Dear Pwi and all pwi Employees

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I and Many others have been playing this game for a long time and with more and more new players looking for factions it has come to the Pwi Community that you about to kill your entire Player base whether this was your intentions or not the reality is you did.

Many of us make new friends and join factions building a gaming community and a sense of family threw these factions and spending money and charging in order to build a home for are communities we build friendships help others and make strong bonds which transcends to friendships in game into real life.

Now with any major company when you sale something and you find out that you poison a customer or sale them a faulty car there of course are consequences for these actions like factory recall etc .

I honestly don't believe this is your true intentions to alienate your customers or tell them tough because that would mean you don't want are money.

So how do you plan on fixing this?

You literally killed your own player base by killing the faction community who charges there credit cards that helps keep the lights on in your building.

Not only that but your also handicapping loyal customers?

So maybe we the community are not making ourselves clear but here is a video that should be universal in any language and those that cant hear that can sign so just in case there's any one with any misfortunate disability in the office this should easily translate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYRM1M71P5U

Dear Pwi and all pwi Employees 85 votes

Reward your loyal Player base factions lift restrictions save our community
51%
rebecca1973laiwaisanchiyaidupstepbrorieihdiustek1nigthedoctorthorbenjiswifezionwarriorkyoskedryad24tortillaflatslerakasontzubael75blissybooafcmaybekirstieinclyknightmoon38 44 votes
Recall Patch
10%
geochrisandyauditorekrunkeony180irmoosehmmmmomankfaeariescruncysugarplumfairy#3892 9 votes
Give old factions bases new bases equal to what they lost lv etc mats coin
18%
thewackocira1818yef2009kwylandadina1avatarfreemandarkv0idacblackmtdew1paralleogramelfguitarsolobird#7050phinosiwondertonight#6772taldek#1930alyssiawynters 16 votes
We got your money filing chapter 5 suckers
4%
glay4funavihsnisneo743ichigo1555 4 votes
Suck it up buttercup we are the new Donald Trump and will run our business like Trump runs the country ur all let go
4%
yugi2390ballenatowhipmaihurrb1ademaster 4 votes
Pwi says lets build a wall
9%
sjampiesneakingzoeiamnotnormalzorgajwtlvaldismanserpisshopcheese 8 votes

Comments

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Says I don't have permission to vote. No democracy!
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This sucks im heart broken and i really really wanted to buy the new fash weps but the way its going its like is how long will this game last the requirements just to open the faction doors is crazy and if your old school that's weekly?
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Recall Patch
    Faction base should just have a name change. Who charges for you to enter homebase or headquarters? We all do our part already :/
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Honestly i think the main issue is pwi doesnt think that the few of us that post here are relevant enough but the truth is if you want to know the truth go out in the streets ask your avreage jo. Gm check out wc therEs been nothing but negative feed back and back lash.

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Suck it up buttercup we are the new Donald Trump and will run our business like Trump runs the country ur all let go
    Im loving this new feature for multiple reasons.

1) considering our low population on servers, im loving that this feature will bring more people to run dup/jdh. Not just endgame core players that have been doing it for long. But also those r9 geared players that havent run those instances cause "lacking of motivation".

2) It will regroup people on servers on bigger factions, displacing the scattered population into real/active guilds. Which will improve everybody's game experience. Not just twing aspect.

3) Pulling people together with weekly-faction goals is priceless. Most factions are tw orientednoe family oriented. But we lacked some pve milestones to achieve.now we have them!

This decision should not be taken back, nor restriction lifted.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    ballenato wrote: »

1) considering our low population on servers, im loving that this feature will bring more people to run dup/jdh. Not just endgame core players that have been doing it for long. But also those r9 geared players that havent run those instances cause "lacking of motivation".

2) It will regroup people on servers on bigger factions, displacing the scattered population into real/active guilds. Which will improve everybody's game experience. Not just twing aspect.

