• zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    mitjoss wrote: »
    We need a bigger wardrobe please T.T

Also expand friendlist.

• princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Okay, I've read each comment here (I didn't have much to do this afternoon. XD). These are my thoughts in no real order, prepare for text wall.

1. JOJ: I do not necessarily think it needs removing, the main problem is bots. A solve for that without hurting actual players who use it is this;
    Remove the click rewards and x7 rewards and replace it with level ranged instance quests for coin. Kind of like this;
    Levels 19-28; Run one of the FB 19 instances at random
    Levels 29-38; Run FB 29
    Levels 39-48 Run FB 39
    Levels 49-58 Run FB 48
    Levels 59-68 Run FB 59
    Levels 69-78 Run FB 69
    Levels 79-88 Run FB 79

Etc.

This could even be carried through to 100+ to solve the repair bill problem, and this is just an example too, instances, level ranges could be changed, and by having them run at level, it becomes much less appealing for botters to run, but real players still have the benefits. It also can make use of instances that hardly get any use, giving them more reason to be run.

2. AH: I have honestly not checked this in forever, but after reading everyone's comments I think foils should just be removed. It might not be a bad idea to place a cap on how much gold can be bought and sold at a time. Like max you can buy is 25-50, same with most you can sell. It might not stop any monopoly, but with out knowing much about economy, this is my best idea at the moment.

3. Give new players better access to coin/gear: If a bot free/reduced JOJ is implemented, the coin part might not be an issue, if it isn't, then there needs to be a way to help new players. I have played from both the high and low level ends at once in the past, and it is not easy past 70-80+ to get decent gear and get repairs, especially if your a Barb/solo Cleric. I hate the bots, and I believe they need to be removed best as possible. Having said that, it's not fair to punish new players ether by nerfing drops, I feel they should be returned to their original prices (Maybe not DQ), and I think (People might hate me for this), auto cultivation removed, not so much because I hate the auto culti, but because players can use it to take over an area if they so choose, making it hard to quest at times, and if drops were returned to normal, I'm sure people would auto culti more. I remember when it was first introduced trying to quest, and having auto culti player take mobs. I also think players new and old alike should just be playing the game, and not auto it. For the gear, I feel like something should be done to help players in instance where they need low level mats, like TT especially. I have entertained many ideas, raising the drop rate in solo mode gain, giving rewards to higher leveled/geared players for helping lower level players in those instances. Even creating or using an old instance that would be aimed at helping lower levels get those mats easier. Giving it away for free, doesn't seem like a great idea though, as the idea is to get people playing, but in a way they can manage at their level/gear set.

4. Warsong: This is something I'm going to take a lot of flack for, but I think something needs to be done to keep players from running mobless Warsong, right now players run it like this, and it becomes all about having the best gear to get in, meanwhile, those who actually need the molds to upgrade their gear, can't get in to a squad. This is very discouraging to those who end up getting stuck in their current gear. I myself have experienced this, and my gear has been in limbo because of this, even as a Cleric which use to get a party almost automatically I have trouble finding squads, because no one wants a a lower geared avatar in a squad, so I stand at only 3 pieces upgraded so far, it's taken me over two years to get that far. It probably doesn't effect those in large factions, nor those who have a ton of friends to run with, but if your faction is small, or you don't have anyone to run with, this is very hard, and shouldn't happen.

5. Event boutique: It would be nice to see this updated!

6. Homestead: I like the idea of adding in seasonal decor, adding in free decor in the edit menu to all players so they could decorate for Holidays, it would be there for a set amount of time, then vanish from the menu/homestead after the Holiday. I also think for contrast their could be perm decor in the boutique.

Someone's idea of weather and sky changes is a great idea! You could make rain, snow, ect, cloudy skies, night, rainbows. I love the idea of adding animals as decor, and NPCs, maybe make still ones to craft and some with function/movement to boutique.

The ideas I saw of having mobs you can add to fight, and your own PK area sectioned off are nice ideas too.

7. Space: Bank needs badly to be expanded, my Cleric's bank is totally full right now, and I'm maxed out on the spaces allowed. I also think that the duplicate mats are a huge issue, they need to be condensed to one single group. Like just yesterday I had been on my Cleric, and had 3 different stacks of transportation stones, all the same item, but unstackable because of different descriptions.

