PW Boutique Agent Error

Options
alexataylor
alexataylor Posts: 8 Arc User
So the PW Boutique Agent is just about the only place you can get a multitude of items you need, one of which being Mysterious Pages, which you can exchange 50 of them for a skill book for your class, some of which cannot be acquired any other way (i.e.; Heart Seeker skill book for the Seeker class).

However, for the last few weeks or so, the Mysterious Page has been replaced by an item called Martial Arts Scroll. Both items have the same icon - and for some reason the price for exchange is exactly the same - but Martial Arts Scrolls are used for a 50% exp increase when killing monsters. Due to the similarity in the icon and price, I, along with a number of other players, have made the mistake of spending a good chunk of in-game currency for Mysterious Pages, but getting Martial Arts Scrolls instead.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or was done on purpose and the Mysterious Pages are acquired in some other way, but in case anyone was unaware of this problem, here's an explanation.

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I just wanted to mention that you can farm Sage/Demon skill books in Endless Universe now, while Advanced Endless Universe can drop level 79/100 and Morai order skill books. You can read more about it here. At the bottom you can see individual class pages for more details on ways to obtain each skill book.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    They removed Mysterious Pages (and Advanced Mystical Pages) from the PW Boutique Agent with the content update a few months ago or so. Those pages can be farmed now by killing Seat or Abaddon bosses, but the method @catgirldesu mentioned is much easier I think. The Martial Arts Scrolls have always been there but yeah, it can be easy to mix the two up because they have the same icon.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • alexataylor
    alexataylor Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Ah I see. Thanks for clearing this up.