356days Super Lord of Dedication?

as the title said. doesnt it Supreme Lord of Dedication?
2018_01_01_21_48_27.png
it disappeard/cant find on my title list.. and the tiger shop is expired already lol

Comments

• jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Exactly the same scenario as happened the first week of 2017. See the necroed thread ANNUAL / FULL ATTENDANCE REWARDS that heero closed a little while ago. If you hand in the reward before next maint when china MAY fix it, you will have everything that is on a yearly timer expire almost immediately and you will have to generate a ticket to get the rewards.

Reccomendation.... do not claim the yearly rewards till the developers patch the game to fix it.. may happen before february, may not. In any case take a screenshot before you claim.
  • baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    in my case on that one. no chance to get my idiotic title? dedicating my idiotic time/self to login every single day? or need to send ticket to get the title? player whom claim their rewards like "me" without getting warned is being punished to get their unique reward? thats cute.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    I would very surprised if they fixed this, after all they never fixed it last year even though there's been plenty of patches fixing other stuff from China since then. China may have changed the rewards but then didn't update the quest or notify anyone of the changes, wouldn't be the first time. The other possibility is that they could be trying to phase it out. We used to get rewards for perfect monthly attendance years ago, but they removed that rather than fixing it, after something else broke it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    We have already noted this as an issue.

Should be picked up on later today.

Thanks.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Its like this every single year, and will continue to be.
    You will eventually get all the timed items back that expired (can take a couple weeks) but if PWCN changed anything else in the quest you wont get it (of course you can get it next new year though assuming you signed in everyday). I remember I forgot to turn in on an alt and first turned in during summer. I got a trophy statue for my hs & was the only one with it till the next new year. Homestead wasnt even ingame in our version back when everybody else had turned in.
  • baambaammm
    heero200 wrote: »
    We have already noted this as an issue.

Should be picked up on later today.

Thanks.

sure its already noted. do u guys still need to note this every year when people complain? what if i dont complain like everyone else. issue will never get an attention, and forget like never happens.. but seriously? logging in every single day is not a joke. playing or not, its like you conquer something big completing a 356 days logging in.. i dnt complain the rewards at all.. i just want a permanent fix.. or fix it already 2weeks before the year ends.
  • laylay
    laylay Posts: 27 Arc User
    Just because it is really bothering me, please read this:
    https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/time/days-in-year.html
  • heerohex#3018
    @baambaammm I understand what you are saying.

I gotta be fair its not good standing is it? Im new to this so Im noteing a lot of things that dont work very well each year for it to be picked up on next year.

This is may be not the most convincing info, But it is something that should help.

Thanks.​​
  • baambaammm
    laylay wrote: »

thank u for correction. but your not helping the problem at all. :/
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User

interesting, but western/european centric.

Perhaps pwcn uses the lunisolar calendar and that is what causes problems??
  • oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    baambaammm wrote: »

thank u for correction. but your not helping the problem at all. :/

I'm sure continuing to antagonize the person who actually answers will help you get what you want. I mean, who wouldn't want to help you?
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    any news about this? or its already forgotten? :D
  • jacobsrevenge
    bump about this pls.
  • kpb54
    kpb54 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I guess I messed up. I already have my "Full Attendance Reward" token. I will keep updated on this forum.
    Should I continue for 2018 or is this going away?
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I have the trophy in my homestead so I'm happy.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    are we working on this issue or will it be the same as 2017? :/
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Is this being looked at? I logged in every day for a year to get the title specifically so it's a real kick in the balls if I wasted my time...
  • armoftheland33
    What is the status of fixing this?
  • heerohex#3018
    IT SHOULD *Crosses Fingers* be fixed now.

Please let me know if its not so I can report Back.

Thanks.​​
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User

Thanks.​​

Uhm, but what the players who already missed their rewards should do now? Can we get our full attendance title and vendors, or we already missed our moment and won't get them till next year?
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User

Thanks.​​

you owe me a vendor license on an alt. its not fixed yet :/
  • takashikirito
    takashikirito Posts: 7 Arc User

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the update, however, I am no longer able to click the Rewards button, as it is no longer highlighted.
    Therefore I am unable to claim the rewards.
    I have screenshots to prove I have perfect login, if needed
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    It's still not fixed, this is ridiculous, it's been a whole month, new expansion, but they can't fix it.

Just fix it, I want my rewards already :x logged every single day on this game, should be able to claim the reward <.<

Mr. Justice
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I made a ticket about it last year 2017 and this year 2018. I'm not very happy with PWE reply, "We have taken note of this problem and will be passing on to our developers to fix." I feel for the amount of time some sort of compensation for people who log on to thier game should be issued or some sort detailed information should be given to players about whats going on. I can't possible say that I'm satisfied and want to play a game that habitual that leaves players in the dark to wait for answer on this particular issue.
    The only GOP
  • armoftheland33
    edited February 2018
    I can confirm this is not fixed. For players who already claimed the reward pack and redeemed it, the title is still absent from the available title list (though supreme Lord titles from 2013 and 2014 exist in the list, but remain inaccessible). When the reward pack was redeemed, The title item disappeared and chat box notification came up that the title was earned, but the title is not in the list to be worn.

I can post screenshots later if needed.

I also have another character I got the rewards pack on by clicking redeem im the calendar, but have yet to open at the npc. I will try this later today if someone can confirm this item is supposed to be fixed.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2018
    This is not great start for this expansion is it really.

I'll see if I can get some answers. Can't promise anything tho as I was told the expansion would fix it.

Clearly it has not. I did cross my fingers.

Thanks.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    I went ahead and redeemed the token because I wanted the other items and the Tiger Shop currently has the correct expiration date. However, I figured out why we couldn't get the titles for 2015, 2016, or 2017, the respective titles for those years don't even exist in the Title window in the game. They have Supreme Lord of Dedication and Lord of Dedication titles for 2013 and 2014 but not for any other year, so until the titles are added into the title system for the current years, it will be impossible to even have the title, even if you get the item for it. If I remember right, I think the items for titles are supposed to auto redeem anyways, so the information for the item redeeming should be in the system and if they add the respective titles into the game, hopefully the title system will see that that item was redeemed and give us the titles.
  • heerohex#3018
    Wait so title not working but everything else is?
  • jacobsrevenge
    edited February 2018

yes.. its only a title and catshop**. look at the OP pic.
  • heerohex#3018

yes.. its only a title and catshop**. look at the OP pic.

Getting mixed reports here tho.

So both are still not working .

I'll get this updated.

Thanks