New fashion weapons, no Glave?

I looked a few times just to be sure I didnt miss it in the blog post. Where is the glave? Is there a glave and it was accidently left out? Or did the cleric who uses the glave get shafted again? I really love this weapon fashion, as I am completely obsessed with the color pink. I cant log in atm to check as the game is still downloading. And it is taking forever, even though I got super fast internet. Like min 50mps and max 100mps. It usually hovers around 80mps. So pwi needs more bandwith!
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    There has never been a glaive weapon fashion. It would be cool, but so far they've only made swords, wands and patakas​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Ya I know, the cleric is always shafted. Once again they have said s crew the cleric they dont need cool looking glaive fashion. Can I use the sword fashion on the cleric? I like the sword best anyway.
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    You can use any of the fashion weapons as long as it is set for your class so generally any of the magic fashions will do.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Yep, you can use any of the weapon types i listed above. Though I don't recommend staffs, they look awkward on clerics xD​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