8. Unused items/places: I feel like old items and instances that aren't usable need a new purpose. Some ideas are; old instances can be used for lower level content to assist new players, exchange instance for unused items that still drop, like DQ, quiz room that could become a new daily.

9. Shop items: I think the ideas of adding some boutique items to an NPC as a coin sink is a great idea.

That's all I have thought of for now, I won't address transmutation, as I've not used it yet (To be honest, didn't even know it existed till reading this thread.), or Veno pets in PvP, as I haven't done PvP in forever, and when I did it was only NW/TW.

Oh yes! I like the idea of having the ability to change the look of the animal Barbs/Venos change into in beast form. I also would love to be able to change the color of fur/tail/ears in our human forms too. Maybe the form changes could be a skin of sorts.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • princessjulie
    Okay, I've read each comment here (I didn't have much to do this afternoon. XD). These are my thoughts in no real order, prepare for text wall.

1. JOJ: I do not necessarily think it needs removing, the main problem is bots. A solve for that without hurting actual players who use it is this;
    Remove the click rewards and x7 rewards and replace it with level ranged instance quests for coin. Kind of like this;
    Levels 29-38; Run FB 29
    Levels 39-48 Run FB 39
    Levels 49-58 Run FB 48
    Levels 59-68 Run FB 59
    Levels 69-78 Run FB 69
    Levels 79-88 Run FB 79

Etc.

This could even be carried through to 100+ to solve the repair bill problem, and this is just an example too, instances, level ranges could be changed, and by having them run at level, it becomes much less appealing for botters to run, but real players still have the benefits. It also can make use of instances that hardly get any use, giving them more reason to be run.

2. AH: I have honestly not checked this in forever, but after reading everyone's comments I think foils should just be removed. It might not be a bad idea to place a cap on how much gold can be bought and sold at a time. Like max you can buy is 25-50, same with most you can sell. It might not stop any monopoly, but with out knowing much about economy, this is my best idea at the moment.

3. Give new players better access to coin/gear. If a bot free/reduced JOJ is implemented, the coin part might not be an issue, if it isn't, then there needs to be a way to help new players. I have played from both the high and low level ends at once in the past, and it is not easy past 70-80+ to get decent gear and get repairs, especially if your a Barb/solo Cleric. I hate the bots, and I believe they need to be removed best as possible. Having said that, it's not fair to punish new players ether by nerfing drops, I feel they should be returned to their original prices (Maybe not DQ), and I think (People might hate me for this), auto cultivation removed, not so much because I hate the auto culti, but because players can use it to take over an area if they so choose, making it hard to quest at times, and if drops were returned to normal, I'm sure people would auto culti more. I remember when it was first introduced trying to quest, and having auto culti player take mobs. I also think players new and old alike should just be playing the game, and not auto it. For the gear, I feel like something should be done to help players in instance where they need low level mats, like TT especially. I have entertained many ideas, raising the drop rate in solo mode gain, giving rewards to higher leveled/geared players for helping lower level players in those instances. Even creating or using an old instance that would be aimed at helping lower levels get those mats easier. Giving it away for free, doesn't seem like a great idea though, as the idea is to get people playing, but in a way they can manage at their level/gear set.

4. Warsong: This is something I'm going to take a lot of flack for, but I think something needs to be done to keep players from running mobless Warsong, right now players run it like this, and it becomes all about having the best gear to get in, meanwhile, those who actually need the molds to upgrade their gear, can't get in to a squad. This is very discouraging to those who end up getting stuck in their current gear. I myself have experienced this, and my gear has been in limbo because of this, even as a Cleric which use to get a party almost automatically I have trouble finding squads, because no one wants a a lower geared avatar in a squad, so I stand at only 3 pieces upgraded so far, it's taken me over two years to get that far. It probably doesn't effect those in large factions, nor those who have a ton of friends to run with, but if your faction is small, or you don't have anyone to run with, this is very hard, and shouldn't happen.

5. Event boutique: It would be nice to see this updated!

6. Homestead: I like the idea of adding in seasonal decor, adding in free decor in the edit menu to all players so they could decorate for Holidays, it would be there for a set amount of time, then vanish from the menu/homestead after the Holiday. I also think for contrast their could be perm decor in the boutique.

