Is Server Transfer Possible?

Hiya, Just came back to the game. I was wondering if server transfer is possible. I wasn't thinking about NW when I started and now I've noticed that it starts at 10:30pm on the server I'm on, which is a problem when I have to be up at 5 for work.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Possible yes.

Does it happen or any way to do it. No.

XNW happens at 20.20 eu time Sunday only.

NW runs at 20.20 Server time. Monday and Tuesday.

I'm sure one of these will cater to your time Zone.

Thanks.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Probably but will they do it no
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    heero200 wrote: »
    Possible yes.

An old Archo player was apparently helped transfer onto Da after they made so much drama for themselves, they were unable to play without drama happening. She claimed she made legal threats to PWI as they wouldn't ban the person she was abusing. All this transferring happened while people were on the Raidcall group as some made new accounts on Da to follow her and see if it was legit. Her account was level 90 non Ra and had ready made cleric r9 gear which she linked to people (I thought yit couldn't make untill you were 101, 300k rep).

Something was odd about the whole thing but shes never been seen since on Archo or new Et but is still on Da. (They are US timezone too so they didn't move for times).

GMs will probably deny it but it's like when mintsummer was helping Rogue in xTW with a Devil Stone psy (This was before Devil Stones were available to players). Everyone at PWI denied it untill I showed the screenshots as I was in Rogue in the fight.. Got me perma banned from forum for exposing it xD

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »
    Possible yes.

An old Archo player was apparently helped transfer onto Da after they made so much drama for themselves, they were unable to play without drama happening. She claimed she made legal threats to PWI as they wouldn't ban the person she was abusing. All this transferring happened while people were on the Raidcall group as some made new accounts on Da to follow her and see if it was legit. Her account was level 90 non Ra and had ready made cleric r9 gear which she linked to people (I thought yit couldn't make untill you were 101, 300k rep).

Something was odd about the whole thing but shes never been seen since on Archo or new Et but is still on Da. (They are US timezone too so they didn't move for times).

GMs will probably deny it but it's like when mintsummer was helping Rogue in xTW with a Devil Stone psy (This was before Devil Stones were available to players). Everyone at PWI denied it untill I showed the screenshots as I was in Rogue in the fight.. Got me perma banned from forum for exposing it xD

If that is true, it's not a real transfer, but a "GM manually editing an account so you have the level, gear, skills, passives, cards, whatever it is to where you had them on old server". As of now, there is no automatic/easy way to transfer your toons from one server to the other.
  • heerohex#3018
    Moving accounts to another server is near impossible. Making a new toon would be the easiest way to do so. Not really anything else I can say on it really.

Odds of it ever happening are low. I say that however its a requested service and has been noted so may be never say never...

Thanks.​​
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    There will be again server merge to one server with decreasing population. Imho
  • heerohex#3018
    Well im being blunt again with this one,

Im hoping they fix the issues with ARC or make it workable. The problem with going below 4 servers is your loose events like XNW / XTW / SvS Faction battles. At the moment the system is dependent on having 4 servers.

Tho im sure It could be changed. Time will tell.

Also going to have to close this as its an old thread.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.