Seeker glyphed blade affinity

xdragonxx
xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
Sooooo, i cant be the only one who red the actual in-game description of glyphed blade affinity and go wtf wheres tidal, im not Learning it.....Anyone can confirm what is actually going on or sacrifice to test it ._.

Comments

• syx2
    syx2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    didn't notice that and learned it. i can confirm that tidal effect is removed and replaced by chance to reduce damage which is 1000x worse than tidal. also learned rewinding gesture and it provides no advantage over the old version either if left non-glyphed. the glyph bonuses are wothless trash for this skill

wasted 20mil and got a toon that is now worse than before. this pile of **** expansion is a giant waste of time. glad i haven't charged any money in 3 years. i'll send a ticket to see if i can get my skill reverted. why would i want to update a skill to make it worse.

any seekers reading this: skip the 2 new skill updates or get a weaker seeker
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Im still sad about my Last Stand as well ;<
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    syx2 wrote: »
    didn't notice that and learned it. i can confirm that tidal effect is removed and replaced by chance to reduce damage which is 1000x worse than tidal. also learned rewinding gesture and it provides no advantage over the old version either if left non-glyphed. the glyph bonuses are wothless trash for this skill

wasted 20mil and got a toon that is now worse than before. this pile of **** expansion is a giant waste of time. glad i haven't charged any money in 3 years. i'll send a ticket to see if i can get my skill reverted. why would i want to update a skill to make it worse.

The description is actually wrong, you still have tidal, we tested it several times in pvp with seekers today.
    The description reads that it has a chance to reduce dmg, but it's wrong, it's tidal, go test it out ^^

Mr. Justice
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Guys lol going all cry-hard... people, haven't you learned ANYTHING IN ALL THE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING?! Always, always ALWAYS test yourself. When the description seems weird, if the buff seems weird, anything seems weird, just test it and verify. Like I did! And I verified that the buff icon is tidal, the buff effect is tidal, and it is merely the skill description that is incorrect. Also verified that when you put on the (red?) glyph the tidal % goes way up. So stop your btchin! And enjoy the new seeker glyphs, they are GOOD!
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• syx2
    that is what i was thinking when i learned it, thought it was mistranslated. don't have a way to test this myself without going into pk mode. did notice the color on the tidal effect changed. it was yellow and lasted 6 secs right before upgrading. after upgrade the tidal effect lasts 5 secs and is blue. it's 1 sec worse unless i glyph it, but better than actual damage reduction i guess. thanks for the update on this
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    syx2 wrote: »

"can confirm" - a simple duel with with someone or something that can cc/debuff would have prevented such comments.
    please dont confirm anything without testing, some people might be reading it and spread the word.
  • syx2
    i can confirm that, no, these skill upgrades are not good. for 20mil i lost 1 sec of tidal and gain near nothing in return. out of the skills i have glyphed none seem worth unglyphing for either of those. the red glyph blade affinity may sound good but it's only 5 secs. the extra accuracy on the other is just as worthless when you consider that our 3 spam skills never miss.

i don't recommend anyone waste 20mil on these. oh and just look at the faction base disaster they created. yea great update. keep it up and they'll be no one left to play! the fault doesn't lie with our gm/devs, this is all china's doing

so many fanbois here. you guys can't see the bigger picture. this update IS i giant pile of ****
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    csquared5 wrote: »
    Guys lol going all cry-hard... people, haven't you learned ANYTHING IN ALL THE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING?! Always, always ALWAYS test yourself. When the description seems weird, if the buff seems weird, anything seems weird, just test it and verify. Like I did! And I verified that the buff icon is tidal, the buff effect is tidal, and it is merely the skill description that is incorrect. Also verified that when you put on the (red?) glyph the tidal % goes way up. So stop your btchin! And enjoy the new seeker glyphs, they are GOOD!

No need to get high and mighty about it when theres 2 reason why some seeker did not want to test if it was a skill description error or not. First, seeker had last stand lose an antistun on the homestead update and instead of fixing it, pwi just masked it by saying there was a 'tooltip error' to hide it, so trustign pwi concerning skills is no way because theres no unlearning the skill. Second, compare a bit the Worth of the skill and what it said, the drop would have been silly if it was what the skill description said. The lost would be like cleric plume shell not defending vs physical damage when glyph came out. That would have made a lot of cleric pause and try to confirm instead of just jumping into the update right :P ?

@syx2 , now that i got the skills....what exactly are you on about, did you even test them seriously or at least pvp with them to realize that they do?

Post edited by xdragonxx on