Someone's idea of weather and sky changes is a great idea! You could make rain, snow, ect, cloudy skies, night, rainbows. I love the idea of adding animals as decor, and NPCs, maybe make still ones to craft and some with function/movement to boutique.

The ideas I saw of having mobs you can add to fight, and your own PK area sectioned off are nice ideas too.

7. Space: Bank needs badly to be expanded, my Cleric's bank is totally full right now, and I'm maxed out on the spaces allowed. I also think that the duplicate mats are a huge issue, they need to be condensed to one single group. Like just yesterday I had been on my Cleric, and had 3 different stacks of transportation stones, all the same item, but unstackable because of different descriptions.

8. Unused items/places: I feel like old items and instances that aren't usable need a new purpose. Some ideas are; old instances can be used for lower level content to assist new players, exchange instance for unused items that still drop, like DQ, quiz room that could become a new daily.

9. Shop items: I think the ideas of adding some boutique items to an NPC as a coin sink is a great idea.

That's all I have thought of for now, I won't address transmutation, as I've not used it yet (To be honest, didn't even know it existed till reading this thread.), or Veno pets in PvP, as I haven't done PvP in forever, and when I did it was only NW/TW.

Oh Yes! I think we should have the ability or a skin to change the animal Barbs/Venos change to. I would also like to have it possible to change fur/tail/ear colors. when making Barbs/Venos.
    Tideswell

• naruto1174
    naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I want more bank space too :',(

Also, is there any update on how things are going Kalyst?
    PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
    26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
  • n3w3r1ds
    n3w3r1ds Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    It seems many people are pulling greatly exaggerated statistics out of thin air in an effort to remove JoJ.
    These are the same self centered and selfish individuals. People who care about others would come up with good ways to fix it, not scream for its removal. Problem is there are very few friendly and unselfish people in this game anymore.
    The power balance is so out of canter that new players leave within a few months. Look at Tera, they have a fantastic way of keeping gear moving and rebalancing, so everyone has the opportunity for fun PvP. Its also a F2P game, which also has a fantastic story line, something PWI trashed in the endeavor for more money.

JoJ is needed, with all items nurfed, there is no money for repair cost, teleport for WQ, Crazy Stones, the list goes on. PWI gives very little away anymore and that is the last life saver. Removing it will be the death of the game.
    Doing things like ....
    * putting a log in timer on it of an hour. Can always find something else to do for an hour.
    * place passive bosses in areas of JoJ mobs.
    * remove the initial click for coin and distribute it across the other JoJ quests.
    * and the best I have seen come from other people, is the use of a capture type system.

PWI doesn't have much longer anyway, with more and more people leaving the hamster wheel and server after server merging, it wont be long. It can only be fixed with a complete rebalance of the gear system. Make TW and NW fair again.
    Other F2P games are doing amazing things and you can not by gear upgrades. eg. ESO and Tera.
  • n3w3r1ds
    It seems many people are pulling greatly exaggerated statistics out of thin air in an effort to remove JoJ.
    These are the same self centered and selfish individuals that abuse others in game. People who care about others would come up with good ways to fix it, not scream for its removal. Problem is there are very few friendly and unselfish people in this game anymore.
    The power balance is so out of canter that new players leave within a few months. Look at Tera, they have a fantastic way of keeping gear moving and rebalancing, so everyone has the opportunity for fun PvP. Its also a F2P game, which also has a fantastic story line, something PWI trashed in the endeavor for more money.

JoJ is needed, with all items nurfed, there is no money for repair cost, teleport for WQ, Crazy Stones, the list goes on. PWI gives very little away anymore and that is the last life saver. Removing it will be the death of the game.
    Doing things like ....
    * putting a log in timer on it of an hour. Can always find something else to do for an hour.
    * place passive bosses in areas of JoJ mobs.
    * remove the initial click for coin and distribute it across the other JoJ quests.
    * and the best I have seen come from other people, is the use of a capture type system.

PWI doesn't have much longer anyway, with more and more people leaving the hamster wheel and server after server merging, it wont be long before it shuts. Has anyone read the stock reviews of PWE lately. It can only be fixed with a complete rebalance of the gear system. Make TW and NW fair again.
    Other F2P games are doing amazing things and you can not buy gear upgrades. eg. ESO and Tera.
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    About coins toons low lvl need does more easy just wipe JoJ and increase a bit coins in quest rewards? Like, maybe, to same value of old days? Characters will have coins enough to their demands while up and impossible expect someone be billionaire in game with it.

