test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best players cross server

booker27booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
So xtw season ended, arena unofficial season ended, xnw is back but ppl dont talk about cross server players much except to trash talk in cross server wc. So here list ppl of each class you think are good on cross server. One rule: you cannot name ppl of your server. I guess except ppl that play on more than one server lol.

Comments

  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    -generic list of nuema portal players-


    IGN: Madskillz
  • nightmare201nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Kinda what dingo said, what quantifies "good" players? I like to think that I was a pretty good BM, but that doesn't matter when I'm getting oneshot. There's plenty of people who have spent loads of money and have ridiculous gear, are they inherently "good" because they are the strongest?
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    When I look at skilled players I don't give a **** about their geas. You can clearly see from people's gameplay if they understand the mechanics and do what they can do in any situation they are in.

    Being Nuema Portal obviously doesnt help cause it takes away alot of pressure that those people normally would have when fighting other people. So to speak, it gives them a buffer for more mistakes compared to lower gear and getting potentially instantly erased by certain people/groups.

    People I know which know their stuff are:

    Hara PWi - great SB with his own style
    Aehlia - awesome cleric
    Pain - awesome sin (why is there no other sin? Pain managed to best people without tidal. Other server, sure, but gear was equal as well during times in which sins havnt been nearly as OP as they are now)

    That is pretty much it. Not saying other are not skilled..but I cant form an opinion about then since they are either overgeared and get careless or they specify on one type of PvP only (like qontrols team, OP for mass pvp but dunno about other forms of PvP cause basically it's the same strategy every single time).

    With the lack of footage besides mass-PvP it is hard to determine who else is pretty good cause yeah, mass pvp is kinda always the same. People use nearly the same setups and even allrounder genies..so welp. How can you tell if someone is skilled there, idk. Reaction time maybe..knowledge..not so much.
  • hoshichanhoshichan Posts: 146 Arc User
    pointless thread that just asks for flame and spam. can we please remove it before more pathetic occult ice spammers think they are eligible to even slightly judge other players skill? go back to youtube, joe.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    hoshichan wrote: »
    pointless thread that just asks for flame and spam. can we please remove it before more pathetic occult ice spammers think they are eligible to even slightly judge other players skill? go back to youtube, joe.

    Might be a good idea to close this because the first flamers/trolls are already here.

    Sorry for not Being 2nd RB NP + devil stones on my barb, then I wouldn't need occult ice and just OS anything with arma. Also sorry that I don't deal enough damage to even attempt to DD people and instead chose the wiser path and CC them as best as I can. Any futile attempt for me to kill someone will result in me getting vulnerable and also increases the chance for caster to break free via purify spell/defensive procs in general.

    Easy thing for you to check before commenting: Ask yourself if you would've done better in my exact situation and what could've been done better in general and all the repercussions that come along with it. Oh, you didn't think that far? How surprising.

    If only people would think sometimes we wouldn't have to close threads due to stupid flaming but oh well, what can you expect :D

    PS: I even tried not making this thread about me but it seems I am just way too famous and people just can't let it go. Sorry.
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Pain - awesome sin (why is there no other sin? Pain managed to best people without tidal. Other server, sure, but gear was equal as well during times in which sins havnt been nearly as OP as they are now)

    El oh el. For someone who has dedicated their channel on Tig, he sure gets sht on by Tig on regular basis. Some of those are on youtube, some arent, nobody else really bothers posting videos on Et so even if you were trying to see other accounts of what has been happening it really wouldnt give you the full picture. For example, back when NF was the cool new thing, we wiped the floor with Tig against 4 sins around one of the chain NPCs, Paiiin being one of them. Paiiin records everything but not so surprisingly that footage was never released cause it would of shown what kind of garbage he is on skill level. Thats just one example where he gets completely destroyed, whines bout purge and talks mad sht bout gank when he in fact had twice the numbers on his side.

    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @saxroll xDD well I dunno about that but I assume he is mainly a 1v1-player. There he really shines. Some 1v1-players can't perform in Mass-PvP because using 1v1-strats in Mass will not be a wise idea.

    I assumed he was a good Mass-PvP players by what I've seen but if you say that's not the case..well xDD can't exactly prove or disprove it xD
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @saxroll xDD well I dunno about that but I assume he is mainly a 1v1-player. There he really shines. Some 1v1-players can't perform in Mass-PvP because using 1v1-strats in Mass will not be a wise idea.

    I assumed he was a good Mass-PvP players by what I've seen but if you say that's not the case..well xDD can't exactly prove or disprove it xD

    I have seen him mass PK exactly once when numbers were similar on both sides. After getting destroyed for 15mins and QQing bout numbers the whole way, he left. I am speaking of situations where numbers are similar because any other kind of PK is pretty pointless if there is no major gear difference in place - Being outnumbered, 1:1,5 starts to get extremely difficult to win already let alone bigger differences.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • hoshichanhoshichan Posts: 146 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Pain - awesome sin (why is there no other sin? Pain managed to best people without tidal. Other server, sure, but gear was equal as well during times in which sins havnt been nearly as OP as they are now)

    El oh el. For someone who has dedicated their channel on Tig, he sure gets sht on by Tig on regular basis. Some of those are on youtube, some arent, nobody else really bothers posting videos on Et so even if you were trying to see other accounts of what has been happening it really wouldnt give you the full picture. For example, back when NF was the cool new thing, we wiped the floor with Tig against 4 sins around one of the chain NPCs, Paiiin being one of them. Paiiin records everything but not so surprisingly that footage was never released cause it would of shown what kind of garbage he is on skill level. Thats just one example where he gets completely destroyed, whines bout purge and talks mad sht bout gank when he in fact had twice the numbers on his side.

    you literally just described Joe.

  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Well, this thread is going exactly the way as one would expect this kind of thread to go.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • xdragonxxxdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Well, this thread is going exactly the way as one would expect this kind of thread to go.​​

    which is good because short of stalking youtube videos, cross server pvp not been present enough to judge beside with arena. I can barely think off names of seeker that are fun to poke on other server xD
  • rollerpigrollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    Pain STILL plays? man that's depressing.
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Oh hi,i didn't open fourm since 4ever XDDDDD

    I am bad player,i sux,i don't have brain,i have low IQ


    Feel free to 1v1 me and i will

    -no tidal
    -no chill
    -no multi hitting skills
    -no Hp charm

    And if you are group pk guy we can do 3v3 or 5v5 up to you,otherwise i have nothing to say

    Have a nice day with ur lies on fourms
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
This discussion has been closed.