Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 1/2/2018 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2018 in Official Announcements
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch - restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

EDIT : TW and DC resets will happen tonight!
A newspost will go out this week detailing the season start as well as announcing winners of TW, DC and Arigora.
TW season will not start officially until 1/31/2018 so that Resource Wars can be triggered.
DC season will start officially after reset today.
TW and DC seasons will be longer this time.
Arigora will not be reset tonight - please be sure to read the PvP Announcements when they go up for more details.

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

4yxt443qi20m.png

Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on
Tagged:

Comments

• srpag
    srpag Posts: 1 Arc User
    Starchart/Astrospira 3 + different weapon fashion for sale please :)
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    hey @kalystconquerer#0876
    did PWCN also complain about your price for nebula dust ? or you guys need more money thats why u raised the price on them ?.

And why you not active like before..... hope they are not taking you away.

what happened to the arena season reward ?
    what happened to the monthly TW lucky draw?
    what happened to fixing Glyphs in the next patch to make it 2 lucky coin-1 glyph ?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @shapoopi They had me change them a while back because they said the price was too low for that type of discount (even though we've been having sales for a long time at that price, I'm still perplexed by it to this day)

And oh sorry -- no, I'm not being taken away! After about October-ish, I went straight into a crunch for holiday planning and expansion all at once.

Arena Season Reward - Arigora right? I have those rankings pulled when the season ends, I just have to compile those in a post!
    Monthly TW - have to batch announce those. Factions will get longer to redeem codes. Some big changes for factions are just around the corner, so those will end up getting reformatted for nest season.
    Glyphs for Lucky Coins - I'm still plugging through all the content and putting out blogs as I go. Typically though, if an exchange appears in a main NPC in the CN version, it comes into ours since they don't change those core NPC's between versions. I can always add new "types" of NPC's per their approval/vetting or any version exclusive NPC's I can give new items and exchanges to. But unless they remove that item in a future expansion/patch, there's not much I can do about them :(

All my work for Maintenance is done at this time! Servers should come back up after CN finishes their checks!
    Thanks everyone for your patience!
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

What happened to homestead supply crates sales? No more? It's been 3 or 4 months.
  • cucujanu
    cucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
    Haha, such a good joke.
    So, the price for the nebulas was to high and you are forced to double it, but the idiotic key sale price of 18g, which screws up the whole economy including gold price is ok?
    Who are you kidding?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I agree, it would be nice to get another Homestead sale. It's been quite a long time since the last one. Additionally, I'd like it if this Fashion Weapon set is brought back. A lot of Fashion Weapon sets haven't been on sale for months. ​​
  • notoriousx3
    notoriousx3 Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm just glad that every maint we can expect some sort of stupid item to make everything right.
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Arena Season Reward - Arigora right? I have those rankings pulled when the season ends, I just have to compile those in a post!
    @kalystconquerer#0876 So can you please make it happen finally and send the rewards ? :) There's no point to do 1 month+ gaps between seasons. Thank you

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    will there be a new season soon? with 200 win quest and score reset?
This discussion has been closed.