Someone comment early about coin sinks and maybe npcs selling boutique itens for coins. Good idea, but, maybe is better use it only to cosmetic itens (fash, pet, mounts, flyers...). Maybe a new tab in boutique.
  • n3w3r1ds
    Why do you want to get rid of JoJ! Boohoo, someone is making money and it is not me. How unfair.
    NEWS FLASH : THIS ENTIRE GAME IS UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED.
    Grow up and get over your selfishness. Removing JoJ would be no more fair than nerfing R9 gears to make the game more fair on PvP'ers without the funds or ability to get higher equipment.
    Like I said, this game is full of self centered and selfish people. Over the past several years it has become less and less enjoyable and harder to find good friends.
    It used to be one of the greatest MMO available, but now it isn't even B class.
    It is a sad end to what was once a great MMO.
  • schnubbelpuh
    schnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    God Damned, over 17 Daily Quests but not all give aktive points or the opposite. With that "Expansion" it will be more and more - change that!

And NW - a special NW for only R8/R9 ppl and one for all g16 and lower.
  • princessjulie
    n3w3r1ds wrote: »
    Why do you want to get rid of JoJ! Boohoo, someone is making money and it is not me. How unfair.
    Grow up and get over your selfishness. Removing JoJ would be no more fair than nerfing R9 gears to make the game more fair on PvP'ers without the funds or ability to get higher equipment.
    Like I said, this game is full of self centered and selfish people. Over the past several years it has become less and less enjoyable and harder to find good friends.

Why are you such a troll? Every post you've made is negative, like of your entire 11 post history (yes I checked). If you hate the game so much, no one is forcing you to stay. JOJ needs to be removed, or have a rework, there are too many bots taking advantage of it. Personally, I prefer a rework, because we still need a way to make coin, but let's do it in a way the bots can't easily take advantage of. That would help the economy a lot, just by cutting off botted coin.

Tideswell

• orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2018

Why are you such a troll? Every post you've made is negative, like of your entire 11 post history (yes I checked). If you hate the game so much, no one is forcing you to stay. JOJ needs to be removed, or have a rework, there are too many bots taking advantage of it. Personally, I prefer a rework, because we still need a way to make coin, but let's do it in a way the bots can't easily take advantage of. That would help the economy a lot, just by cutting off botted coin.
    This.

Let's get a dungeon like Phoenix Valley to do for coin instead of exp. Something that actually takes effort instead of something bot-friendly. We need none of Jones' bounty orders. Or unlike PV? Since PV is still bot-friendly...
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Or maybe let All do a JOJ quest, stop the need to feed more needfull chars. same time find a way to bound some coins, Yes a Bound coin slot...Or create a earned credit reward system where You earn credits that in turn can be used to purchase Teleacoustics, HpMp charms ect.. finish a quest get bound credit's for npc's. Lastly if your not going to attempt a change, then please get a volunteer to traverse the servers and take down some obvious botters*Exploiters*.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User

Why do you not want JOJ to be removed? A lot of us have suggested something to replace it or limit it so that botters can't abuse it.

Unfair to free to play players? Yes it is, which is a shame. Botters ruined their only easy way to make some coins. They'd be collateral damage if JOJ was removed, that's why some of us want it replaced with something non-exploitable.

This has nothing to do with being self-centered and selfish xD. And the past years the game has become less enjoyable for various reasons. Despite this, it is still possible to find a few friendly peeps.

The billions of coins being injected on a daily basis to the servers by only JOJ botters, plus by Goldfoils when Keys/packs are on sale, are hurting the economy a lot. There's a difference between doing JOJ to get some coins for sustaining and exploiting it to make a profit IRL or gain a big advantage ingame.

The botters are the ones who send scam mails ingame. Why do you think those "Buy cheap coins" mails are sent? Here's why:

jojmafia.jpg

Do you endorse this? Are you part of it? Do you even care about the economy (I know some players don't)? To me, the only self-centered and selfish players, are the ones doing the botting to exploit. They do not care if they hurt F2P player's easiest way of income.