3) Pulling people together with weekly-faction goals is priceless. Most factions are tw orientednoe family oriented. But we lacked some pve milestones to achieve.now we have them!

Heres my Trophey to u congrats i was the biggest Troll on this Forum looks at you but not no more lol well the titile was a nice run while it lasted congrats.
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options

You see it as a positive because you have r9/thinking of the r9 players. But what about those of us who are stuck at g16 because we can't afford to upgrade to r9? From what I've seen, players will only take someone whos r9 into UP/Dh and on the very rare occasion, someone whos high refined g16. But for those of us who don't have the ability to upgrade to that where does it leave us?
  • baysidebutterfly
    baysidebutterfly Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    And I Paid for my base 4 years ago had people getting enough Merit to get base helm that is how some get op gear and now it is trashed they have no merit will you step up and help them to do it again??? I even spent 30 gold to reset faction base points so my members can get what they have worked for all gone is disgusting,My own toon is r9rr and I love the people in my faction it is what makes us so speacail we can enjoy Tw and they don't have to be R9rr just saying>they use to able to equire pots arrows for Archers +140 attack is what I offfered them now they have nothing and are staying like family even though thier Mom was robbed. Sad :(

MidEvil Leader

• laiwaisan
    Options
    And I Paid for my base 4 years ago had people getting enough Merit to get base helm that is how some get op gear and now it is trashed they have no merit will you step up and help them to do it again??? I even spent 30 gold to reset faction base points so my members can get what they have worked for all gone is disgusting,My own toon is r9rr and I love the people in my faction it is what makes us so speacail we can enjoy Tw and they don't have to be R9rr just saying>they use to able to equire pots arrows for Archers +140 attack is what I offfered them now they have nothing and are staying like family even though thier Mom was robbed. Sad :(

MidEvil Leader

wow that's harsh I knew it was bad but damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! do you guys like the ideal of your moms getting rob and kick out of her home that's what your faction base leaders are in my base our leader is literally referred to as mom who helps us threw cultivation quests and helps new people in game and gives them a home.

What pwi just did was beat her down in public empty her bank account and spit on her neck and as pwi was starting to walk away from your mom kick dirt in your mom's eye with the heel of there shoe while counting the money they stole in broad daylight in front of her orphaned children.

That's the main feeling in WC RIGHT NOW
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    pwi is kicking the important contents.. u knw why? its closing.. all that power u bought thru boutique and packs will comes to an end. hah! good luck my fellow mmorpg's casual players, f2p, hardcore cashers and farmers.. its been awhile tho. until then (poof!!)
  • motherhen
    motherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Community here is long gone,the few players dedicated that still play, they choose to kill off,they make changes none want and yet expect loyalty to remain the same,are they blind or stupid is the real question? Pack up and move on find a game u enjoy...not a game that takes more time than ur rl job to progress in? I thought games were for fun??? PWI is not a game anymore. Simple
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options

THIS.
    laiwaisan wrote: »

Heres my Trophey to u congrats i was the biggest Troll on this Forum looks at you but not no more lol well the titile was a nice run while it lasted congrats.

Your opinion isn't the only one that matters, don't be an **** ^^
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• squee251
    squee251 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    I feel like none of these poeple have ever seen the inside of these instances. It's hard, but it's not impossible. g16 can do it. And the content requred to open a base just means you have to be a little more patient if you can't and do FSD which is EXTREMELY easy. I play on a r9rr BM, yes, but I also play a g16 sin, something even harder to get squads for because it's a sin and everyone makes then r9rr. I get in them and I do fine at +6.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options

This is the most correct thing here.

MidEvil Leader

Let's explain some things, the arrows are still at the base once you unlock it AND people can now get any amount of arrows they want without needing to do faction quests and using their points, wanna buy 500M? Got space and coin? Then buy 500M arrows... also, it's easy to unlock the base, some factions can unlock it in 1 day, some can't, but over the week, unless your faction is seriously dead, you can unlock the base.

