10794374-wonderland-launch-events

5Sii3
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    yes this one of the bugs i will send a ticket to...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    These Login Events have always been hit and miss.

I cant really suggest anything that will help. I normally log in 3 times a day or so myself to make sure I get something and sometimes I dont.

I can ask its been started tho.

Thanks.​​
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    definitely not working! I never have trouble with log-in events normally but not getting a thing this time!
  • heerohex#3018
    yoyohoho wrote: »
    definitely not working! I never have trouble with log-in events normally but not getting a thing this time!

OK.

Yup I'll put an ask in.

Thanks.
  • tsipis1991
    tsipis1991 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I haven't received any rewards either and I've loged in multiple times. Are we going to receive our rewards or did we just lose them?
  • heerohex#3018
    Not managed to get to anyone as of yet.

However I did get this on one toon today 5 c Packs.

Thanks.​​
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Log event were always able to get as long as you collected from 1 quest. I usually grabbed the daily log reward. Something IS different because i can stay logged in for hours, collect 60 min attendance reward, complete other quests per toon on my account and still get nothing.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    It's been working for me fine for a month. I've been getting **** in my mail daily for a long time now
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    They adjusted the news post to say that to receive a reward you need to be logged in for at least 1 hour. Though I don't really know if that's working for everyone.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I've never had this much trouble with login event before. I did however get reward just fine since last reward reset, maybe they fixed whatever the issue was.
  • tsipis1991
    I was getting the rewards for the past log in event just fine. However for the new event that started 3 days ago, it has not been working properly for me. Yes, I do stay loged in for many hours! Yes, I relog after 3 hours to check! My alt got his reward, but it's not working for my main. My friend got on her main but not on her alts. So I think it is safe to say that for some toons it's working and for others it's broken.
  • tsipis1991
    I just received my first reward on my main today! I don't know if they did something to fix it or if it randomly works. Will wait to see what happens tomorrow and the day after.
  • heerohex#3018
    tsipis1991 wrote: »
    I just received my first reward on my main today! I don't know if they did something to fix it or if it randomly works. Will wait to see what happens tomorrow and the day after.

Well it's a positive.

N thanks for info @obielle
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    What I've noticed (and it's probably obvious to most, so sorry about that) --

1) You have to log in after 4pm PST (that's midnight UCT so that's when the day changes over and they start counting time).
    2) You then have to remain logged in on that day for an hour.
    3) Generally, I've had to then relog to get the rewards.

So for me -- US central time (2 hours later than PST) -- I get home from work about 5 pm (3 pm server time); wait an hour to start logging toons for the next days rewards (6 pm my time; 4 pm PST); and then either wait an hour that evening before logging out or make a note of how much time i have to "make up" tomorrow when I do my next set of check-ins for attendance. I tend to do my check-ins in the morning before I head off to work so some toons can make up the 1 hour for the login event then.

Honestly -- It's getting so even this isn't worth it. And with the death of faction bases, PWI can go suck an egg. Hope this helps someone, though. And if anyone knows a decent game, I'd appreciate a pm with some info.

Good luck all!!