Most of the peeps here have made good suggestions. Not all of us want it removed, just replaced or drastically changed so it no longer is abused. Not only it hurts ingame economy, but it also promotes IRL scams, and gives even more bad reputation to the game.

Who would come to play if the game's economy is a total mess, and is full of exploiters and scammers? No one. There are more options for new players out there, and it's not like this game has a lot of Pros anymore to attract new players.

This issue, along with other ones like updating the graphics, need to be taken seriously.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • ironpwner
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Or maybe let All do a JOJ quest, stop the need to feed more needfull chars. same time find a way to bound some coins, Yes a Bound coin slot...Or create a earned credit reward system where You earn credits that in turn can be used to purchase Teleacoustics, HpMp charms ect.. finish a quest get bound credit's for npc's. Lastly if your not going to attempt a change, then please get a volunteer to traverse the servers and take down some obvious botters*Exploiters*.

That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea :smiley: . IIRC, Forsaken World has two types of currency, and it is just like you explained. It could work here on PWI too. Although I don't know if they will say it would mean messing with the code, but I think it shouldn't be that hard, since they made a lot of items untradeable and unstashable, and the latest change the made was to Keys for the Treasure Hunting system, which are now required to be converted to a bound version in order to use them.

• yueds#9553
    yueds#9553 Posts: 1 New User
    > @ironpwner said:
    > n3w3r1ds wrote: »
    >
    > Why do you want to get rid of JoJ! Boohoo, someone is making money and it is not me. How unfair.
    > NEWS FLASH : THIS ENTIRE GAME IS UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED.
    > Grow up and get over your selfishness. Removing JoJ would be no more fair than nerfing R9 gears to make the game more fair on PvP'ers without the funds or ability to get higher equipment.
    > Like I said, this game is full of self centered and selfish people. Over the past several years it has become less and less enjoyable and harder to find good friends.
    > It used to be one of the greatest MMO available, but now it isn't even B class.
    > It is a sad end to what was once a great MMO.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why do you not want JOJ to be removed? A lot of us have suggested something to replace it or limit it so that botters can't abuse it.
    >
    > Unfair to free to play players? Yes it is, which is a shame. Botters ruined their only easy way to make some coins. They'd be collateral damage if JOJ was removed, that's why some of us want it replaced with something non-exploitable.
    >
    > This has nothing to do with being self-centered and selfish xD. And the past years the game has become less enjoyable for various reasons. Despite this, it is still possible to find a few friendly peeps.
    >
    > The billions of coins being injected on a daily basis to the servers by only JOJ botters, plus by Goldfoils when Keys/packs are on sale, are hurting the economy a lot. There's a difference between doing JOJ to get some coins for sustaining and exploiting it to make a profit IRL or gain a big advantage ingame.
    >
    > The botters are the ones who send scam mails ingame. Why do you think those "Buy cheap coins" mails are sent? Here's why:
    >
    >
    >
    > Do you endorse this? Are you part of it? Do you even care about the economy (I know some players don't)? To me, the only self-centered and selfish players, are the ones doing the botting to exploit. They do not care if they hurt F2P player's easiest way of income.
    >
    > Most of the peeps here have made good suggestions. Not all of us want it removed, just replaced or drastically changed so it no longer is abused. Not only it hurts ingame economy, but it also promotes IRL scams, and gives even more bad reputation to the game.
    >
    > Who would come to play if the game's economy is a total mess, and is full of exploiters and scammers? No one. There are more options for new players out there, and it's not like this game has a lot of Pros anymore to attract new players.
    >
    > This issue, along with other ones like updating the graphics, need to be taken seriously.

come on,
    come with something new, beside qq about JJ or other things in PWI
  • princessjulie
    yueds#9553 wrote: »
    come on,
    come with something new, beside qq about JJ or other things in PWI

There have been many suggestions besides JOJ, and part of the reason it is being brought up, is because the economy is a major issue that needs to be addressed.

Tideswell

• ironpwner
    edited January 2018
    come on, come with something new, beside qq about JJ or other things in PWI

Far from QQing, pal. Some peeps don't want it removed. Some of them seem to legitimately use it in a moderate way, explaining and justifying why they need it, and even suggesting changes. Some of us, who have deeply thought about the importance of it for purely F2P players, have given out ideas to solve the issue. People like you are offering nothing with your comments.