I will be honest however about the base helm, not sure if it's still possible to get it, i'm assuming not though since it comes from TNF, there's other things that were lost too, buffs and pots for example, however (and this is UNCONFIRMED so far, so, take it with a grain of salt), from what I know once we activate talents our merchants in the base also sell better things and if that's the case maybe the pots are still there (doubt the helm will be however).

You see it as a positive because you have r9/thinking of the r9 players. But what about those of us who are stuck at g16 because we can't afford to upgrade to r9? From what I've seen, players will only take someone whos r9 into UP/Dh and on the very rare occasion, someone whos high refined g16. But for those of us who don't have the ability to upgrade to that where does it leave us?

If you don't have ok refines is legit because you simply don't want to, PWI gives away event gold, and even if it didn't, do Heavenfall, you'll get 3*, 4* and 5* orbs there, combine that with a few tishas from the event boutique and you can at least get +6, that's more than alright if you are up to date with passives and stuff to do any instance in T3 (aka g16)
    Having problems with shards? Do Neverfall, do weekly Aba and SoT, you can get shards for cheap that way, 75hp shards which are pretty decent.
    If you have all I said above and people still won't take you, then you're just around the wrong people, most people in Tideswell will take you with what I mentioned above.

Mr. Justice
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    Also I wish I could sympathize more with some of the wee-little factions but honestly I find it difficult. The insistence of many people to 'run their own rodeo' so to speak, is what has caused such incredible difficulties with accumulating enough people in any given faction to have any sort of pleasing mass pvp, not to mention easily finding faction-only runs for ANYTHING. Too many leaders with not enough followers basically. All these faction leaders holding onto some remnant of the past and trying to 'build up something'... come on guys take the blinders off already, this is 2018 and there's not exactly a massive influx of new players. You all competing with each other for the same group of players, with the result that you have an abundance of small factions and no factions large enough to do anything worthwhile on their own. Is it really such a terrible idea to imagine that you might just have to consolidate a bit, for the good of yourself and the game? You aren't gonna lose your family if you relocate, you'll just be one family within an even larger family, and you can make new friends and be able to do more together than you were able to in the past.

And come ON lets be brutally honest now, when is the last time anybody took faction base seriously? So you spent 400mil... 4 years ago? AGES ago come on, the faction base has been a relic and washed up for years now. All anybody ever did recently in faction base was farm enough points to buy their pan gus. Most people who ever set out to get the base helmet got it years and years ago, and the ones who are somehow still 'working on it'... are probably quite inactive, and wouldn't have achieved it very soon anyways. Plus, to my understanding, in a decent faction working on faction base trials, it should be possible to get the base helmet much faster than before using the items gained from the trials.

There are a bunch of positive changes in the faction base. For starters, it is gorgeous. There is a funny/cute faction pet. There are the trials themselves which, from the videos I've seen, are FREAKING COOL---and a way to obtain very nice rewards. Venos are partying hard over the incredibly low cost of 2mil per pet skill (the ones that, you know, used to take 3 months of farming and 36mil coins to get EACH). Archers will also enjoy a ready supply of cheap arrows, and pan gus, oh yes, pan gus---cost only 1 material each, they too will be EASY to get---if your faction isn't a 95% dead faction full of alts, inactive people, and a cloying sense of nostalgia for the 'good ol days'.

From my perspective this expansion has lots of positives. I acknowledge the pressure for players to move to a larger faction, but I see that as a positive thing that will be healthy for the game.

Also regarding the expansion with the theme park, I also support delaying it if need be. Just think how much worse it would be if they released it 'on schedule' but it had game-breaking bugs that hadn't been ironed out. I would much rather wait a bit longer and get content that is as bug-free as possible.

