LDCUxHN.png

Y3bOXc8.png

LLsQzSH.png

41aHSYo.png

ml6y8Rw.png​​

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    I suppose it's about leadership only, so, if you have rb2 cards that take 3 leadership each you can decompose it and try for a lower one.

Other than that I don't see the point, plus, I don't see why someone would sacrifice all that exp for leadership that they can increase with cheaper items.

So, to be honest, I don't see the purpose of it.

Mr. Justice
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Fixed the image links for you so they display here.​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Didnt really want the pictures to display but its ok lol
    nbreaking wrote: »
    I suppose it's about leadership only, so, if you have rb2 cards that take 3 leadership each you can decompose it and try for a lower one.

1500 ish exp to try for a lower LS? oh dear.
    If that even works. Both non rb turned out to be same LS as when they were combined into rb1. Could've been luck though.

• draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    boy you aint been paying attention. You can decompose those 2 summer cards now into more war avatar artifacts to attain your S cards that you actually need for sets. Learn to read patch notes.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    draco5787 wrote: »
    boy you aint been paying attention. You can decompose those 2 summer cards now into more war avatar artifacts to attain your S cards that you actually need for sets. Learn to read patch notes.

You're the one not paying attention, the RB Summer card ALREADY gave 2 artifacts if decomposed, 2 normal Summer cards STILL give 2 artifacts, so, no point in splitting them, that's the whole purpose of the thread :x

Mr. Justice
  • halbdunkei81
    halbdunkei81 Posts: 6 Arc User
    PWI you guys screwed the pooch with this update. Shutdown faction bases for majority factions and set a point cap and instance set which make it impossible to ever Open the bases. You also took those who have worked for months to get their merit high enough to qualify for items such as base helms and spit in their faces. Thanks for ruining 9-10yrs of hard work. -Pissed Off-
  • thal
    thal Posts: 2 Arc User
    PWI you guys screwed the pooch with this update. Shutdown faction bases for majority factions and set a point cap and instance set which make it impossible to ever Open the bases. You also took those who have worked for months to get their merit high enough to qualify for items such as base helms and spit in their faces. Thanks for ruining 9-10yrs of hard work. -Pissed Off-

• thal
    thal Posts: 2 Arc User
    wow why is it you can get paid to totally **** something and if i do that in my job i get fires? Are you going to give the small factions that do the requirements you set to re-open their bases the 400 mill it cost to make that base and why do u always s crew the small player in the game? i thought this game was suppose to be free. well, some much for that thought. If you give me the 400 million back that i have invested in my faction then u can just delete it after you give me the money bak i dont care what u do with it
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    The point of it is obvious. If you, lets say, already have Minister Tsu 2nd rb and you wanna go for the 3x 2-piece S-Sets but you lack enough S-Cards to get all 6 cards/some rbs you need then you can split up the card, make artifacts out of 3 of the 4. This way you can shift your focus/complete another set without losing the initial card as well.

That's the only use.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    pretty useless since i only have 2 s cards... both of which is useless since i only have 11 leadership took me 2 months just to get that +1 leadership...