I really hope @kalystconquerer#0876 reads this sticky thread, especially the most recent comments, and realizes that the JOJ issue is affecting more than just the ingame economy. JOJ needs to be changed or replaced in the very near future.

By looking at your post count, I kind of suspect that you abuse it, so you're trying hard to defend it, and you're bringing your alt accounts to do so.

So please, "come with something new", besides the qqing about our "qq" for "jj".
  • expertaudit
    expertaudit Posts: 39 Arc User
    not JJ is the main problem
    pwi politics with their sale
    people will always find a way to exploit
    with no coins i'm curious to see with , what ppl will buy items in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    If off I have a few ideas after reading some more through all this and I honestly think JoJ is still needed. That being said DO NOT rage yet. The NPC needs MAJOR fixes.
    That being said I think I have come up with a few ways to fix it.

First, and foremost, Make the ability to do JoJ REQUIRED to do ALL of the days CURRENT BH's 1,2,and 3 for your level range respectively. Granting you a item like divine emissary npc's. Well once you complete BH3 you get your item lets call it a Jolly Jones Watch. This watch has a timer on it for which you have to pick up the quest to do JoJ with of lets say 30 minutes or so.

Second, once the Watch disappears no more items to pick up that day. Now I know this does stop people with the item from previous days but hear me out

Third, the next part limit JoJ to 3 characters PER Account PERIOD. This prevents people from mass spamming JOJ on a buttload of toons per account. The next phase of this is to remove follow in ALL dungeons this way people can not follow in to get their bh's done(which will also come in later to another idea)

Fourth, put it so that auto culti is removed from the game, this way you can add back some coin value to some stuff for gamers and make it actually possible to know when somebody is using an illegal third party program to bot with to an extent when killing monsters and to prevent people from just botting and taking over an entire area in which some people may wish to quest or kill monsters. Mind you I have seen people who set their ranged characters to mass 1 shot mobs with a bot and pick up coin in squad. This is not really all that bad unless you consider the fact that they can 1 hit every monster so fast none pretty much respawn and they collect millions in coin a night like some archers I know do in primal using alts to just pick up the coin.

Fifth, Add some coin back to BH's like they had said before because not everybody is a insanely well paid for person and a lot of people can't afford to be on the game 24/7 to try an make coin. Also a lot of the only ways to make coin now require you to have really good gear to even be accepted into the squad or they don't want you which in essence makes it hard to get coin to keep your repairs and teleports and potions and more going.(Please note this is where the no follow also comes in the dungeon so if you see people following or not actually playing then they are breaking the rules in pwi and are able to be banned if you know who is doing so and when and can prove it. This also prevents people from mass spamming level 100 characters on follow in BH100 to prevent it as a bottable way to make income. So I am at least fairly sure I covered that part.)
    Keep the chances for the extra extascy cards and what not but give a bit of coin too so it helps with the REAL players who need it to pay for their ingame needs because past level 80 to 100+ there are not a lot of ways to help the free to play player to get coin for his or her gear and other needs ingame. I mean really tokens of luck are 20K a pop on etherblde server roughly to buy them when people sell them in shops. for one tack of 45 hp pots at 9 tokens thats 180K right there n those pots for lesser geared people can go quick. With ingame potions not being nearly as helpful in the higher dungeons.

Sixth, Add in ways to get G17 mats from more than just UP or add solo modes for easier doing for some people like was mentioned before. Also add in maybe some mats in higher level dungeons like either lunar or End Level TT with a small chance for G17 mats and be of various types. Now I also do not think the skull shards or Draconic Essence should go in TT or Lunar but maybe in JDH for instance and such a bit more than it is now.

Seventh, For DFSP an JFSP Fix the damn **** amount of coins. For some people it was a livelyhood and made their only coin in the game. Give the option like somebody said before to have 25 coins in JFSP an like for DFSP maybe mke it 15 or 20 but seriously give us a CHOICE for it at least. Mind you with DFSP an JFSP having no way to "follow" anymore people would have to manually play the toons through the dungeon and without Auto Culti they can't legitly use them to beat the bosses anymore which will mostly prevent mass spamming of that on alts. For the people who do abuse it, that is also able to be checked and will be mentioned in my next posting.
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    Continue'ed from before

Eigth, The basis for PWI checking for computers using illegal software and such via arc and its system scans with games on the server should be done like if you are going into a dungeon the game scans to see if you are running illegal software at that time or during the run to make sure you are not running a script of some sort to make your characters follow themselves and auto kill for you. If this is found to take place the game will close disconnect you. PERIOD. This is also something that should be done during the time somebody is doing JoJ if they are found to be using a script mid JoJ then they get disconnected.