Regards,

Aeliah
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• silvasunrise
    silvasunrise Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    The idea that somehow faction leaders of small factions are "hoarding" members keeping people away from good content is very wrong-headed for a very simple reason. People choose to stay in those smaller factions ALREADY, despite already having disadvantages in instance runs and in PvP because they are loyal. Those people won't necessarily leave just to get some shiny base, they aren't fac hopping TW people, their game is not about running around to chase invites to the top faction.

Many of them will not leave their fac, they will simply be unhappy. Many of them would quit long before leaving the faction they've chosen as essentially their in-game family. There are other options than faction mergers (which socially often do not work out well at all) where people attempt to follow another faction's rules and go under some leader they don't know well. If you bend something too far it may break, and this is an example of pushing much too hard.

This update needs a severe backpedalling. Even if you do not agree with me, you can't deny that the public backlash to this update is as strong as when power levelling was removed. Perhaps stronger. In my opinion that's with good reason, and I'll continue to make my opinion on that known.
    ~Sylvaliana
    Leader of Borealis, Etherblade server.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    csquared5 wrote: »

THIS.
    laiwaisan wrote: »

Your opinion isn't the only one that matters, don't be an **** ^^

Wait i started this thread lol your the one that came in here? You voted for Trump and im the **** ^^ ?

Pulls out prophylactic and kids this why we have safe sexual relations meet poster child poster child meet class
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »

MidEvil Leader

Let's explain some things, the arrows are still at the base once you unlock it AND people can now get any amount of arrows they want without needing to do faction quests and using their points, wanna buy 500M? Got space and coin? Then buy 500M arrows... also, it's easy to unlock the base, some factions can unlock it in 1 day, some can't, but over the week, unless your faction is seriously dead, you can unlock the base.

I will be honest however about the base helm, not sure if it's still possible to get it, i'm assuming not though since it comes from TNF, there's other things that were lost too, buffs and pots for example, however (and this is UNCONFIRMED so far, so, take it with a grain of salt), from what I know once we activate talents our merchants in the base also sell better things and if that's the case maybe the pots are still there (doubt the helm will be however).

If you don't have ok refines is legit because you simply don't want to, PWI gives away event gold, and even if it didn't, do Heavenfall, you'll get 3*, 4* and 5* orbs there, combine that with a few tishas from the event boutique and you can at least get +6, that's more than alright if you are up to date with passives and stuff to do any instance in T3 (aka g16)
    Having problems with shards? Do Neverfall, do weekly Aba and SoT, you can get shards for cheap that way, 75hp shards which are pretty decent.
    If you have all I said above and people still won't take you, then you're just around the wrong people, most people in Tideswell will take you with what I mentioned above.

wow and this guy you know i im not going to say anything mainly because we're all thinking it reading that lol hmmmmmm there's always that one person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVdM9KygrhM
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    So.. the end of the day has come, and I'm very PROUD of my faction! We all busted our butts and got loyalty points up... to 100. At this rate, it will take 10 days to get the points we need to open our faction base that we PAID for. To my understanding, the points reset every week! If we had known this years ago, we would have never put the money in this game to make a faction base.

Although I am VERY proud of the members of my faction for working their butts off, I don't ever envision us even seeing a faction base (that we PAID for).

I'm also VERY proud of the players in my faction and other factions that busted their butts for MONTHS to get the base helm farmed up, but now.. for what? All that hard work and dedication is *poof* gone .. overnight! PWI would have been better off just shutting down the game for these folks, coz most of them are ready to LEAVE.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Any hoot i had to take a break wc is getting nasty but im thinking its going to be this way for awhile whats really sad is how awesome this game looks and it runs on very little unlike some high end games that you need to upgrade your rig this game looks amazing unfortunately this patch is not looking so good and no amount of codes will buy people off or people that work for pwi trying to justify this update so they don't get can by posting here cough cough hint hint cough.

i think a few people will get fired tomorrow don't want to say who cough faction base ideal guy cough
  • adrian#7201
    adrian#7201 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    I have played this game since the beginning. I'm a die hard PWI fan. I can truely say, this is the first time i've really considered just saying **** it, and leaving the game.

