[Expansion] Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 1/30/2018 - 10 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Good afternoon PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 10pm PT.

Tonight is PWI: Wonderland Expansion launch!

Patch Notes - PATCH NOTES LIVE HERE

Important News and Updates

[*] Rewards for the Winter Sweepstakes will start being sent! Please be sure to keep your mailbox clear!
Players who have been announced for Arc credit - you should receive it before the 1-2 week distribution period.
[*] Random TW rewards codes should go out this week! You will have until 2/14 to redeem these codes!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 6 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew
Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2018
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Patch notes now LIVE

Click Me!

OP has also been updated with the link!

*NEW* Know Issues section has been included below patchnotes. Unless otherwise stated, all listed known issues should be corrected in the next content update we receive!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Woot woot!

Also, I think you may have forgotten about Adventure Kingdom in the patch notes o.o
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Ack! I knew I was missing a link in there. When drafting and formatting the patchnotes, apparently Vanilla has a character max, so I'll need to go back in and probably fix some things :( maybe have to push some of the content into the reply post and break it up into two posts.
  • sharpestsharpie
    sharpestsharpie Posts: 27 Arc User
    Am i reading the notes correctly? Rotating Cogs of Fate may no longer be sold? i.e. cube is no longer a way to make money.

"Cube of Fate rewards changed to bound Rotating Cog of Fate. The required material to craft Badge of the Cube is now bound Rotating Cog of Fate.
    Unbound Rotating Cog of Fate can be exchanged for bound Rotating Cog of Fate at the Fate Forge."

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    NUEMA portal. :@ Wats a neuma portal?
    Btw are arigora season rewards going out soon or did you guys decide not to do it anyway/delay it cuz of.. stuff.,,?

• kalystconquerer#0876
    @sharpestsharpie Typically, when these changes happen it can go one of two ways :
    1) All currently existing Rotating Cogs become bound. Exchange is there to make sure any missed by the system or generated from a source that makes unbound one can be changed to bound ones.
    2) All currently exciting Cogs are unbound - any new ones created by the system are bound. Exchange is there to convert all existing cogs into bound versions.

We did not have any unbound cogs in bags before we got our update on test, so I can't confirm what happens to currently existing cogs.

@shopcheese I was just reading a thread about it and catching up. will post thoughts shortly.
    Arigora Packs are on whitelist on test, so the changes will not apply until the update goes live. That's the only reason prizing has been delayed. They'll still go out as normal, but since there seems to be issues with 6v6 and foul play, there is a high chance prizing for this category will be either severely nerfed or removed entirely. 6v6 as a selection in Arigora itself will not be removed, however.

I'll probably ask CN if they have experienced issues with this before though to see how they've dealt with it.
  • annaspanda
    annaspanda Posts: 2 Arc User
    so after update only way to get glyphs will be ddh and lucky coins?
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    @kalystconquerer#0876 If rewards are nerfed/removed, please pay attention to those that actually did both 3v3 and 6v6. I know some that should have appeared high on the 3v3 list, but due to higher 6v6 score, they only appear on the 6v6 scorelist. Removing their rewards entirely probably isnt fair, or at least give them what they deserve from 3v3. Theres plenty of characters on the 6v6 scorelist that isnt an alt either, so its something to think about.
    Best would probably be disqualifying the actual pill alts (like all non-rebirth characters) or characters below Chaoctic Soul cultivation... That should catch most of them.
    If its not possible to do such pull I would just nerf rewards. Less Arigora coins and CoM removed entirely.

Thats just my opinion though

Oh and btw please make the CoMs bound from 6v6 if they are given out.
    annaspanda wrote: »
    so after update only way to get glyphs will be ddh and lucky coins?

And weekly haspon (yay he gonna spawn more often!) as well as of course... charge points during charge promos...
    Post edited by nociro on
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the update on the Arigora stuffs

Too bad I wont have much time tomorrow for playing.
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    kal, what about nation war?
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    are the Glyphs gonna be 1 for 1 with lucky coins?
  • heerohex#3018
  • smoke198420
    smoke198420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    id like to know if we are going to get tokens from the nation wars that got cut short from the new expansion. noone expected to be cut off an hour earlier i understand the times are wierd bc of the update but i hope to still recieve nation war rewards as some of us need that to further our goals on our toons. looking forward to hearing your respose
  • heerohex#3018
    Its possible the Server may caculate the INFO when it comes back online.

I really would not hold my hopes up tho.

Thanks.​​
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Does anyone know what the new male fash looks like? the cloud fox one. Like is there any pictures from china's game? will very much appreciate it
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    Was hoping pwi would fix headliner hair glitch but nuh....hope it won't take years :(
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • dissanayake
    dissanayake Posts: 7 Arc User
    any1 know the size of the patch?
  • fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    no idea about size, but at moment running for 18 mins
  • heerohex#3018
    Its most likely going to be in the 5+GB area.

Knowing the true patch size is going to be near impossible.​​
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    are servers live yet ?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Servers are now OPEN!

*throws confetti*
  • fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    wow, not even updated yet. running now for over 2 hours...
  • limitdextrin
    limitdextrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    Are the Cube necks made from these new bound cogs bound or not?Please clarify this
  • heerohex#3018
    Looks like the Servers are back Up?

Anyone Manged to get online yet?​​
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    still in udpateing here so not me yet
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Now gonna have to lock my door before someone sees my screen and thinks im a pedophile playing Hello Kitty games with kids online