Ninth, This next idea is a bit like what another person said. Add more of the "rare" pack items to a NPC ingame such as SoT or CoM or Matchless Wings and Reawakened Fingerbead etc. HOWEVER make it ONCE OR TWICE per account and only once per character AND INSTANTLY bound and not tradable or accountstashable. This will give players a way to get them at the very least ingame and bring the market value to a REASONABLE level. Even then people will still want more for ALL their toons so CoM's and SoT's will forever be a GREAT pack selling item. However if people were able to get ONE even via a pick up quest per account with the warning telling them it was their ONE time quest which would take lets say 3 or 4 billion from their inventory in 10Million Big Notes, this would help a lot of players and also DRAIN a MASSIVE amount of coin from the game itself. With the JoJ problem pretty much solved this would solve that problem of a major coin sink over time to an extent.

Tenth, DO NOT THINK ME CRAZY before finishing the 10th part. Add a npc like the Auctioneer who sells gold but make it BOUND gold and only usable in the event boutique and add some things from the regular boutique back to the event boutique such as auto recovery stones and some other things such as older fashion weapons to the event boutique for fashion and make them permanent so they are there and bound like all event fashion and of course expensive. Just add some of the older ones to the event boutique you no longer sell anymore. Along with older fliers or fliers that were released so long ago they are no longer able to be acquired. This gives the event gold a way to be used as well up and another coin sink for players who want things.

Eleventh, add BACK the npc in archo near Chang Wuchi at 531 , 641 west archosaur who use to allow you to destroy items to recover various gems and stones from gear using chienkun stons from the boutique. This would give purpose to some peoples older gear and increase items on the market possibly for sale helping players get the items they need as well.

Finally I think that the bank and inventory and cup board and fashion banks need to be increased in size. This can be done by inserting a quest that will give the option to use a super inventory stone and the quest will then add a half page of inventory or bank to your bank with a < or > to go through the various pages as for cupboard you would need a cupboard increase stone from the boutique to increase the size beyond the current max. Once opened to a new page you can then use normal cupboard stones for it. As for the Super Safe and Inventory Stones that would only open up a half page you would still need a second to max the second page just as you did with your current safe and inventory. This could be potentially done up to 2 or 3 pages with a little <1,2,3> and it highlights which you are on currently and such.
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • princessjulie
    edited January 2018

Levels 29-38; Run FB 29
    Levels 39-48 Run FB 39
    Levels 49-58 Run FB 48
    Levels 59-68 Run FB 59
    Levels 69-78 Run FB 69
    Levels 79-88 Run FB 79

Etc.

My original idea was the above. I still support it if it can help, but after thinking about it, and reading some of the recent comments. It might just be a better idea to add the total JOJ coin in the the correct levels of Bounty Hunter. I think it also might be good to add a Bounty Hunter to the level 30-39 range giving one instance, Cave of the Vicious, Den of Rabid Wolves, or Firecrag Grotto at random for the day. You could split the total amount of JOJ coins from first click/quests between Bounty Hunter 1, 2, and 3. I'm sure that people would run the lower level Bounty Hunters way more often, and it would make use of the old unused FB 19 instances.

For botting, Someone suggested running a script check with each instance, if that's an easily implemented solution for the developers, I see no reason why that wouldn't work. Have it check upon anyone entering.

Also, I agree it would be way easier to check for scripting when mob hunting if auto culti was gone, it's not really needed now, and maybe some drops could get their value back (please not DQ though).

Tideswell

• kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    o
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Enough with all these QQ about gold prices etc the main cause of anything being so dang high is merely the new players coming in with potential to charge gold and therefore keep gold prices down are non existent.

The main issue at least in my opinion is the blood grind if I were to make a new toon, like I am currently in the process of making, are nearly impossible to finish in as little as say a month. Bloods for passives if staying at mirage sky X and doing UCH daily would take 6 months or so to fully max out...