Spent 450mil on a faction base. i'm not a major casher, 450mil, is allot to me, if its not to you, that's fine. Started a faction, got it really active with allot fo nice people in a surprisingly short time, found good officers, was working on lvling the base up, which was going wonderfully.

Now, i spent coins, some of which from selling abit of gold, and my faction members have been doing dailies almost every day. it's crazy how many actually did the base quests in my fac. and we're locked out. my faction is not a high level eliteist faction. we're not all R9ers. Half the point of my fac is to welcome new players to the game and increase the playerbase by helping them so they stay. active yes, but DHJ, or UPJ worthy, no, not yet.

i may not be a person spending 400 bucks a week or anything, so not a major casher, but i do cash. so i've devoted real money to this game now that i finally have a good job, because it lasted soooo long, i figured, **** it, it's not going anywhere. This new expansion, is going to cause so many people to quit, that i'm not sure pwi is going to last long enough to even get to the frost nation map expansion. so many small factions have just given up now, and quit. and not quit being a faction, quit the game. because if this is the kind of **** you can expect from PWI, why should they stay?

You really think whatever is coming in your amuzement park that's not even out yet is going to make up for the **** you just pulled? You;'ve dealt a serious blow to the player base today, and not just free users, cashers too.

i'm going to list some possible fixxes.

1: lower the weekly loyalty point requirement to 500. that's realistically do-able.

2. double the loyalty point reward. harder, but still doable.

3. add more dungeons to the loyalty point system. come on, 3 dungeons? seriously? what about UCH? AEU? EU? SOT? Abba? Delta? i'm not saying you have to add all the lower lvl dungeons, but there's more than 3 higher lvl dunegons on the game! ****, i'm not even sayin they have to give that many points, but even like, 5 per boss with a weekly bonus or 150 for doin it 3 times in a week would help make this system realistic.

4. reduce the UPJ and FSJ weekly amounts to 1 run instead of 2, and 3.

Please figure out that you messed up quickly PWI,. before the game dies...
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    So.. the end of the day has come, and I'm very PROUD of my faction! We all busted our butts and got loyalty points up... to 100. At this rate, it will take 10 days to get the points we need to open our faction base that we PAID for. To my understanding, the points reset every week! If we had known this years ago, we would have never put the money in this game to make a faction base.

Although I am VERY proud of the members of my faction for working their butts off, I don't ever envision us even seeing a faction base (that we PAID for).

I'm also VERY proud of the players in my faction and other factions that busted their butts for MONTHS to get the base helm farmed up, but now.. for what? All that hard work and dedication is *poof* gone .. overnight! PWI would have been better off just shutting down the game for these folks, coz most of them are ready to LEAVE.

Are faction was never that hard core but we did love going in our base hanging out doing base quest leveling the base its like you said poof gone and it was a lot of money to isn't it like over a 100 dollars usd plus mats etc i think are base leaders should get refunded plus hourly rate for the time and merit put into this .

Its one thing when people get together and come on there own to earn something together its another to make something fun into a second job and i think the people at pwi cant discern between game and real life anymore because clearly they don't know what fun is anymore working in a small cubical think of ways to make us feel like over work employees.

This game is now feeling like a second job with no real money return or even security maybe how they treat there employees is now seeping into the game.

