Cant enter xTW for 40mins!

kurisukotze
kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Quality Corner
So I'm trying to enter xTW vs Tempest but I keep getting this, also a few others in my squad I haven't asked faction yet as I am trying to enter.. And No battle isn't full its like 60 v 54(us) I tried re-logging / leaving xServer and coming back switching gulch etc...!*edited cuz screen shots were bad reposted them*

2018-01-06%2021-40-25_zps4xwxe0ip.png2018-01-06%2021-47-54_zpsjjjua6dj.png
2018-01-06%2021-46-54_zpsrcd0xrjt.png
2018-01-06%2021-46-27_zpspfpgyyur.png

Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
*Out of Date*

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    the ahh pictures... are junk.

What is actually happening there?​​
  • kurisukotze
    the ahh pictures... are junk.

What is actually happening there?​​

Fixed it xD

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • phantomforce#4598
    Curious, do you get the Server busy message right when you login? I know that's an issue not exclusive to xtw, which may be causing your problem.​​
  • kurisukotze
    Curious, do you get the Server busy message right when you login? I know that's an issue not exclusive to xtw, which may be causing your problem.​​

At first we waited to be told when to enter like maybe 15mins wait, then only 1 squad member got in the rest struggled for about 30mins in the end 4 of us in squad didn't get in.. After in TS I heard it happen to other squads too like no-one could enter, cost us the map :/

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Also to note when we lost that map, I enter empty map for credit and got in first try.. maybe map glitch?

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    The problem was we had to swap some characters out for other characters (to have stronger people in the fight, as the battle was originally filled with alts) however after making some space, a small handful did get in, but then people started to being unable to enter. Those that tried to enter but unable did not enter any other battles. People that DCed inside the fight were unable to enter again as well whereas you originally would be able to re enter.
    We lost the fight pretty badly, and we could probably have held longer if not win if we could've entered.

The problem is not linked to one person but to the battle when you swap out characters it seems, even though there is space in the fight.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Pretty much everyone in Echo couldn't enter the battle. I don't know when this bug started but probably sometime 30 minutes after xTW started? I heard people on Teamspeak that were inside the battle but disconnected could not longer re-enter. I don't know if this bug occurred to any other battle or faction.
    ​​
  • phantomforce#4598
    ok, going to move this over to QC then, as it looks like it may be a larger issue than just a couple of peeps.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    What servers where affected?

Also not that this helps much but I'm sure their is some kind of account guard for Xserver which locks your account as not to cause damage. Does not sound like this is the case but needs to be checked over. I'll add to list later.

Thanks.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Echo is from TT
    People in faction could enter freely between xserver and their own server. It was only this one battlefield that got locked down for everybody.