This is assuming a player keeps at mirage sky X to get the max number of red bloods a day.

This is what is the main issue even in PWCN they recognized this was an issue and allowed players to sell accounts through an NPC. Which therefore pulled new players into the game and allowed them to compete in PvP which is the main reason people join a game in the first place.

I have honestly quit doing dailes and things on all my toons just cause everything is soo dang boring. I’ve been playing this game since official release and honestly in the current state of the game I don’t see it lasting much longer. But, hey what do I know I’m not one of these players spending $1200+ for a Nuema portal card to finish a set.

• lonetedeman
    lonetedeman Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thursday Night Fight bronze is 10 bloods. Combine that with neverfall badges, UCH, dailies and your weekly gain of bloods isnt that bad. The defense level passives took me a total of 25 days to max.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    nunuator wrote: »
    Enough with all these QQ about gold prices etc the main cause of anything being so dang high is merely the new players coming in with potential to charge gold and therefore keep gold prices down are non existent.

The main issue at least in my opinion is the blood grind if I were to make a new toon, like I am currently in the process of making, are nearly impossible to finish in as little as say a month. Bloods for passives if staying at mirage sky X and doing UCH daily would take 6 months or so to fully max out...

This is assuming a player keeps at mirage sky X to get the max number of red bloods a day.

This is what is the main issue even in PWCN they recognized this was an issue and allowed players to sell accounts through an NPC. Which therefore pulled new players into the game and allowed them to compete in PvP which is the main reason people join a game in the first place.

I have honestly quit doing dailes and things on all my toons just cause everything is soo dang boring. I’ve been playing this game since official release and honestly in the current state of the game I don’t see it lasting much longer. But, hey what do I know I’m not one of these players spending $1200+ for a Nuema portal card to finish a set.

Not just blood though. You have to grind neuma and starcharts too.

PWCN has had the ability to sell accounts since well before sky levels were introduced though. That particular statement you made would be incorrect.​​
  • princessjulie
    edited January 2018
    nunuator wrote: »

It's not QQing, it's giving input, which last I checked, we don't need your permission for, and it is a huge problem. I can't speak for getting blood, or anything related to UCH, since I've not done it yet.

As for dailies, it's your loss if you don't do them, ijs.

I've been playing a long time myself, and everyone has been saying for years it'll be gone in a year, but years later it's still here, and I know of games that are way worse off then PWI and still here. Saying stuff like adds absolutely nothing to the discussion, who's QQing now?
    Tideswell

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    just get rid of repair bills all together and once a month put out charms code. game fixed drops mic walks away
  • unaro
    unaro Posts: 9 Arc User
    "Transmutation (PWI specific exchanges) - Can be done, but they would like to have data on the amount of items that exist in the game for whatever is being suggested to be transmutted. Some of the items I have already pulled information on (DQ)"
    This. I see that the fairy boxes were implemented in this expansion. How about the DQ's? any info in that?
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    You know, I wouldn't mind being able to buy some event gold with ingame coins. Clearly, this could be limited to... I don't know, 50 golds per week, but it could be a good coinsink considering that all event stuff is bound.

Also, would like some more stuff in the event boutique. Was this suggested already?

(also, I'll never stop saying this. Fix the really stupid refining mechanics, or at least give it better chances at least till 5 or 6)
  • princessjulie
    I've got one MAJOR new suggestion about something that just became a major problem, and the Devs need to know.

The new Faction system is a great idea, it's a mess as it stands now though!

1. No way for those under 100 RB1 to help in faction stuff. Lower levels are ones who needs factions the most to help them learn the game. Especially those new to the game, which we want to attract, right?

2. Locking down old bases, while allowing new ones in right away. This one is just plan unfair especially to smaller factions, that are going to struggle just to meet the point requirement anyway.

It might be a better idea to not lock down bases at all, just make the perks point dependent, without locking them down. It could reset with locking out the whole base.

My ideas for fixes on it. Include some other instances, you wanted a way to utilize unused instances, here's a chance. There's Nirvana, TT, any of the original FB 19's.

Maybe adjust the requirements according to level and number of member in a Faction?

Those are my thoughts for now, with this being so new. Especially want to emphasize, please allow players under RB1 100 a way to help!
    Tideswell