Im not going to lie we do act entitled and needy and probably a pain in there buts sometimes that being said HUGGGGGGGG but pleas sincerely fix this pls

• adrian#7201
    edited February 2018
    Options
    > @csquared5 said:
    > Also I wish I could sympathize more with some of the wee-little factions but honestly I find it difficult. The insistence of many people to 'run their own rodeo' so to speak, is what has caused such incredible difficulties with accumulating enough people in any given faction to have any sort of pleasing mass pvp, not to mention easily finding faction-only runs for ANYTHING. Too many leaders with not enough followers basically. All these faction leaders holding onto some remnant of the past and trying to 'build up something'... come on guys take the blinders off already, this is 2018 and there's not exactly a massive influx of new players. You all competing with each other for the same group of players, with the result that you have an abundance of small factions and no factions large enough to do anything worthwhile on their own. Is it really such a terrible idea to imagine that you might just have to consolidate a bit, for the good of yourself and the game? You aren't gonna lose your family if you relocate, you'll just be one family within an even larger family, and you can make new friends and be able to do more together than you were able to in the past.

APPARENTLY..... i suck on forums, like, bad, thank goodness my director is better with things like this and discord, cause god knows i'm not... but, because i can't figure out how to seperate it in arc, above this message is the quote, and below is a person who loves the game, but suuuucks at forums...

I still think that this expansion was a bad idea, but i can't dissagree with this statement. however, we do have allot of active players. what do you consider small? is 25 online at a time small? idk, i've never been a member of a TW power faction, so idk. but all these factions with 5 players left that just won't let go, just relocate as 5 active poeple into a different active faction.

On that note, if you're on tideswell server, and you do want to have a chance of being in an active fac, and this expansion made you give up on the concept of making your 5 person band into a powerhouse, PM or send mail to RoumenOfIsya or MisakiReaper and discuss joining Caustic. we don't have, and never will have any lvl requirement for joining, and we're filled with active people.

Come merge your family with ours. lets get through this BS togetehr and hope in a year there's actually still a game...

and yes, if you were excited about the expansion, and then sall the requirements for getting into the base you were locked out of after buying, and your almost immediately got a headache, and actually thought you might vomit, i'm right along with ya.
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »

MidEvil Leader

And if our internet sucks to the point of not being able to complete HF? then what? I'm on etherblade server and I used to be on tideswell and etherblade was waaay more friendly than tideswell but they still require mostly r9/high refines to the point of +9 or +10 to even come along. My point being though; its still hurting the smaller factions even though we have active people; they aren't high enough level. As someone posted somewhere else before; if they're planning on keeping this bad idea going to restrict us why not add more lower requirement dungeons in there like Uch, Eu, Aeu, or some others? We had just created our faction base not even 2 weeks ago and had I known they were going to pull this; I would have waited to make it so we wouldn't be restricted by this.
  • adrian#7201
    Options
    > @laiwaisan said:

> This game is now feeling like a second job with no real money return or even security maybe how they treat there employees is now seeping into the game.

+1......
  • laiwaisan
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I have played this game since the beginning. I'm a die hard PWI fan. I can truely say, this is the first time i've really considered just saying **** it, and leaving the game.

Spent 450mil on a faction base. i'm not a major casher, 450mil, is allot to me, if its not to you, that's fine. Started a faction, got it really active with allot fo nice people in a surprisingly short time, found good officers, was working on lvling the base up, which was going wonderfully.

Now, i spent coins, some of which from selling abit of gold, and my faction members have been doing dailies almost every day. it's crazy how many actually did the base quests in my fac. and we're locked out. my faction is not a high level eliteist faction. we're not all R9ers. Half the point of my fac is to welcome new players to the game and increase the playerbase by helping them so they stay. active yes, but DHJ, or UPJ worthy, no, not yet.

i may not be a person spending 400 bucks a week or anything, so not a major casher, but i do cash. so i've devoted real money to this game now that i finally have a good job, because it lasted soooo long, i figured, **** it, it's not going anywhere. This new expansion, is going to cause so many people to quit, that i'm not sure pwi is going to last long enough to even get to the frost nation map expansion. so many small factions have just given up now, and quit. and not quit being a faction, quit the game. because if this is the kind of **** you can expect from PWI, why should they stay?

You really think whatever is coming in your amuzement park that's not even out yet is going to make up for the **** you just pulled? You;'ve dealt a serious blow to the player base today, and not just free users, cashers too.

i'm going to list some possible fixxes.

1: lower the weekly loyalty point requirement to 500. that's realistically do-able.

2. double the loyalty point reward. harder, but still doable.

3. add more dungeons to the loyalty point system. come on, 3 dungeons? seriously? what about UCH? AEU? EU? SOT? Abba? Delta? i'm not saying you have to add all the lower lvl dungeons, but there's more than 3 higher lvl dunegons on the game! ****, i'm not even sayin they have to give that many points, but even like, 5 per boss with a weekly bonus or 150 for doin it 3 times in a week would help make this system realistic.

4. reduce the UPJ and FSJ weekly amounts to 1 run instead of 2, and 3.

Please figure out that you messed up quickly PWI,. before the game dies...

I have to agree i have been here so long i seen pwi have a lot of bad ideals but up until this patch phewwww ummm i cant even defend pwi this is a doesyyyy.

You know i have seen so many posts pwi dead blah blah im going to quit blah blah and im not going to lie i have in the past been fine go go ahead good riddance find another game! up until now.

it isn't just a few people .But damn have to seen city of lost today ?

Usually full of noobs and fun people pvp today was a dead silence lots of people showing up at fac base npc and in the same spot logging out i'm actually afraid this is it guys i'm not leaving ill stay until that last dear valued community its with a heavy heart i say this which i have actually seen personally.

copy and paste quote

As most will be aware, Perfect World Malaysian server closed 2 days ago.
    Many people with English speaking characters have been made homeless.
    This is due to a contract directly with Perfect World Co, which owns Perfect World International, being revoked by PW Co and given to another company, who can not at this time host English characters.
    Seeing PW Co is partly responsible for this and PWI is a wholely owned subsidiary of PW Co, I believe it would be in PW Co and the Chinese business communities best interest, to SAVE FACE, by offering PW Malaysian English clients an account transfer to PWI at a small administration cost.
    Once this hits gaming forums and the entire gaming community hears that PW Co will not back its customers either directly or indirectly, Perfect World, no matter what the brand will be seriously effected. All the way back up to PW Co. Its time PW Co put there hand out to those that gave them the opportunity to branch out into the English world, as we all know the Malaysian server was the first English speaking PW server created.

sincerely concercned

PS. I have noticed you are closing these forum threads down. No worry, I will repost this on the forums where PWI has just given interviews.
  • bael75
    bael75 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    So much more and so much worse. To my understanding on the server I play on, there are maybe 5 factions that will EVER see the inside of their base. Think of how many factions there are and realize suddenly that the top 5 are the only ones who will see ANY of the faction base that just got updated. Consider the upcoming faction trials and the rumored rewards for crafting S Cards. Yes I understand faction mergers, my faction may be smaller but it is very old and I have seen faction mergers. They rarely last long, sometimes as long as 6 months, but the merger usually dissolves in less. People choose who they want to be around, and if they don't want to be around you then having the same name over their head as yours will not force co operation. We choose which faction to stay in, and if we haven't left by now this change is more likely to force people out of game than into new factions.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    i dont think ill log on tomorrow im just going to lay in bed under the covers i dont know
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    csquared5 wrote: »

From my perspective this expansion has lots of positives. I acknowledge the pressure for players to move to a larger faction, but I see that as a positive thing that will be healthy for the game.

Regards,

Aeliah

sure its your opinion... but for the people who get geared and dont want to move to bigger faction to avoid some big ego toxic player.. (yes i rather to make my own faction and just enjoy the game), help some new player to guide their journey(not to the top but atleast to known the mechanics, things like old content that many nostalgia player doesnt have time or give a single sht anymore, etc) lets be honest like you said, ok. lets say there is 3 to 6 new player coming every month, do you think they can do the end game dungeon to open the faction base like you? how can you explain and expand the player base like this? not everyone is endgame geared nor g16set in a single click!